To the "real" developers. Not the management. You did a GREAT job.

+
Did they tho?

The game is not just bug ridden, it has many design flaws.
Given that CDPR didn't really start making this game till 2016 and management spent more energy pitching the game than patching, I would say the devs did the best that was possible given the situation.

Even though I'm a gamer for more than 25 years now, this is the first time writing in a forum about it.
But this seems the right threadt for me.

So yes, thanks a lot for this wonderful game!

Despite all bugs and flaws and features I would have loved to see, Cyberpunk 2077 is still the best game I've ever played. Not because its execution is perfect, but no other game I played, managed to drag me into its world like this.
After only a short time I felt like V is simply me. I can get completely lost in the game and can't stop enjoying the world around me, the details, the flair, the characters ... of course this is also due to my love for the cyberpunk world (playing appropiate Pen&Paper games for deceades) but not alone.

I don't want to judge here, don't know enough about who made which mistakes in the end, so I just want to raise my hat for the whole team that created this game.
And I hope from the depth of my heart, that you guys can fix all the current problems and continue developing this breathtaking world.

Anyway, though it's not much, know that you gave an old gamer the most wonderful time in a game ever.

Top Bottom