So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

+
its actually not, but until you play the game and make different Choices you won't believe me, so its on you

Ye you are right! A very big change indeed according to:

"Ask all the questions you want, then Jackie will bring up how the pay is being split. Dex notes you and Jackie get 30% but you can have him bump it up to 35% if you point out this is about more then eddies, that you want to be remembered for something. Dex will bump it up to 40% if you are honest and tell about Evelyn Parker trying to convince you to to ditch the middleman and split the pot on fifth-fifth. "

You are right, this is def. worth replaying the whole game through. Im a bit hazy on wether Dex actually pays you before he shoots you, but if its like any other main/side mission the game, the pay is pretty trashy either way.

So for you apparently the choice offered here, which increases your pay (nothing else btw) and some different dialogue lines is worthy enough to be considered "different".. alright chief.

lol

You are right, this is def. worth replaying the whole game through. Im a bit hazy on wether Dex actually pays you before he shoots you, but if its like any other main/side mission the game, the pay is pretty trashy either way.
He does not pay V after the heist cause obviously he shot V and then Takemura shot Dex. So it does not matter if you make him pay you more or not.

Ye you are right! A very big change indeed according to:

"Ask all the questions you want, then Jackie will bring up how the pay is being split. Dex notes you and Jackie get 30% but you can have him bump it up to 35% if you point out this is about more then eddies, that you want to be remembered for something. Dex will bump it up to 40% if you are honest and tell about Evelyn Parker trying to convince you to to ditch the middleman and split the pot on fifth-fifth. "

So for you apparently the choice offered here, which increases your pay (nothing else btw) and some different dialogue lines is worthy enough to be considered "different".. alright chief.

lol

why would you think thats the only choice in the game that changes things. Why would you think every choice in the game has huge consequences.

Also, its subjective whether any choice or consequence is worth playing the game again. That doesn't negate that the game has tons of choices that effect the characters and game world, and the player options. Some small, some large

CP2077 is a "twenty footer". It's like that car you see that looks great from 20 feet away, it's only when you get within ten feet that you see the scrapes, rust, bondo, and oil & tranny leaks.

If you are a casual gamer that only looks from twenty feet, man it's a great game. If you are an RPG gamer or looking for depth, and look at every body panel and bit of chrome, it's a hard pass that you would not want a family member to buy.

Hopefully they can scrape out all that bondo and weld in some new sheet metal.

Just adding in my 5 cents.

Can we get the actual special effects that should be in this game? Like example when bullets hit water, or different surfaces, that there is an associated effect, ricochet, unique break effect etc.

If you point a gun at an NPC in a car, they just lift their hands in the air??? No comms, no actions just the same response.

This game was rushed and CDPR definitely needs a No Man's Sky type turnaround to ever get a pre-order out of me again... Because thats what a pre-order is, good faith in a company you trust.

I don't trust CDPR anymore, and I mean that sincerely.

We need a sandbox option. One with no storyline. The Long Dark is a good example. Open world survival where the main game you play a specific character with a story and cut scenes. Sandbox mode, none of that.

Cp77 Sandbox Mode will remove the main storyline. Every NPC that you know in the game, you can have access to, but only after introduction from a fixer. Jackie is still alive, and you have a chance to work with him, and Judy or Panam, during different gigs.

Maybe even Judy can take The Relic and implant it into a BD Wreath, so that you can still advance through the main quest without it affecting your own personal mind and psyche.
I was actually thinking about this earlier today.
Like putting some stats and faction ratings to each of the major corps, adding faction ratings to the gangs, and each one could have gigs against other corps/gangs. the higher your SC with one faction, the more gigs they'd offer you. Get too low a SC with one and they would attack you on sight. Enough attacks on a corp or gang and you could see their influence over the city diminish...
I wonder how well that would/could work out.

Crazy that 95% of the community want single player and there still going to push ahead with something only the minority want.

Only seen one Developer ever truly listen and change the direction of development based on community feedback and that was Warframe a F2P game that is still going strong...that shit started with 3 procedural generated maps...the gameplay alone kept that game alive in the early days.
There's another NightDiveStudios who are doing the System Shock Remake. They scrapped everything and restarted when they went different direction and fans were unhappy.

By the time they overhauled everything that needed it, they might as well be making a new game. It's just not going to happen, and you can't fix plot holes or half baked core mechanics anyway. Any AAA dev in this situation cuts their losses and moves on.
Just like how EA did with ME:A? it had so much promise but support got cut off before it had the chance to shine. afterwards ME:A was the LAST GAME i would ever buy from EA. and if cdpr dont pull a NMS on CP77 than CP77 will be the LAST GAME i will EVER buy from them among several others.

Top Bottom