Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uninstall it and wait a year.. No, I mean don't wait, just put it out of your mind and return to it in a year... But still, no matter how good it will be by then (if CDPR will even be around) I will never buy a game from them again.
I would not go so far. But from now on CDPR are also one of the companies where I wait for the 50% + sale after 1 to 2 years. That saves me a lot of money and I get a finished product ... two birds with one stone. "if you fool me once, then you must be ashamed ... but if you fool me a second time, then I must be ashamed."

i know that with COVID-19, its not good to be a positive person.. but lighten up a bit! life short to be a pessimist!
it's not really pessimism that is literally what the patches will be focused on, console optimization and getting back to the ps store it's just highly unrealistic to expect anything else or anything major for PC since they quite literally said " on pc we are really proud of what we pushed out"

so what conclusions do you draw from that lol?

it's not really pessimism that is literally what the patches will be focused on, console optimization and getting back to the ps store it's just highly unrealistic to expect anything else or anything major for PC since they quite literally said " on pc we are really proud of what we pushed out"

so what conclusions do you draw from that lol?
As PC player I totaly don't know what to expect so I expect nothing. I finsed game in 100 h without any major bugs. Patches will not add any new features (DLCs and expansions will). They are happy with this version of the game (works as intended) so I guess nothing for me.

I really want to go through the story again, but suddenly the patches will really change something
now just ride my motorcycle around the city
Same. Stopped playing about a week after patch 1.06 came out to try and make sure my current playthrough won't miss out on too many new things (I hope).

I'd rather have the 1st patch before the weekend, like they promised. They really need to start being accountable for their words.

Frankly, I'm operating under the assumption they meant work days.

Yes, yes, I know they only said days but I always expect companies to speak in terms of work days. To me they've got 'til Wednesday.

I'd rather have the 1st patch before the weekend, like they promised. They really need to start being accountable for their words.

?

How does an announcement made on 13th January equal to 10 days before weekend?
If anything, 10th day falls on Saturday if we consider 10 days and not 10 working days.

Regardless, dont get yourselves hyped up again, those patches are predominantly aimed at consoles to fix major performance issues and quests/other stuff on pc so there wont be much more to this patch or the next one.

Same. Stopped playing about a week after patch 1.06 came out to try and make sure my current playthrough won't miss out on too many new things (I hope).

Yes, I've stopped playing too. Hoping to start new story after patch 1.2. My present story is being used to beta test this mess...lol

"A Patch is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.”

Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf
Post automatically merged:

Hope it's tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. As far as the patch contents it's either

1) Significant improvements in things like enemy AI and wanted system

or

2) Random piece of roadside trash will no longer one-shot me.

Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf
1611280547364.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom