Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I get your point, but the thing is that everyone got their own individual priority list of things they would want to be added first. You have mentioned that you would like to see other things before romances to be fully immersed, like for example gangs, vendors or public transit. This is completely fine, but take into account that it doesn't mean that these things are objectively the most important for the game. For me they aren't. When I was playing Cyberpunk, the thing that have broken immersion the most for me was complete lack of content after romance questlines. Seeing how there is not even single dialogue was worse for me than anything you mentioned. Nobody here said that all of stuff we keep talking about in this thread should be implemented to the game first. We simply keep posting here things that are most important for us, but the decision of what should be added to the game first is up to CDPR. There are other threads for others problems, so if you are bothered by different missing content I suggest you opening up new thread or finding an existing one and posting your ideas there.
Very reasonable. A couple people have said that romances should be focused on immediately, but you're generally right that this thread is mostly calm and a representation for how many people feel romance content is lacking.

If we're talking about what is the objectively most important thing for the game, neither you nor I can give the correct answer. Because both of us have a different perspective and opinion about what's important for our own enjoyment.
If I'd have to give you a specific example, I'd say that NPC AI (be that civilian or police) needs to get attention far before the romances. As much as romances are lacking, AI is lacking more.

Also, I believe it's important to have these kinds of discussions because steadfastly arguing your points calmly and clearly will show others that your ideas have merit. So if CDPR sees this, they won't just see people asking for Judy content, they'll also see other voices come in and that people asking for it can defend their positions logically.
People who normally post in this thread are never unrespectfull with others so we will be fine.

I read your post, i respect your opinion, but i think honestly that this game should not only focus on "important features" like Police, vendors, gangs.. all this stuff makes no difference at the end.. what for you want a better police, vendors, gangs... if when you finish 100% of the game there is no interaction.. i always defend the idea that sevs should concentrate on giving more strength to the best part of the game, the part that actually works.. which creates feelings for people.. i see much more importance in those feelings than in any "gang, AI or other features that 100% will come in the future...sooner or later ) This game needs interaction.. as i said 100 times.. why? because it makes you believe you live in NC. You have a house.. but you cant invite anyone.. you have 100 different cars.. but you cant take one of your romances/friends with you for a ride.. you have like 50 different restaurants/bars.. but you cant hang out with ANYONE.. you live a beautiful experience with Judy/Panam in your playthrough.. but then you finish the romance and thats it.. i simply REFUSE to believe that this is fine and they have to focus on other "things".. they must to work hard on EVERYTHING.. not only bugs and that stuff.. we need inmersion, thats what CDPR promised us. Thats what this game deserves.. because yeahh, they can fix all you said, but then what, you will finish the game and thats it... so much potential for nothing.

I felt empty when i saw that the most beautiful character for me in the game (Judy), the person which gave me love, affection, who trusted me no matter what, who tried to help others.. who showed me "that good side" that is soo difficult to find in this world of 2077... was just standing by window with 3 dialogs... its a BIG waste of potential, and it could be fixed in a lot of different manners.. the same happens with the rest of characters.. i feel that this game needs to focus on this kind of things, because this is what really can mark a big difference face to the future.. i want to feel that im part of the world, that my history with judy was and is real, i want to feel that im part of NC.. and like me im sure many other players think the same.. as i said.. bugs and this kind of stuff is something CDPR will fix sooner or later.. but we cant just ignore that the other "features" related to the characters/inmersion/interaction are even more important than any bug or T pose you can find..

The only hope i have right now is that CDPR will hear us and will take our ideas/proposals for make this game MUCH.. much better.. i hope that one day i will launch cyberpunk and i will see Judy alive again like in the missions (just adding some different kind of routines for her at home with different dialogs or the option of "hang out") would be enough.. i know that CDPR can make magic with this.. so maybe in a future DLC we will get all this ideas we share here, in the game.. that would be beautiful. And what can gives you more immersion than all this i said.. a metro? a better police? i dont see it.. sorry.

All i said can be used for Panam/River/Kerry too.. we are in this all together :cool: there is a ton of amazing ideas from part of the community that personally would change the game to a much better version without doubt.

