Patch 1.1

+
Please fix the missing skin texture issues apparent as grey skin parts on skimpy outfits.

Please also make it possible to filter the storage by category.
Please also make the sorting by weight, or price, work across item types, not start over for each item type.
Please also make it possble to flag items for protection from selling or disassembing and make it possible to sell or disassemble all unprotected items of a category at once.
Please also make it possible to rebind all keys used in the game. Many keys don't have any changeable keybinds and if you change those that can be changed, it causes issues with those that cannot be changed. (PC Version)

Last edited:
win 7 its an old system microsoft dont support it anymore, update to win 10

Then CDPR should state that the game needs WIN 10. But they already said it would work on Win 7. So CDPR either needs to fix this OR tell us that we can't use Win 7 and refund our money.

They didn't develop this game for 8 years, oh my god. They only started around 2016.

wait

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
AI is in there, is it any better?
Oh my mistake, 5 years. The non existent AI is completely understandable now.

And to answer your question, no. The police still spawn in behind you, the Cars still act like they are part of a scalextric set and half of the enemies still stand there whilst you blast them in the face.

Anyone having an issue where Takemura calls you, his picture appears on screen, but doesn't say anything and it disable use of your phone?

This wouldn't be a big issue except, oh, everything in the game runs from your phone/people calling you.

Exactly my problem now. I already made a comment a couple of minutes ago...

I don't get it, did people expect them to patch everything in 1.1?

Yeah, it sucks that some of the fixes you might've wanted aren't in (I have quite a few such issues in mind myself) but the priority is fixing game blocking issues (quest scripts and events not firing off properly for example) and performance issues and optimization (which are crucial if they want to get this back on the PS store).

Hey guys! Here we've had a number of crashes (PC) when using Ping in a place where there are too many devices and/or enemies.

The overlapping conversations are still happening. Getting automatic calls while talking to someone triggers V to have simultaneous dialogues with the individual on the phone + the individual in front of him.

Thank you for the updates and keep up the good work. Lots to do yet.

So I think I have to wait for the Bloody Ritual gig to get fixed an other month or so....

No mention as to whether or not you've fixed the mantis arms visual glitch, certain cyberware not working with arm modifications equipped and many clothing mods not working at all. There are also perks that have not worked since launch. There's also the Sandevistan operating system that shuts off and doesn't function properly upon activation and using certain attacks. These are all things that you guys designed to enhance the gameplay experience and you've left them broken.

I understand putting a priority on performance issues but these couldn't be worked on all the while?

I don't get it, did people expect them to patch everything in 1.1?

Yeah, it sucks that some of the fixes you might've wanted aren't in (I have quite a few such issues in mind myself) but the priority is fixing game blocking issues (quest scripts and events not firing off properly for example) and performance issues and optimization (which are crucial if they want to get this back on the PS store).
totally agree! I looking forward for the next patches. downloading patch 1.1 right now to see if performance improved. I proud to see them working so hard! But I hope they don't work to hard!

That's rationalizing.

It's not. It's literally the definition of a bug. Something that does not behave as per requirement.
According to Jason Schreier, the police system was 'done at the last minute'. If that's true, the requirement probably went something like this:

- Police spawn in the near vicinity of the player.
- Police respawn at a high rate to kill the player as fast as possible.

And it's doing just that. You can feel underwhelmed by this requirement as much as you want, rightfully so imho, but it's not a bug, it's working as intended.

Wait what, I can't start the game anymore after this patch, it keeps flatlining :giveup:
1611357061815.png

What about the ending bug? You complete an ending and it says you get special items but if you choose to continue it dumps you into the main menu and loading the game just keeps rolling the credits. So, I am waiting to beat the game and go through different endings until actually being able to get the intended outcome of bearing the game. That's a good one to work on.

Top Bottom