excuse me. How to pay it :0 ?

+
Untitled3.jpg

please advice :0
thank you

I even tried to call them, to no avail, but so far I still have the flat. ;-)

Would be cool to have to pay your monthly rent and or have quest for your landlord, maybe in a DLC or Patch.

Would be cool to have to pay your monthly rent and or have quest for your landlord, maybe in a DLC or Patch.
Hearthfire DLC for Cyberpunk will be released by the end of the year. You will be able to build your own house, buy new one, adopt children, marry you boyfriend/girlfriend, have a cat/elephant in your garden and...

WAIT.

msxyz

Forum regular
There's nothing you can do. From Act 2 your V will be homeless.
It was supposed to be an quest, but it was cut. Apparently people who examined the unpacked data files found references to MaxTac storming the apartment to evict V and the player had to fend them off using a dildo like the one given by that corpo milf.

I called them, too. I figured that if they don't care enough to answer, they don't care enough about V's money.
This is probably some sort of meaningless background atmosphere, but I view this as a missed opportunity.

Hearthfire DLC for Cyberpunk will be released by the end of the year. You will be able to build your own house, buy new one, adopt children, marry you boyfriend/girlfriend, have a cat/elephant in your garden and...

WAIT.

Okay?? You mean they are working on a Sims mod/dlc? Not really my thing, but from what I have read here I'm sure some people will like it.

It was supposed to be an quest, but it was cut. Apparently people who examined the unpacked data files found references to MaxTac storming the apartment to evict V and the player had to fend them off using a dildo like the one given by that corpo milf.
Nice one ! Bring it back ASAP ! My V would like to use her dildo against all guys from MaxTac :love:

Cheese you're telling me you've been playing all this time and you haven't been paying your rent...

Dude you're in soooo much trouble...:eek:

Ignore the previous response, they have no idea what they are talking about...Go pay your rent
excuse me. Where to pay it >_<
There's nothing you can do. From Act 2 your V will be homeless.
omg Dx
Why pay rent if you only live 3 weeks anyway
cheese young to die Q.Q . and I wont trigger that point of no return too . please lets me know how to pay it :c
which npc

thank you :<

cheer

I called them, too. I figured that if they don't care enough to answer, they don't care enough about V's money.
This is probably some sort of meaningless background atmosphere, but I view this as a missed opportunity.

Agreed, but who knows what will come in the future.

Cheese you're telling me you've been playing all this time and you haven't been paying your rent...

Dude you're in soooo much trouble...:eek:
If a tenant doesn't pay
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Max-Tac!
Post automatically merged:

Why pay rent if you only live 3 weeks anyway

Your welcome
You're right! Save the eddies for the ferryman over river Styx. Swimming in Cyberpunk is way too UNIMMMRSIVE to risk it ;)

Top Bottom