As Kadoa said.. if you still thinking that your point must be heared or supported make a new thread, it will give you the answers that you are looking for.
Also a very thoughtful posts. Thanks for taking the time to read mine and respond. If I said that the features I listed are the only ones that should be focused on, then that's an error on my part. Because they aren't. Obviously there are far more. You're right - even if all the immersive features are there - if there's no endgame content or reason to keep playing, then those features are meaningless at that point.
I agree, Night City is missing interactivity. For me, things like animations at ripperdocs, bars and restaurants should come before you add the player taking NPCs out into the world. If the world is still bland and missing interactivity, having things to do with your love interest doesn't seem appealing at all. Once you have an interactive, living Night City, I'd have no issue with CDPR focusing on expanding romances. Would it be great to be able to invite people over, take them for a ride and all that? Obviously.

There are many threads about the other issues I've mentioned. I posted here because I got the sense (from a select few posts only) that romances should be pushed to the top of the list of priorities. And that would be bad, because all the changes you guys are asking for (which are mostly great) would be wasted if the surrounding city didn't support them.
It's not that a metro of better police fixes all the problems. Those were just examples. It's all the things the community asks for combined that'll give you immersion and that includes expanded romances.

You are completely right - there are tons of amazing ideas from the community (inlcuding some in this very thread) and I sincerely hope CDPR is listening. Time will tell.
:ok:

If we're talking about what is the objectively most important thing for the game, neither you nor I can give the correct answer. Because both of us have a different perspective and opinion about what's important for our own enjoyment.
That is exactly what I meant, nice to see we understand each other.

I agree, Night City is missing interactivity. For me, things like animations at ripperdocs, bars and restaurants should come before you add the player taking NPCs out into the world.
Of course before the possibility of taking out your romance or friend to a bar/restaurant/club there have to be created first crucial animations/mechanics in places like that, such as drinking eating etc. But it doesn't mean that anything that is related to romance matter have to be pushed away until they take care of other things. Besides things that require more advanced mechanics people also want simple stuff as new dialogues with your romances. They could give us in the meantime more of them while working on the other things, to not make them feel dumped. Since as you could have seen it is very important matter for huge part of community (just look at all of these Judy/Panam/romances threads, it speaks for itself).

Last edited:
Before all.. This contains SPOILERS So Dont read it if you didnt finish the main history...

Hey people, i found another video of that guy i showed you before.. this time talking about Judy´s role saving V´s life, and tbh it makes a lot of sense to me! i saw it and wanted to share with you, because it can give us more ideas for the team to add in the game :)

I really thought sometimes that Judy could help V with her issue.. and more if we know that Judy has her grandfather alive, and he could help her to find a cure for V too (because her grandfather was her mentor, so it makes sense)..
Could this be the future of the next DLC? uhh.. im dreaming a lot, but i have to say that i would LOVE to see our Judy envolved in one of the endings of the next Expansion in Arizona (if it is in Arizona, Fingers crossed :3 )
Maybe they will give us a surprise with the expansion and all the stuff that was cut from the main game, will return in the future :)

This game will be a totally different game in 1 year.. With all the fixes and stuff thats missing.. i have that feeling.. i hope.. :cool:

Last edited:
Of course before the possibility of taking out your romance or friend to a bar/restaurant/club there have to be created first crucial animations/mechanics in places like that, such as drinking eating etc. But it doesn't mean that anything that is related to romance matter have to be pushed away until they take care of other things. Besides things that require more advanced mechanics people also want simple stuff as new dialogues with your romances. They could give us in the meantime more of them while working on the other things, to not make them feel dumped. Since as you could have seen it is very important matter for huge part of community (just look at all of these Judy/Panam/romances threads, it speaks for itself).
I suppose there are some simpler things (like new dialogue) that can be added for romances while work on other things is being done. It is obviously a big issue for many in the community. Many things that are being asked for just depend on other mechanics that don't seem polished enough from where I'm sitting. But it's probably not a question of what should be added. Seems like right now it's whether or not CDPR actually understands what the game needs besides bugfixes and console optimization. Maybe Cyberpunk will be a comeback story. Maybe not. I'm still cautiously optimistic for now.

I was checking some info about Judy, something related to her tattoos.. i saw the other day someone asked about them and i decided to investigate a bit about it ;)

I found a youtube video that tries to explain almost all her tattoos and i find it very very interesting.. :cool:
He also say in other video that he thinks that Judy has too much info that must be explained in the future, and he thinks that maybe CDP cut her missions (i think it might be true, cause there is a lot of blink points that we dont know about her, i hope it comes in future DLCs)...

