Request: creating a working cutscene

+
Request: creating a working cutscene

Hey there,I'd like to make a machinima with The Witcher respectively D'jinni, so I figured the cutscene editor would suit me just fine.So I created a new module, added an area of my choice, created a new cutscene and made some very basic animations.Question is: how the heck do I get this cutscene to be played ingame?The wiki article on creating cutscene finishes with "The whole film is now ready but we still have to load the cutscene at the module level. To do this, we will use a trigger and a script. This is covered in the next chapter." Great. But there's no reference on where this tutorial might be found.So I ask you fellow modders to help me out with this.Thanks

The last work I did with cutscene's was with tools made to work with NWN so my knowledge may be a little lacking in this area but...I remember seeing scripts that shared the same name as the cutscene my advice would be to copy that script replacing xxxx cutscene with yours. Vaernus is the lead designer for Strands of Destiny (A Witcher Module, and if someone would have a detailed answer for you those guys would. I believe his contact name is the same here on the forums or check out http://witchermod.com/forums/

Thank you.But for whatever reason I missed this article which covers just what I needed. Messing around with the Price of Neutrality module also helped a bit. Guess it was just too late yesterday.Now I can finally start working and dig deeper.(and for the record: I didn't use any trigger, just a script which is called "on enter" = just after the area is loaded)

Top Bottom