So, I can't get it to run on my console [sarc]

+
I bought Cyberpunk disc edition with high expectations to play with my 286 with 14 inch color monitor.

I was really baffled by installation media. There were just 2 discs that were roughly about the same size as 5" soft floppy disks. There was no plastic casing around actual disks that looked rather strange to begin with.

I have been unable to install. Computer doesn't recognize the media. Why ship discs like this without protective plastic casing? Risk of damage to discs is obvious.

I'm very disappointed. I plan to upgrade to 3" disc drive and play Doom Eternal instead.
Try inserting into the Cup Holder that comes with new machines. :)

Surely there is. As a 5000 thousand zipped parts download that you can extract into 61 disk images to mount on Daemon Tools.
So problem solved. This as a problem when disc edition doesn't come with download code. Doom Eternal I hope, will be great at parties.

So problem solved. This as a problem when disc edition doesn't come with download code. Doom Eternal I hope, will be great at parties.
Oh, you shall not be disappointed when you see the glory of Doom Eternal of a 27 inch screen with 4 players split screen.

Best party game.

Top Bottom