Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 days is tomorrow, so I would expect it within the next 24'ish hours.

If they miss the 10 day window they said, not a good look, considering...

???

What are you guys actually expecting from this patch?

A game overhaul?

This patch will be focusing on the PS4. They want the sweet money from the PS Store back

if you are a PC gamer you will be disappointed

if you are a PS4, congratulations... you will be able to play a broken game with zero immersion...

lol, Plenty of immersion, just look how immersed crafting and breaking down items is. Click-Hold Click-hold Click-hold.... add infinitum.

Right now time is Poland 15:14. After 3 hours in the 18:00-19:00 I`m think patch will coming.
Just use google and compare your time and time in Poland.
I doubt the patch will come out on Saturday because it is a non-working day
I find it unlikely that someone at CDPR is sitting there waiting to deliver a patch to us. They release patches to Steam, GoG, Microsoft, Sony, and Google. If a patch is coming this week, that is already done. Likely days ago, since the patch has to be staged for delivery, sometimes certified, and for Stadia, installed. After that, CDPR can go to bed. The patch will come out when it happens, per platform.

I expect nothing and I would like to express it with the song:
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! How ironic.
1611327449024.png

lol, Plenty of immersion, just look how immersed crafting and breaking down items is. Click-Hold Click-hold Click-hold.... add infinitum.
You can create such simple example for every game that has some broken aspect in it and make point. But problem with this approach is that you throw away throught window rest which is 99,9% of content you avoid because you see only this one small thing that you claim its breaking everything.
Is this smart?

Secret patch 1.1 changelog under DNA NDA:
  • Fixed a dialog check preventing Meredith Stout romance from starting
  • Kaukaz service cyberdeck can now be obtained from one of ripperdocs. Allows obtaining non-owned Kaukaz trucks and full customization of Kaukaz trucks. We do not plan adding this feature to other vehicles at the moment. Missile launchers, afterburners and flame throwers added as possible Kaukaz mods.
  • Wakako is now an option to perform in re-instated Samurai band
  • Killing Adam Smasher in Konpeki Plaza elevator no longer breaks The Heist quest progress and provides 5 street cred.
  • Contagion does not spread to enemies wearing face masks
  • Short Circuit deals additional damage to well hydrated enemies
  • Cars for sale no longer share map marker with quests and instead have their own big red pulsating markers

• Kaukaz service cyberdeck can now be obtained from one of ripperdocs. Allows obtaining non-owned Kaukaz trucks and full customization of Kaukaz trucks. We do not plan adding this feature to other vehicles at the moment. Missile launchers, afterburners and flame throwers added as possible Kaukaz mods.
  • Killing Adam Smasher in Konpeki Plaza elevator no longer breaks The Heist quest progress and provides 5 street cred.
  • Cars for sale no longer share map marker with quests and instead have their own big red pulsating markers

I'll admit you got a few chuckles out of me

The list is incomplete
  • Reinstated romance options with Mama Welles and Flaming Crotch Man
  • Panam will now make witty remarks if you stare for too long at her backside (bug, fixed)
  • Police AI fixed: now they can spawn into cars, elevators and in V's apartment

Well it is 17:00 in Poland roughly now. So I guess no release today. Maybe on Saturday or Monday. I doubt we get it on Sunday since Businesses are closed in Central Europe on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom