Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect anything new, at least if you play on PC. The patch is probably gonna be bug and optimization fixes, mostly for consoles. Not sure why people are so hyped about it.

It's often said that gamers have short memory and when becomes good they forgive but as you mentioned it's not true. I can still remember Fallout 76 outrage. Andromeda, SW: Battlefront II were hated but eventualy became good games. The stain will stay.

on what planet do you live on where Andromeda is a good game? This Game will be forever fucked

We're likely going to see it tonight or Saturday morning.

I really wouldn't get our hopes up though. Patch#1 is likely going to be console focused, with the intent to get CP2077 back onto the PS store. We may get a few fixes or optimisations but I reckon the game will look pretty similar before and after.

Because every day without nothing new from Judy is a wasted day:LOL: :giveup: so hoping even for few new text messages :cry:

As much as I wish this were the case, I doubt it. We're going to need to wait until at least patch#2 to see anything like that. We may even need to wait for a freeDLC sadly.

the pitchfork and the torches are ready. the witch hunt continues. one trip is enough
Lol this thing amuse me, the people cant wait, and i also think, they dont have anithing better to do?
Post automatically merged:

Because every day without nothing new from Judy is a wasted day:LOL: :giveup: so hoping even for few new text messages :cry:
ohhh this are really important thing -_-, i have to thank the forum, now i truly hate Judy

>>>straw man argument!<<<
That's not what my post is about.
Post automatically merged:

THIS!!!!!
No one strawmanning you here. If that "10 days" keep you happy, more power to you bud. Their promise is to fix the game and whatever that means, not "10 days patch"

on what planet do you live on where Andromeda is a good game? This Game will be forever fucked
Funny, because Andromeda is the first Mass Effect game that I still play from time to time, whereas the trilogy is "one and done" for me. Stopped halfway through a second playthrough of the first game and never touched 2 and 3 after finishing the story the one time.

Funny, because Andromeda is the first Mass Effect game that I still play from time to time, whereas the trilogy is "one and done" for me. Stopped halfway through a second playthrough of the first game and never touched 2 and 3 after finishing the story the one time.
Different strokes for different folks. I couldn't finish Andromeda because I disliked it so much. I played through 2 multiple times.

Gameplay-wise, I somewhat enjoyed Andromeda. That said, the story is terrible and seemed to have been written by a teenager. I didn't like any characters and I thought the art design was generic. Cyberpunk 2077 is a way better game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom