Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see months and dates there, so... yeah:think:

you don't need months specified to see that 1.1 comes after 1.06

1611325128797.png

Don't get high hopes for PC, the January & February patches are mainly focused for base consoles.. PC will have some improvements in those patches just don't expect something amazing... after these 2 patches PC will have more focus. can't wait too enjoy the game after 6 months. 😁
This would not surprise me. They do need to get consoles running, and if I were them, this is where I would be focused. My thinking is that the first large patch that they do will set the tone for the next couple of months. Perhaps PC players that are having problems can take a break and come back in July or August, if they want to play more of the game? We will see.

Right now time is Poland 15:14. After 3 hours in the 18:00-19:00 I`m think patch will coming.
Just use google and compare your time and time in Poland.
I doubt the patch will come out on Saturday because it is a non-working day
They can also release it closer to midnight of Polish time.

???

What are you guys actually expecting from this patch?

A game overhaul?

This patch will be focusing on the PS4. They want the sweet money from the PS Store back

if you are a PC gamer you will be disappointed

if you are a PS4, congratulations... you will be able to play a broken game with zero immersion...

???

What are you guys actually expecting from this patch?

A game overhaul?

This patch will be focusing on the PS4. They want the sweet money from the PS Store back

if you are a PC gamer you will be disappointed

if you are a PS4, congratulations... you will be able to play a broken game with zero immersion...
Well i think we are all expecting it will be a major overhaul (minimum 20GB) with new cutscenes, improved animations, new set of skills, 3 new hubs, 2 new shotguns and 1 pair of green socks. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom