Background movies

+
Background movies

During the sex scenes, there's a movie that runs in the background while the sex card sits in the foreground. I'm looking for the background movie. Does anyone know anything about this movie, like where to find it and how to play it?Any hints will be appreciated.

The movie is built into the .bif files. Once decompressed, it is the cutscene with Adda and Geralt in Act 3. The actual cutscene file name is "cs3_04.cut" and is connected to GL33, the top level of the New Narakort Inn.

Right, but the cutscene happening behind the sex card is that cutscene the OP was asking about. From there, if you could capture that cutscene while playing, and build it in some movie maker program with the red tint on camera, and then the sex card over it, you'd have in effect created the same type of .bik movies from the game.Otherwise, yes the actual movies ingame are just a single .bik movie that can be viewed in Rad Game Tools.

Vaernus said:
Right, but the cutscene happening behind the sex card is that cutscene the OP was asking about. From there, if you could capture that cutscene while playing, and build it in some movie maker program with the red tint on camera, and then the sex card over it, you'd have in effect created the same type of .bik movies from the game.
Exactly. It's the file name of the cutscene in happening behind the sex card I'm looking for. Anybody have any ideas?

Vaernus said:
The movie is built into the .bif files. Once decompressed, it is the cutscene with Adda and Geralt in Act 3. The actual cutscene file name is "cs3_04.cut" and is connected to GL33, the top level of the New Narakort Inn.
Okay, I'm a total idiot, but how do I get that cutscene into a form I can play? What software do I need to read .cut files?

Well you can load the cutscene file in Djinni. From there, perhaps if you were to load a test module with it and then use something to capture the cutscene as it plays outside of the game, then you could do whatever you like with it. :)

Vaernus said:
Well you can load the cutscene file in Djinni. From there, perhaps if you were to load a test module with it and then use something to capture the cutscene as it plays outside of the game, then you could do whatever you like with it. :)
Just out of interest, Is there a setting in D'Jinni that allows you to change the black background, to a different colour?I'm talking about the black colour behind the grid.http://images.wikia.com/djinni/images//5/54/AnimEssay1.JPG

Top Bottom