I really hope that CDPR will give us some more info about this beautiful person Judy, it is the only thing i hope to see in future content, that, and being able to interact with her.. i want to feel that she is really alive.. because she is alive in my heart, as she made me feel the most beautiful feelings in any videogame i have ever played..

here is the link to the video if you are interested :cool:
I really cant wait to see improvements in Judy.. The day ill see it im gonna cry hahaha <3

What the hell, I never noticed how messed up her ankles get when she's sat on the dock, that looks painful.

That guy's a really cool Tuber though, seems underrated.

hey people! i would love to see some Judy´s pics hahaha i think we all need it after all happened.. XD

View attachment 11145659View attachment 11145662

Im very very happy to see this thread open again :D
Judy´s express has no breaks! hehe :cool:
Aye aye, Judy pics incoming to the Judy express, hahaha! :cool:
I'm also very happy to see the thread reopened and to see more of these lovely pics of Judy, just melts my heart away!:sad:
photomode_15012021_203431.png
photomode_15012021_214541.png
photomode_15012021_215934.png

Aye aye, Judy pics incoming to the Judy express, hahaha! :cool:
I'm also very happy to see the thread reopened and to see more of these lovely pics of Judy, just melts my heart away!:sad:View attachment 11146130View attachment 11146139View attachment 11146133

Yeahh!! i love those photos of judy :D <3
Yeah! Judy´s express has no breaks and we will continue our way :) I love the angle you have in your photos and how you use the depth of view :)

That second photo of yours is very cool! i love it <3
Photos of Judy simply are never anough ..
:sad:

Good to see this thread being opened again, let's continue spreading the message. These beautifully written characters were carrying up Cyberpunk despite all of it flaws. Man I need more, way more. At this point I would instabuy any dlc containing more Judy content no cap.

Good to see this thread being opened again, let's continue spreading the message. These beautifully written characters were carrying up Cyberpunk despite all of it flaws. Man I need more, way more. At this point I would instabuy any dlc containing more Judy content no cap.
I feel you.. atm i would spend another 70 euros just on more quality content with Judy.. not kidding XDD
Yeahh the community we created here is gold.. PURE gold... the thread must continue :cool:

I will miss Ashii.. Ashi! if you read me i will save tons of judy´s photos for when you are back :)

Judy´s express is at 95%, but in a month it will be at 100 again ; )
I cant wait to see an expansion where Judy is involved :sad: I hope it will be the Arizona one.. :giveup:

Yeahh!! i love those photos of judy :D <3
Yeah! Judy´s express has no breaks and we will continue our way :) I love the angle you have in your photos and how you use the depth of view :)

That second photo of yours is very cool! i love it <3
Photos of Judy simply are never anough ..
:sad:
Thank you!:ohstopit: Love your pics of her too, they look breathtaking!
That scene brings all the feels, i just had to take some pics of it, so beautiful. Glad you liked it :sad:<3
Post automatically merged:

I feel you.. atm i would spend another 70 euros just on more quality content with Judy.. not kidding XDD
Yeahh the community we created here is gold.. PURE gold... the thread must continue :cool:

I will miss Ashii.. Ashi! if you read me i will save tons of judy´s photos for when you are back :)

Judy´s express is at 95%, but in a month it will be at 100 again ; )
I cant wait to see an expansion where Judy is involved :sad: I hope it will be the Arizona one.. :giveup:
I feel you, can't wait for more Judy content! Arizona would be so perfect! Give us more of our calabacita, CDPR! :giveup:
And let's get Judy express on and going at 100%! :cool::)

Couldn't agree more, CDPR did an masterful work on these characters, and especially on Judy! Guaranteed instabuy for me as well, can never have enough Judy! :beer:

Last edited:
That scene brings all the feels, i just had to take some pics of it, so beautiful. Glad you liked it :sad:<3

I feel you, can't wait for more Judy content! Arizona would be so perfect! Give us more of our calabacita, CDPR! :giveup:

Couldn't agree more, CDPR did an masterful work on these characters, and especially on Judy! Guaranteed instabuy for me as well, can never have enough Judy! :beer:

Is your profile picture a fucking recreation of the Yakuza 3 box art with Judy!??!?!?!?! :sad:

Is your profile picture a fucking recreation of the Yakuza 3 box art with Judy!??!?!?!?! :sad:
Now that you mentioned it, damn it does look like it is, or at least inspired by it, as she's only blowing the smoke and not holding the cigarrete in her mouth! :sad:
But i don't know for sure, a friend sent it to me on twitter and i loved the art haha. ( Just found the profile of the artist who made it, tought it would be cool to share it here with you guys: https://twitter.com/PapurrCat?s=20 ) :cool::sad:

Last edited:

Thank you so much!! i will make new ones later! tomorrow i will share with you all : 3
Yeah that photo, that moment is so well captured.. :cool: A perfect representation that love can against all.. even in that moment.. when she (Judy) remembered what happened.. the love pushed more and gave us the most beautiful scene in any videogame..

Ahh Arizona.. i can imagine our V waking up with Judy by her side.. and saying good morning calabacita.. i cant wait !!! at this moment.. everything related with her would make me happy :)

Thank you so much!! i will make new ones later! tomorrow i will share with you all : 3
Yeah that photo, that moment is so well captured.. :cool: A perfect representation that love can against all.. even in that moment.. when she (Judy) remembered what happened.. the love pushed more and gave us the most beautiful scene in any videogame..

Ahh Arizona.. i can imagine our V waking up with Judy by her side.. and saying good morning calabacita.. i cant wait !!! at this moment.. everything related with her would make me happy :)
Just the tought of that ''Good morning, calabacita'' makes me happy :sad:

Yes! That entire quest, and especially that scene, brings both tears to my eyes and a big smile to my face. So well written and constructed, and beautiful as all heavens! :cool::cry:

Good to see this thread has opened up again :) Anyway, pic time. This was the first Judy pic I took on my very first playthrough :)

"C'mere Gonkbrain" is basically what I called it on Twitter. Aside from using the pose called that, it also implies she's talking to Judy in a silly but lovey-dovey way :)

When we talk about moments to have with characters.

This is what it's all about. IMAGINE a hilarious scene like this in the future.

Hahaha that eyyy... awww.. :cry:
i would love to see in the future expansion/DLC some missions with Panam and Judy envolved.. because at the star ending you say to judy that she will know her and will like her so it gives me hope that one day this two amazing characters will interact ! i cant wait to see our Judy in a expansion/DLC.. :giveup:

just imagine.. our judy happy to be far from NC.. and with us taking care of her as she deserves.. in a new home.. with a new adventure in front of us.. but this time we are not alone, we have the most important by our side, love (Judy) and the best friendship you can imagine (Panam).. CANT WAIIIT.. :giveup:

The "Arizona" expansion, while probably far away into 2022 has logical reasons to happen. The story as it stands now ends on a cliffhanger basically, like the season of a tv show would. Can't say there is a satisfying conclusion anyone would would deem as definitive since everyone would like to see V live.

It demands they make a whole new area, maybe less urban, more spread out with a city center that is more populated and dense to not run into same performance issues. That of course would demand new characters, new main story quests and expanding on relationships with ones we have, namely Judy, Panam and rest of Aldecaldos. Another point would be that if they made an expansion without Arizona in mind and stick entirely to NC, you essentially would lose Aldecaldos and nomads going forward. Or would they just conveniently stay around in NC after they go to Arizona, and you with them in case of Star ending??? It would be like cutting out one of the life paths, doesn't seem reasonable.

On the other hand, River and Kerry wish to stay in NC and don't want to leave with the nomads. I can't imagine they would ditch them while we would take Judy and Panam, so they would need reasons for those romances to find a way towards Arizona and expand on those relationships as well. Or they would need to split the story into revolving both of the areas equally, so 2 separate main story lines that might at some point converge with V going between both and keeping contact with all the characters. It seems to me devs put themselves in this position maybe on purpose, I don't see any other solution aside from new endings that would keep the entire crew in one spot. Anyone has other ideas that can avoid this seemingly planed split for future expansion/DLC?

At this point no matter how much it may seem to some that romances are just an afterthought, they will still influence a lot of decision making for the team if they want a large majority of the people satisfied.

Last edited:
Top Bottom