The kind of DLC i would like to see [Spoilers]

+

Guest 3847602

Some kind of alternate history mini expansion where V never teamed up with Jackie (basically playing as full-on corpo, nomad and street kid for an hour or two depending on the lifepath you chose at the start of the game).

Last edited by a moderator:
A new game+ DLC would do me.

Some expansions that further the story i.e solving the 6 month death problem (if you went that route). Maybe Johnny finding a way to bring V's consciousness back (if you went that way). Asakura bringing you back from the dead (if you went down 'the devil' path). Advancement of what happens next with Mr Blue Eyes (if you went the sun route). Maybe all of the aforementioned rountes would find a way for V to be alive, so the story could advance with what happens next with Mr Blue Eyes.

Well... if we talk wild changes to the story...
How about a complete rewrite? or a "What if" scenario. :D
Let's begin the game while playing as Johnny in Johnnys flashbacks with additional contact towards Morgan Blackhand, Shaitan and so on of the Crew (learning about the actual background with Blackhand and Militechs involvement). All up until his death through Soulkiller. And then let us play him when he awakes within V. Slowly learning about Vs background through him living through Vs flashbacks (e.g. of the Jackie friendship montage).
Having passages in which you loose control and can only try to talk V out or into doing stuff - helping or not..
Having to learn through V what changed and how he's not aware of everyhting. And have the whole loosing personality be reversed - Johnny would normally be gone...

I know its unlikely, i know quite a few people have had enough of Johnny, but i'd have been interested in seeing the story form such a perspective.

expansions will definitely take place before the point of no return
my guess is they will expand the peralez questline and we will get more closure for the sun ending

a return of morgan blackhand would be realistic as well
maybe we will learn more about the militech involvement in the arasaka tower bombing

id like to see more content with jackie, but it will have to take place before the heist

expansions will definitely take place before the point of no return
my guess is they will expand the peralez questline and we will get more closure for the sun ending

a return of morgan blackhand would be realistic as well
maybe we will learn more about the militech involvement in the arasaka tower bombing

id like to see more content with jackie, but it will have to take place before the heist
Highly possible but it would just add to the ludonarrative dissonance.

Act 2 additions don't fit to the pacing of the story that takes place over 1 or 2 weeks.

I like to see the nomad ending extended. I like to see V cured fully. I want to see more story before the heist. I want more to explore.

branching off after the endings is not realistic.
there are way too many different outcomes.

branching off after the endings is not realistic.
there are way too many different outcomes.
no really they need to show the canon ending or two. then branch off. other wise this game ended in worse state than most

Branchen off is indeed unrealistic.
Uniting some of the endings however, is absolutely possible.

not sure i understand
what do you mean by uniting?
Post automatically merged:

no really they need to show the canon ending or two. then branch off. other wise this game ended in worse state than most

how would you implement that? lock out the non-canon choices?
show a cutscene that explains what you just experienced didnt really happen and whats canon instead?
would be weird either way

Last edited:
not sure i understand

show a cutscene that explains what you just experienced didnt really happen and whats canon instead?

This thread has half a dozen ways to make the endings converge without picking a canon one going around.

not sure i understand

Uniting some of the endings outcomes into a new story.

In example: endings lead to a cure in NC and Form there on, the story continues.

not sure i understand

issue is there is to many endings and none actually end well. its hrd to say whats canon unless v gets anew body some how

Uniting some of the endings outcomes into a new story.

In example: endings lead to a cure in NC and Form there on, the story continues.

that would mean all the endings have to result in V staying in night city
definitely not going to happen

At this point I would like CDPR to make my character more significant in the grand scheme of thing, not as a main, but as a vessel for something bigger; a rogue AI, the player himself.

I don't recall any other game that could break the 4th wall as easily as Cyberpunk2077.

i would like to see more spider murphy
maybe a hidden flashback scene when sleeping

"love you, spider"
"the whole world loves me!"
:)

Top Bottom