Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
View attachment 11151911
Quest: Down on the Street
When I boot up my save I get a call immediately from Takemura and he does not speak. I can't use my phone for any other purpose. He just stays on my screen saying nothing. And the quest. Well you can see what it says there. Any ideas for getting around this bug. Combat does not help... I dont think, I killed a bunch of Tyger Claws and the call did not go away. I could try some NCPD and run away. EDIT: NCPD Killing did not help or make the call go away
EDIT 2: Can't talk to people due to phone either. I will try the sleeping thing rn View attachment 11151947
Another side note while in call you can not use base gameplay mechanics and cybernetic upgrades. Sandevisitan blocked, kreznikov, dodging, double jumping.

I just checked the Patch notes for 1.1 this was supposed to be fixed, when for me now it created an issue. The funny thing is I don't think I ever had the mission bug out and this is playthrough #4. And it was working find in 1.06
  • "Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street."
Same thing to me and I cant even go back to old save games did a lot of side jobs waiting. As soon as I load into any of the old saved he starts up and freezes and cant do anything.

I have the same problem on ps4, I was waiting the 1.1 patch to play again. But with this bug is unplayable :(

Same here.

I even reloaded prior saves, and what used to be a short delay, now happens instantly the moment I load a game.

Tried dying to police.

Tried running far away.

My game is now broken.

I heard this new patch gets rid of armour rolling aswell which was actually a useful thing before.

Same problem here. I even loaded a past save point were I was doing a mission and no Takemura's hell phone call appeared, but as soon as I completed it I got the call and bugged the game once again :(

So it seems if you have it on GOG you can go to the icon next to the play button >manage installation>clear the auto update radio button then click 1.06 and it will re-download and install the game.
No idea if this works on steam or other platforms but at least its something :shrug:
Trying it now...the update looks like it'll take a while.

I am also encountering this problem after installing the 1.1 patch. Takemura calls and then doesn't say anything. You cannot decline the call.

I also have the same problem after installing the 1.1 patch. I am playing the PS4 version on PS5. Takemura calls and then does not say anything. No option to decline to the call.

Я также сталкиваюсь с этой проблемой после установки патча 1.1. Такэмура звонит и ничего не говорит. Вы не можете отклонить вызов.
[/Цитата]
+++++++++++++++
Post automatically merged:

Takemura calling and sleep

Hi, i have this issue after updating to 1.1 with Takemura calls as soon as the game start, then never talk. he just be on the phone can't choose any option to skip or end the phone call.

The way I'm experiencing the bug, he calls and tells you to meet him, hangs up and then calls right back and says nothing and you can't hangup. Since he's stuck on the phone, you can't interact with other NPCs, you can't use fast travel stations, and even if you go meet him, you can't actually interact with him in person because your stuck with him on the phone at the same time. Once he calls, it won't allow me to save. I was thinking maybe saving and reloading might help, but that's not an option. Funny thing is, I never had a problem with the mission the first time around. I'm replaying and now I can't get past Gimme Danger because of this new bug introduced by the patch.

I get the call from wakako about assassinating someone. When you agree to the quest there is no dialogue with wakako on what the quest is about.

I think the problem is the game tries to be too many things at once. It wants to be like gta, then like deus ex with stealth mechanics (gta has no stealth mechanics), it wants full RPG element like the witcher. I think if they had cut stealth mechanics out of the game completely it would have made things easier for cdpr

Last edited:
Post 1.1 update, no matter how far back in my saves I go, I immediately get an incoming call from Takemura, and his picture appears on the left, but no dialog options. Can't double jump, can't use grenades, or make other calls, or save. Tried entering and exiting combat, dying and reviving, vendors (who won't talk to me), making other calls ... No love.

Looks like I lost a 26-hour playthrough.

Didn't see this post on search, so I posted the same issue.
He's not at the location listed on the Interactive Map (Buck-a-slice).
Tried everything I can think of, hoping someone more clever than me finds a workaround!

Top Bottom