What's your end game stats?

+
Hey,
I'm going with handguns / blades build + crafting.
High body is mainly for implants (BioMonitor, Second Heart etc.).

Current stats (+6 unspent):
Body: 18
Int: 3
Cool: 8
Tech ability: 18
Reflexes: 18

Any reason to get 20 in any of the stats?
Few legendary implants require 20 in any stat.
Few perks are useful past 18.
I'm considering spending the remaining points on cool.
Sure tech ability 20 gives a bit more armor and +5% crafted weapons damage but that's overkill.

What end game stats are you going for?

Male V Street Kid, first playthorugh, and yes, i know i fucked this one up really bad.
Int: 6
Cool: 12
Tech ability: 20
Reflexes: 15

Female V Corpo, second playthrough
Cool: 12
photomode_03012021_042445.png
photomode_18012021_205219.png

Last edited:
Level 50 Streetkid- crafter/melee

Current stats (+10 perk points unspent- All attribute points spent):
Body: 20
Int: 20
Cool: 5
Reflexes: 6

catching waves protein farm1152021.jpeg

strictly melee. unfortunately blunt weapons are significantly stronger than bladed

20body (guerilla) and can't be knocked down
20cool (merciless) and +1 cold blooded stack
18reflex
8int (opens up otherwise useless cyberware slots in your cerebral cortex for a flat 9% crit chance and 15% crit damage)

1 point left over.

if they ever fix the level 20 skills, then getting 20 into 2 or more traits will be essential. you end up with way more perks than you could ever need and those skills present an opportunity to sink them somewhere. also keep in mind those last two skill levels are a bitch to level. from 19-20 is 55k so the earlier you start the better

Mine was
Body: 7
Reflex: 5
Intelligence: 20
Technical Ability: 20
Cool: 19

Managed to have 71 perks total, if I remember right. Netrunner build is toooo OP, to the point of breaking the game. But was a fun ride!

if you want real mini rail gun :0 go get 20 tech and 20 reflex. or else .you spend a decade to keel a boss it though like a tank :0
and you not able to push its in to farm :0 turn it to your shopping mall .

cheer

Last edited:
my first V (nomad)

Body: 11
Reflexes: 20
Int: 20
Cool: 10
Tech ability: 10

photomode_18012021_213356.png

now, on my second playthrough i basically did a replay of my first toon as bugs kept me out of a lot of content (as quests didn't complete or fire properly barring me from a lot of interesting quests), and i basically made my own NG+ with mods and editors, and gave myself 20 tech for putting up with it (so an extra 10 att points)

Last edited:
Mine was
Body: 7
Reflex: 5
Intelligence: 20
Technical Ability: 20
Cool: 19

Managed to have 71 perks total, if I remember right. Netrunner build is toooo OP, to the point of breaking the game. But was a fun ride!

Yes, exactly, i tried the netrunner build too but it was so op that even at int 6 on my first char it broke the game with Ultimate quickhacks. I'd rather slash, shoot and bonk than hit 2 keys and everyone's dead......who knows, maybe i'll try a max int build on my 3rd playthrough but i doubt it, i don't like playing that way.

My build allows me to get all the body perks i want and would like irl and also be good with most if not all weapons; sure my char is as dumb as a brick and can't equip anything in third slot frontal cortex but hey, can't have everything! :shrug:

Mine was
Body 7
Reflexes 19
Intelligence 20
Tech Ability 20
Cool 5

Crafting was armor breaking since you could craft yourself insane amounts of armor and basically craft cash.
Tech Ability was stupid broken, when you're one shotting entire groups its like an easy button on very hard.

I started as a machine gun brawler, but on very hard people were bullet sponges early on so the game basically taught me to be a net runner using tech rifles through walls so thats what stuck.

Also Comrade's Hammer is busted.

Last edited:
Level 49 right before taking the Arasake Tower, did that 3 times to see different endings. I don't think I used every attribute point.

Body 20
Reflexes 6
Tech 10
Intelligence 19 (20?)
Cool 14

Game ver: 1.0 to 1.06
Difficulty: Normal
Lifepath: Nomad, male

I used Berserker glitch to level up Athletics skill to 20 as it was (1.0 to 1.06) practically unattainable by other means.

I used unarmed, melee and shotgun but appreciated that Cool 14 was enough to have stealth approach available as practical solutions for missions where it made sense.

Even there were few perks that didn't work at all (health regeneration) I used cyberware to up character health to compensate and really enjoyed taking Arasaka tower with it.

Generally speaking, crafted weapons at level 50 are overpowered.
Handguns headshot kill any non-boss enemy with a single bullet even without stealth on very hard difficulty.
Meaning that attribute points matter only for cyberwar requirements.

I ended up not spending the last 4 attribute points and 40+ skill points.

End game stats (+4 unspent):
Cool: 8

1611153110213.png

20 reflexes
20 cool
20 body
9 tech
3 intelligence

I basically run around as some fully decked out cyborg ninja with perks that make me move faster and heal after I kill someone with a sword, and perks that make me do more damage and heal me when I move faster...

It's not fair but it's fun lol

Cyberpunk endgame stats.jpg

Cyberpunk endgame gear.jpg

Female corpo V, went all Shadow hitman on this one. Silenced revolver with all perks attached, I crit at 200-400k on a stealth headshot, ennemies take longer to see me, and time freezes when they see me.

If there are too many baddies, or if I'm feeling lazy, I infect one with Cyberpsychosis and set him loose to kill off a few others and spread contagion in the others.

All in all, very few uses for my katana, but I like traditions, so I kept it :)

9 reflexes
20 cool
20 body
20 tech
3 intelligence

Shotgun and run fast.
Mox kills almost everything with one shot.
Really REALLY fun, totally recommend.

Guest 3847602

1st playthrough (female corpo):
body 13
reflexes 9
tech 16
intelligence 18
cool 15

2nd paythrough (male nomad):
body 18
reflexes 18
tech 16
intelligence 10
cool 9

Female V Corpo
Body: 12
Int: 5
Cool: 20
Reflexes: 20
Street cred 50

Finished the game campaign and "all" the quests, now just setting my level back to 47 evetime I hit 50 (with a mod) so I can continue to earn points for my skills. Finding some misc hidden quests once in a while but mostly fighting crime, LOTS of Parkour and searching for all 200 hidden gems...

Last edited:
Depends on how you like to play the game, I like to go in loud as a solo.

I feel the best tank solo build is;

Level 50 / 50

Body - 20 (actually don't see a reason not to go 20 on body in all builds, I'd argue max body is your basis)
Intel 3 (don't put a single point into it, hate quick hacking, net running all that BS, totally pointless investing in it for my play style)
Reflex - 14 (In my first playthrough I went max reflex but found its more beneficial to have the higher crit damage from going higher in cool)
Tech 18 (Can go 20 but I prefer to have a few more points in cool, for the additional crit damage. also you only need to go as far as 18 to unlock the ability to craft legendary items)
Cool - 16 (Gives access to all the good stuff in the cool tree and an additional 32% crit damage, you could go max and get additional 40% crit damage but then you're sacrificing points elsewhere, maybe you could only put 10 into reflex but then that blocks you out of some good cyberware and some skills in the handgun tree)

Dont see why you would leave points unspent, just pump them into cool if you're unsure, get some more crit damage. My primary weapon of choice is comrades hammer, as well why not? it just one shots everything including Adam Smasher. I am the terminator bitches!
It also makes the secret "dont fear the reaper" ending a leisurely stroll around Arasaka Tower, leaving destruction in your wake

I used the above on all my playthroughs, except for my 2nd where I experimented with going max cool.

Top Bottom