Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
any fix? im on PS5 with the same problem. not only annoying, but you cant use med kits or other actions in a fight.

Last edited:
holy sht i found a fix of this!!

all you have to do is play The hunt mission that with river to investigate kidnapper,the bug will gone when u doing couple of braindance then suddenly poof this takemura bug gone.

hope it fix yours.
Post automatically merged:

finally i can play in peace without the chat disturbing fckin hell sadly im almost finish my mission fck this.

okay nvm you die the bug come back on fck

Yeah originally I had done another story mission that required you to do a brain dance and eventually it did go away. However, when you reload your save or die like you said, the bug comes back. I don't think there's any permanent fix for this unless you want to wait for CDPR to somehow patch this out of the game (they more than likely will fix the issue, it's just your save probably won't be able to be repaired). The issue pissed me off so much that I ended up creating an entirely new game just to not play with the dialogue on my screen.

I had the same issue, Now I can't continue playing the game. This is soo sad. event after latest update 1.05

I hope CD PR will fix this issue soon..

Yeah originally I had done another story mission that required you to do a brain dance and eventually it did go away. However, when you reload your save or die like you said, the bug comes back. I don't think there's any permanent fix for this unless you want to wait for CDPR to somehow patch this out of the game (they more than likely will fix the issue, it's just your save probably won't be able to be repaired). The issue pissed me off so much that I ended up creating an entirely new game just to not play with the dialogue on my screen.

Noo I've played almost 50 hours for this.. and I enjoy it so farr... if the save game cannot be fixed then you "CD PR " deserved cyberpunch in the FACE...

...when you reload your save or die like you said, the bug comes back...

I'm having a similar issue but with another Takemura quest... one that overrides your save game when you load it up. I'm suspecting something about the handling of Takemura quests, crossed with a monkey carnal knowledging method of loading saves they have setup, is breaking these. (Like somehow, when you load a save game, it doesn't ONLY load data from your save, but ALSO from some other source, which then overrides your save game's status on 'where you are' in the game.)

The fact they are having save games becoming corrupted by other than the 8mb limit, AND Windows' "controlled folder access" is breaking things means they made some basic, bad choices early on (ie; all dev machines, the user is a local admin, and they did not test the full game run on a non local admin playing. So some files that need accessed by the user/player, are in folders Windows doesn't allow a non admin to edit... ) Just a theory - right now I'm basically terrified to turn off the game, as I JUST got the bug cleared. In mine, no matter what save I loaded, it would do a 2nd loading screen and flip me back in time to leaning on the rail with takemura to scan Arasaka, but Takemura had already left and I could not stand up to walk away.

I guess I'm just going to ruin my experience and play through the remaining 10-15 hours I have left in this call with Takemara. I wish I knew what to do to possibly prevent it on my 3rd playthrough as a female nomad.

Hello Guys, I found a way to make it disappear.
1. you need to load the game where you haven't start the mission from beginning.
2. meet with Takemura and his japan friend
3. dont follow him to Wakako, just be on your way and take your self on your bike to go to wakoko place.
4. the bugs diseapper.

it works for me

I'm too far beyond that point to use that fix, please CDPR help us. I have so much progress on this save I don't want to lose.

I have been playing on PC and have not encountered any major performance or gameplay issues until downloading the 1.1 patch today. I am on the quest: Down on the Street, and as soon as I load any of my recent saves, Takemura immediately calls me but once the call loads with his face in the top left of the screen, he just sits there, never saying anything. His face just sits there silently and he never speaks and never goes away. No matter what I do, I am unable to interact with any other NPCs or make any other phone calls. I just spent about 15 minutes running around trying various interactions to see if I can shake loose from this behavior, but no matter what I tried, I can't break loose from the broken call with Takemura.

How can I fix this?

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.22 - 15.37.59.59.png

Quest: Down on the Street
When I boot up my save I get a call immediately from Takemura and he does not speak. I can't use my phone for any other purpose. He just stays on my screen saying nothing. And the quest. Well you can see what it says there. Any ideas for getting around this bug. Combat does not help... I dont think, I killed a bunch of Tyger Claws and the call did not go away. I could try some NCPD and run away. EDIT: NCPD Killing did not help or make the call go away
EDIT 2: Can't talk to people due to phone either. I will try the sleeping thing rn
Cyberpunk 2077 2021.01.22 - 15.51.22.02.DVR_Moment.jpg

Another side note while in call you can not use base gameplay mechanics and cybernetic upgrades. Sandevisitan blocked, kreznikov, dodging, double jumping.

I just checked the Patch notes for 1.1 this was supposed to be fixed, when for me now it created an issue. The funny thing is I don't think I ever had the mission bug out and this is playthrough #4. And it was working find in 1.06
  • "Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street."

Last edited:
Let me know if reload the game works, it existed in previous game for me once and reload can fix it

Did you try to do a manual save, and load that fresh savegame right away?
this is the only save I have of the save file and it is a manual save.

Let me know if reload the game works, it existed in previous game for me once and reload can fix it
relaunching the game does nothing. And if I boot the save at that point from load game in game it makes no difference.

sometimes when i get a phone call screen or any of the on screen stuff stuck and dont feel like loading an old save i just sleep in V's bed usually works

Top Bottom