Torch and weapons in crypts and fights

+
Torch and weapons in crypts and fights

Hi,i find very annoying that everytime i am in a crypt or a cave with a torch or a draen weapon, geralt pushs away the torch or weapon when he searches a barrel or after killing some enemys -.............- and you always have to press U a thousand times. Is it posible to mod this?

It was just discussed by a rep from CD why it is that way (please make it optional). The annoying as hell auto sheathing is something I would like to be seen gone too! That is the problem. Nothing like putting out your torch everytime or having an enemy bum rush you while Geralt is putting away his sword.If I can find it, plus a walk mode OTS, I will let you know.

*BUMP*Extreeeeeemly annoying throughout the entire game regardless of activity Would love to see the auto-sheath feature obliterated.

secondchildren said:
And what about a auto-playing mod? So that you don't need to play but just watching Geralt doing by himself??? :mad:
Hmm. Did you misunderstand the OP or am I misunderstanding you? Are you saying you think it's a good thing that the character constantly puts his stuff away and forces you to redo what you just told it to do? In other words, if I pull out the sword into a fighting stance in hostile territory, do you think the game should decide by itself to suddenly change my stance back to non-combat, sheathing my weapons, even if I'm still in hostile territory? This happens regardless of activity. It'll undo my stance back to non-combat even if I'm just running along looking for the next beast I intend to split open and fertalize the ground with.

Top Bottom