hi .its not have any record on save game right :0 ?

+
I gonna walk acoss a point of no return . and run those mission drive to the end. and emm got badage on steam . I finish this game :0

but

I still wanna play this game too . so I will go to save file folder copy it and play . after I drive to the end. I will delete everything in that folder. and replace with a save game
is i copy . But :0

I woory about Its have a record. I already done game. on some where in steam net or CDPR server. so :0 a result is . I not able to play a game anymore D: !!!

please advice :0

thank you for all advice

cheer

If I interpret this right...
you know you can just start a new game without the need to delete your old save file?

If I interpret this right...
you know you can just start a new game without the need to delete your old save file?
its ok :0 i can just move save file to other folder.
Just need to make sure. Its not have any mark flag on me. that all I woory about.
since I see a tons of ppl scream about they not able to play anymore after play until end game :0
i feel weird. couz This issue just easy slove by load a save game and shrink that process.
but :eek:

They still here and scream about it :eek:

I am lazy to read. so I made this topic for make sure . I not fall off edge of this world . during I enjoy it :eek:

cheer

its ok :0 i can just move save file to other folder.
Just need to make sure. Its not have any mark flag on me. that all I woory about.
since I see a tons of ppl scream about they not able to play anymore after play until end game :0
i feel weird. couz This issue just easy slove by load a save game and shrink that process.
but :eek:

They still here and scream about it :eek:

I am lazy to read. so I made this topic for make sure . I not fall off edge of this world . during I enjoy it :eek:

cheer

You can still play the game after you run through PONR. Just make sure you do a manual save before entering. Whats supposed to happen is that after finishing the entire quest, it boots you back to the latest save before entering the elevator. Its apparently been done this way so that players can play multiple endings without having to start new toons to see them all. The unintentional part of this poorly chosen mechanic, is that any progression during the last mission is all lost. Anything you acquired during this phase wont be there when you get booted back outside the elevator. Its if nothing ever happened. Thats the part that burns my hide.

Now, many of the threads that weve seen about issues of not being able to play are the folks that have bugged or corrupted saves. They are finishing the last mission and cant return to their latest save. Most of the issues are loops from the point of choosing "One more gig" and being returned straight back to the main menu.

Thats why i emphasize to make a manual save and make a copy of it. Move it to another folder or put it on a flash drive so that if anything goes wrong, you can reload it and continue to play.

You can still play the game after you run through PONR. Just make sure you do a manual save before entering. Whats supposed to happen is that after finishing the entire quest, it boots you back to the latest save before entering the elevator. Its apparently been done this way so that players can play multiple endings without having to start new toons to see them all. The unintentional part of this poorly chosen mechanic, is that any progression during the last mission is all lost. Anything you acquired during this phase wont be there when you get booted back outside the elevator. Its if nothing ever happened. Thats the part that burns my hide.

Now, many of the threads that weve seen about issues of not being able to play are the folks that have bugged or corrupted saves. They are finishing the last mission and cant return to their latest save. Most of the issues are loops from the point of choosing "One more gig" and being returned straight back to the main menu.

Thats why i emphasize to make a manual save and make a copy of it. Move it to another folder or put it on a flash drive so that if anything goes wrong, you can reload it and continue to play.
your answer is very clearly :0 thank you so much :>
now i gonna finish it and selfie with it . since you confirm like this. its green light to do ^.^

cheer

Top Bottom