Is this bug intentional?

+
It is next to the Rancho Coronado Highschool. It has me quite intrigued ... And the girl who plays guitar without a guitar too XD It will surely be corrected, I do not doubt it.
photomode_21012021_093750.jpg

photomode_21012021_100854.jpg

These unloaded areas litter the game. It will take time to fix them all.

No, the first pic is more than likely not intentional. The second pic is probably just an asset not loading but who knows. Sometimes Misty has tarot cards in her hand......sometimes she doesnt. No rhyme or reason of the randomness.
It is that the hole is very evident. It only occurs to me that whoever was laying the floor, he left that piece for the next day and forgot XD. The truth is that Rancho Coronado, Pacifica, has very little work and development. There is hardly anything interesting to do ...
Post automatically merged:

Certainly I did not see the cards that Misty put on the table ...

Due to the way its resource streaming works assets not loading in fast enough or at all in this game usually happens when you have it installed on a slow drive. Running the game on a solid state drive is recommended but if it's filled to the brim with data it can be as slow as a hard disk drive so it really makes no difference.

Though, even if your installation drive is fast there are other things that can bottleneck loading performance. Like a low-end GPU/CPU and insufficient ram.

this happens all the time when i use my windows 98 computer, someone told me to upgrade my gpu and the only problem is all of the new gpu's are incompatible with my pc.

or is it that my pc is incompatible with all the new gpu's lol

-------------------------

cdpr response would be: the floor, it is not finished because we announced that each npc goes about their daily life full routine. and the npc responsible for finishing the floor had not shown up to work on that floor yet, he was stuck waiting for the subway car.

also cdpr response regarding the missing guitar, she upgraded the new skin of the guitar to clear, its the future of music, you should see people play the drums in 2077 with the clear skin upgrade, so cool!

Due to the way its resource streaming works assets not loading in fast enough or at all in this game usually happens when you have it installed on a slow drive. Running the game on a solid state drive is recommended but if it's filled to the brim with data it can be as slow as a hard disk drive so it really makes no difference.

Though, even if your installation drive is fast there are other things that can bottleneck loading performance. Like a low-end GPU/CPU and insufficient ram.
I have an I7-6700K, 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3200 PC4-25600, Samsung 850 Evo SSD Series 500GB SATA3 and GIGABYTE 3070 RTX
work is lacking and much optimization is lacking. Although in old systems what you say happens

this happens all the time when i use my windows 98 computer, someone told me to upgrade my gpu and the only problem is all of the new gpu's are incompatible with my pc.

or is it that my pc is incompatible with all the new gpu's lol

-------------------------

cdpr response would be: the floor, it is not finished because we announced that each npc goes about their daily life full routine. and the npc responsible for finishing the floor had not shown up to work on that floor yet, he was stuck waiting for the subway car.

also cdpr response regarding the missing guitar, she upgraded the new skin of the guitar to clear, its the future of music, you should see people play the drums in 2077 with the clear skin upgrade, so cool!
XD

These unloaded areas litter the game. It will take time to fix them all.

No, the first pic is more than likely not intentional. The second pic is probably just an asset not loading but who knows. Sometimes Misty has tarot cards in her hand......sometimes she doesnt. No rhyme or reason of the randomness.
Misty has only had Tarot cards once ever in her hands and that was the first reading and that's because its a cutscene lol fucking joke of a game.

I have an I7-6700K, 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3200 PC4-25600, Samsung 850 Evo SSD Series 500GB SATA3 and GIGABYTE 3070 RTX
work is lacking and much optimization is lacking. Although in old systems what you say happens

XD

after closer inspection, your rig is beautiful!!!! however, the capacitor that has the bubbled x with yellow liquid coming out of it next to your ddr ram inserts may be the cause of the problem.

what wattage is your power supply and are you liquid or fan cooling it?

also, because i like colors... do you have any lights on it, and lastly did you still want to keep or remove the 3.5 or 5 1/4 floppy drives from the hidden front bays (never knew those had sata connectors lol)

actually your rig sounds impressive, i hope the screen is equally the same ;)

Misty has only had Tarot cards once ever in her hands and that was the first reading and that's because its a cutscene lol fucking joke of a game.

update: cdpr patch 1.1 places the tarot cards back into her hands and you can ask her to read your fate weekly, which changes based on the amount of kills you have ;)

yes, i agree, some things are bugged, but hey, if we paid for perfection, it would be more than the initial investment. i like finding the bugs / glitches / and other things, as long as they fix it in the long run, thats all that matters.

after closer inspection, your rig is beautiful!!!! however, the capacitor that has the bubbled x with yellow liquid coming out of it next to your ddr ram inserts may be the cause of the problem.

also, because i like colors... do you have any lights on it, and lastly did you still want to keep or remove the 3.5 or 5 1/4 floppy drives from the hidden front bays (never knew those had sata connectors lol)

update: cdpr patch 1.1 places the tarot cards back into her hands and you can ask her to read your fate weekly, which changes based on the amount of kills you have ;)

yes, i agree, some things are bugged, but hey, if we paid for perfection, it would be more than the initial investment. i like finding the bugs / glitches / and other things, as long as they fix it in the long run, thats all that matters.

I'll believe when i see it lol
after 1.04 game crashes every 90min-2hr
after 1.05 stops crashing, starts freezing
after 1.06 back to crashing and also freezing

;) is the equipment I have for graphic design work. CPU is water pump cooled. 28 "4k screen. We are enjoying this game very much, but please it has to be perfected. They have done a lot of work, but you have to keep walking the path ...
I'm from the era of 8-inch floppy disks XD

I'll believe when i see it lol
after 1.04 game crashes every 90min-2hr
after 1.05 stops crashing, starts freezing
after 1.06 back to crashing and also freezing
I believe that a good optimization will solve many of the bugs that we see. Soon CDPR will give us news

I doubt it, there were too many features like this one to miss them, ever, but who knows, you might be right...not.

She also has them in her hand after you choose an ending....but its obvious you didnt get that far.

If you hate this game so much...why are you here.

I am sure that in a year we will miss them, some of them have caused us a lot of laughter

It wont even take a year. Many people as of now just play and enjoy the game. They dont poke and prod around looking for examples in the game that can help fuel their anger and rage over whatever.

See bug, double take the bug, laugh about it, move on.

I am sure that in a year we will miss them, some of them have caused us a lot of laughter

I agree completely with this sentiment. Running after your bike that decided to go off without you, is just lol heaven. Just the determination of that bike driving off. Bike: "You stay here...I got this!"

The only thing I will not miss is the "sprained ankle" glitch (I don't know what to call it) when you jump up onto a slightly uneven surface/debris and you're instantly killed because the game thinks you fell from 400 meters up.

Well, my guess for the missing guitar is just people doing some "air guitar" aaaaaaaaaaaand, so the floor is probably doing some... let's call it "air floor" :sneaky:

Top Bottom