AI: Real time interactions

+
Yeah thanks for that video, now I have depression. :giveup:
I am ashamed. They have to show what game they really wanted to show us or this company is going to fall too low. If I were a developer at CDPR I would feel humiliated watching this video, because I am sure they have great talents and that this ended with this result was not their fault. I see a mix of wild marketing, very dangerous lies, and unfinished cyberpunk 2077 development that shouldn't have been put up for sale.
Post automatically merged:

I almost laughed my *** off today. Lego GTA I missed, but the AI sets new bars, I think.

And the great publicity of facial movements when speaking that is destroyed when you see that the npcs do not even move their mouth ... PLEASE FIX AND DEVELOP EVERYTHING THE GAME IS MISSING ...
Post automatically merged:

I love this game and it is very painful to watch this video. Many of the things shown may be due to old hardware, but others are due to lack of work. The only excuse that is worth to the players is that you show your face and out of respect to the developers and the community of players that in each patch there are significant improvements in the AI and in the physics of the game. It is really unacceptable. You have given us a sweet candy that turns poisonous. We love cyberpunk 2077 don't insult him like that .... LISTEN TO THE DEVELOPERS !!!! THE DEADLINES OF A GOOD JOB MUST BE RESPECTED !!!!

Last edited:
Rome 2 total war had "outstanding" combat and strategic AI according to marketing.
Oblivion "radiant AI" was so radiant..
Newer ending story of empty hot air.

Top Bottom