Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 'within 10 days' of last Wednesday the 13th. So that means, exactly 10 days from last Wednesday, so this Saturday (hopefully it isn't delayed).
Friday would be a better choice, but they are going to push that 10 days as far as they can to fix more things/polish the patch. I assume anyways.

I seriously hope they stick to that. I sure as hell hope they were sure of that 10 days timeframe. The last thing they need is rushing to meet deadlines again.

Made me laugh when I wrote that but, a part of me wants to be serious in that matter. I guess less communication but more action is better. Not hearing from them but seeing a patch coming in is what I expect. Not the other way around :)

True, It's been a while since the last one and was hoping they fix more stuff before I start playing again. I didn't pay $60 to be a beta tester.
I am excited to get 1.1, but at the same time very nervious that a lot of shit won't be fixed. Sure it is going to be a major patch, but at the same time, CP77 was a major game that should not have launched how it did. Hopefully I don't have to wait until February to actually be able to finish some missions...

R001c

Forum regular
Lets just have it when its ready. I have, scientifically, calculated that there will be 32.768% less spontaneous combustions amongst players using this method. Also, early indicators show far less occurrences of Post Release Stress Disorder with those who do present symptoms proving to be far more treatable: if caught in the early stages.

Lets just have it when its ready. I have, scientifically, calculated that there will be 32.768% less spontaneous combustions amongst players using this method. Also, early indicators show far less occurrences of Post Release Stress Disorder with those who do present symptoms proving to be far more treatable: if caught in the early stages.

lol, ok. Should I call you Mr. spock or Data?

postponed to 2077 because the game takes place then and the development turned out to be more complex than expected because of complexity.

I think we should have 1.07-1.09 before 1.1?
Post automatically merged:

January. Should be this week so don't worry too much. Then wait another week or two for bigger one, and the last grand finale will drop soon as well

I'm hoping for the next gen patch. On a PS5.

Attachments

• 72844286b7f6556a3374df207f5d606ebed63a87.jpg
    72844286b7f6556a3374df207f5d606ebed63a87.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 333
Look.. its not my place to tell you what to do or should do BUT if you are that anxious about a patch i think its better to put the game away and just come back in one year. The thing is, with every patch you gonna get anxious because you want this game to be fixed from your point of view and i get that. I really do but i dont expect much so i just deleted my game and gonna wait for probably 6 months. I love the passion but please dont burnout. Cheers.

You do know there are thousands of other games out there you can play while you wait right? Games that are finished and not needing to be patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom