Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

+

Will you be buying any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. DLCs will be free, so I won't purchase that! :p

2. Paid expansions? Sure, CDPR's track record here(Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine) is very solid, so probably yes.

3. Future games? Depends. Single player, narrative driven action-adventure-RPG-hybrids? Sure. Multiplayer? Depends on many different factors.

I really like CP, even with the flaws (playing on Xbox Series X and have had very few bugs).

It's not all it promised, but I decided early on not to watch all previews so I guess I was less dissappointed with cut features (didn"t even know they were talking about car modding etc until I read an article on missing features).

I am taking a break from the game right now though, because I want to enjoy it to the fullest so I'll jump back in with the next gen update.

So yes, I will probably buy the first paid DLC expansion even before watching the reviews.

"WILL YOU BE PURCHASING ANY FUTURE DLC OR GAMES FROM CDPR AFTER CYBERPUNK 2077'S LAUNCH?"

Yes, ofcourse! Am dying for new content! Really hoping the first free DLC will be all the content that was left out with launch. But yeah, hoping for new vehicles, new jobs, new side jobs, new characters, new clothes, new storylines too, even whole (payed) map expansions! yes please!

It's not as simple as that...
I'll be more mindful, that for sure. CDPR disappointed me greatly with CP77 and by failing to provide my physical content that I've paid for.

Let's just say that I will most definitely not be pre-ordering anything CDPR anytime soon.

I am kind of pissed that people who returning on purpose the game because they know they can still keep it... :( not fair for all of us who believe in this game and do not want to return it....

World is just messed up :(

For the future games it is a solid NO.
For expansions and DLC for CP2077, yes, if they are needed to make working the mods. If not, I don't need them. No trust in CDProjekt for now.

Cyberpunk 2077's launch has changed absolutely nothing for more in this regard, so yes.
Just not for this game because I don't even have it (not my type of game). :shrug:

Until full review, will not buy pre-order and during launch date, will wait at least 3-5days after launch.

But I won't preorder any games from them.

But to put it into perspective, they were my last chance, so its not due to them alone, but I have pre ordered games before, and honestly my experience with it have been very poor, so CDPR was the last company that I would give a chance. And well we know how that went :D

So much this. The last game I preordered was Fallout 4, and I swore that I would never preorder a game after that. With CDPR's reputation I broke that promise and preordered Cyberpunk... Well. I guess I learned my lesson. Never again a preorder, never again an early access game.

To answer the thread starter, it depends on what happens with bug fixes, game content fixes, and what the DLC is. And I won't buy any DLCs at release no matter the content and promises. I will wait and look at reviews of the actual released product before I make a decision.

Will there be any more collector editions? I have game on PS5 but was curious since i do not want to buy a PS5 collector pack lol. BUT PC collector editions are gone and others i guess who got refund now re selling them at $500 and up to $1,000 which is bad...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 11.33.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 11.33.56 AM.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 50
I will buy any future dlc's they make for Cyberpunk I love this game, also have a positive feeling about the modding community making more content based mods once they get the modding tools up and running.

Top Bottom