Patch 1.1

+
Just dont make cars near you spawn/despawn and try to add a "decent" 2d car visual system in the distance. Either it is extremely difficult or they just dont care atm.....to me it looks like sth. that can be fixed in a few days of work maybe even less. Or is the system that fucked up?
this is not a bug

Well I was fine dealing with the occasional bug and need to restart, but now the game is finally broken. Takemura calls me says nothing and doesn't hang up. I tried to complete a Gig where the fixer needed to call me and no one can get through. I loaded previous saves and the same thing happens. I'm on XB Series X and I guess I'll have to wait to another hotfix or patch 1.2 before I can play again or try to roll back this update because it's made the game unplayable.

Please fix the gorilla arms they straight up say that they allow you to open doors and rip up turrets and that does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, yeeeeap. Thought so, still buggy as all hell. Maybe next year when another patch is released you can add some physics and maybe fix the ridiculous "AI" behaviour.

Are you ever going to fix the UI issues for >4096 horizontal resolution? (5760x1080 is the only triple monitor resolution that doesn't have some UI elements completely unusable. I run at 11520x2160, and tons of text UI elements are missing on the center and right monitor. Text messages for example (90% of the time, sometimes it shows up for some unknown reason). Half of the inventory screen text (unpredictably). Starting the game at higher than 1080p triple monitor resolution renders it unusable, have to start at 1024x768 and change resolution in game to use it. The list goes on.

I guess ultrawide and nvidia surround must be low on your priority list, but seriously. It would be nice to even have an official acknowledgement that the issue is known about, despite multiple bug reports without response, and will eventually be looked in to.

I'm sure it has been said but PLEASE fix the clothing mods. Either only allow one mod with crit chance/damage or allow them to stack and show in the char stats correctly. More importantly DEADEYE, great mod, doesn't work.

Lol, yeeeeap. Thought so, still buggy as all hell. Maybe next year when another patch is released you can add some physics and maybe fix the ridiculous "AI" behaviour.
Next year? next month is the bigger patch. updates and improvements later this year

Bugs work in mysterious ways. :]

My own experience was flawed for sure - but certainly not to the extent that some players have experienced.
A buddy of mine plays on the PS4. He came over and was just bitching about everything. He looked at my screen, i was playing when he came over, and only thing he said was.....WTF? Did we buy the same game? Mine looks like an Atari exclusive.
Felt for him, but it was kindof funny

Updates are good, don't get me wrong, but what about all the broken perks like Toxicology, Rattlesnake (slowing you 'till load", Merciless, Subliminal messages, Anamnesis (and maybe change the description because when it does work it doesn't mean wont drop below 2/3/4, it means once you hit zero it will restore 2/3/4 ram), Predator, etc. which do nothing if you fully quit the game if they worked at all. To me those are far more important since many are major, almost build defining perks (and without the save editor you can't respect your attributes). As an aside, a description somewhere stating that poison perks don't effect contagion would be nice. I also still lose any perk shards I've found when I buy a perk respect, which is annoying. Still, fun game with great visuals.

A buddy of mine plays on the PS4. He came over and was just bitching about everything. He looked at my screen, i was playing when he came over, and only thing he said was.....WTF? Did we buy the same game? Mine looks like an Atari exclusive.
Felt for him, but it was kindof funny
The memes i saw were making me wonder what the fuck happened hahaha.

Why even bother fixing it if your not going to deliver the game you promised. I'm not impressed by fixing things that never should of got through testing. So much for "you get what you pay for". For the people who are enjoying the Alpha build CDPR delivered, well I am glad someone feels like they got something worth playing.

Top Bottom