ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

+
Let it be heard guys, go list of things of a very SIMPLE ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still not NOT in the game. Because some of this things already exist in modding already since last year. Here is my own personal list:

MISSING rewards for Quest/Open World problems:
+ NO FINAL REWARDS in "PSYCHO KILLER" quest
+ NO RETURNING REWARDS & "looted" items from all endings aside from Aldecaldos Jacket, Caretaker's Spade, & "Pride" gun. Amnesty, Prejudice, & V special "legend" outifts, & V mansion are still not available/on the list.

ESSENTIAL gameplay & UI improvements still missing:
+ NO dedicated walk button
+ NO dedicated dodge button
+ NO tag items to lock or mass buy/sell/transfer.
+ NO instant disassembling/craft option
+ NO quick back flip normal state for a flipped car
+ NO untrack quest button
+ NO minimap slider (zoom out & zoom in)
+ NO character creator/customizer in open world, includes custom heavy implants & cyberwares.

Added improvements list from posts:
+ Rebind all keys
+ Quick load key
+ Granular mouse sensitivity slider
+ Proper zoom sensitivity slider for all iron sight sensitivities
+ Toggle ADS option
+ Bigger overall FOV slider
+ Car cockpit FOV slider
+ Craft System: modular crafting for all items upgrades & crafting
+ Craft system: add mod slots for clothing
+ Leveling: Perks & leveling balance
+ Item management: Identical weapons grouping option
+ Sleep feature in other occupation places
+ Car icons for car selling quests

Added bugs list from post:
+ missing legendary crafting specs in vendors
+ non-removable quest items & forced duplicate crafting.

Let me know what do you guys want & maybe CDPR will finally listen & implementing it on next patches.

Last edited:
We all want these features, but they aren't ready to get them to us. At this point they're just trying to get the bugs shaken out and are having trouble with that. The best thing you can do for yourself and your blood pressure atm is find another game for a few months. It will be a minute before everything is stable enough that they can start implementing new systems. That's my plan, at least until mod tools are released. It isn't that long to distract yourself, but it's enough time for their ability to deliver to catch up with our expectations. Obviously unfortunate that they've made all the choices that led everyone here but we've gotta be a little realistic about their goals for own sanity.

They should have ported to consoles later and gotten the game right on pc, but that ship has long sailed.

Agreed needs a lock item option, maybe more radio station in the future. Maybe a talk radio station (not just talk radio here and there but all talk)

Let it also be heard that people need to realise, understand and accept the concept of prioritisation. For CDPR right now, that is clearly bug and system fixing and not adding additonal things, or things people consider to be missing that should be a priority to them. People are free to voice their displeasure, or make a 'wish list' that something they want is not added in the current patch, however emphasising things NOT in a patch in capital letters or making statements like 'maybe CDPR will finally listen' is little more than handbag throwing. I'm sure they are very much listening.

Believe it or not CDPR, like most companies, having finite resoures including staff, so they will be deployed to work on the priority issues. The patch notes are readily available here: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37373/patch-1-1 to emphasise that point.

What would people rather have them fix first as a priority, this:

Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return)

or this:

NO untrack quest button

The first one is game breaking, the second in a UI upgrade/improvement. The first one stops you playing the game, the second is an additonal convenience to something that works in game.

Make requests and give feedback for features in a constructive way whilst the absolute priority stuff gets fixed, and believe me that will get you further than metaphorically rolling your eyes in forum posts because something that's clearly not important right now in the big scheme of things isn't in the current patch.

Let it be heard guys, go list of things of a very SIMPLE ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still not NOT in the game. Because some of this things already exist in modding already since last year. Here is my own personal list:

MISSING rewards for Quest/Open World problems:
+ NO FINAL REWARDS in "PSYCHO KILLER" quest
+ NO RETURNING REWARDS & "looted" items from all endings aside from Aldecaldos Jacket, Caretaker's Spade, & "Pride" gun. Amnesty, Prejudice, & V special "legend" outifts, & V mansion are still not available/on the list.

ESSENTIAL gameplay & UI improvements still missing:
+ NO dedicated walk button
+ NO dedicated dodge button
+ NO tag items to lock or mass buy/sell/transfer.
+ NO instant disassembling/craft option
+ NO quick back flip normal state for a flipped car
+ NO untrack quest button
+ NO minimap slider (zoom out & zoom in)
+ NO character creator/customizer in open world, includes custom heavy implants & cyberwares.

Let me know what do you guys want & maybe CDPR will finally listen & implementing it on next patches.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but they're aiming at PS stores with their patches. They don't give a flying fuck about PC, instead, they already said to be proud of it. Expect the game being mostly fixed, but never expect actual game improvements/adding promised features from them. It's too much costly and they are already busy eating all their stolen money. I have absolutely no hopes with CDPR.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but they're aiming at PS stores with their patches. They don't give a flying fuck about PC, instead, they already said to be proud of it. Expect the game being mostly fixed, but never expect actual game improvements/adding promised features from them. It's too much costly and they are already busy eating all their stolen money. I have absolutely no hopes with CDPR.
we'll see in an year, lets talk about it next christmas

Indeed, I don't see a single actual bugfix in that wishlist.
Besides, a couple I even disagree with:
-dedicated dodge button - already available in double tapping a direction button. No need to make combat even easier, just play on easy difficulty if it's too hard.
-quick back flip normal state for a flipped car - very obviously not meant to be in game in the first place, since flipped cars simply blow up after a fairly short while. You have to get out in time, which may be deadly under certain circumstances as well. So, drive more carefully, or pick a car that's more difficult to flip (like Beast, which has a very low center of mass and usually rolls back rightup)

-dedicated dodge button - already available in double tapping a direction button. No need to make combat even easier, just play on easy difficulty if it's too hard.
-quick back flip normal state for a flipped car - very obviously not meant to be in game in the first place, since flipped cars simply blow up after a fairly short while. You have to get out in time, which may be deadly under certain circumstances as well. So, drive more carefully, or pick a car that's more difficult to flip (like Beast, which has a very low center of mass and usually rolls back rightup)
LOL i drive in nigh city with my tiny litte MaiMai P126, never flipped

From what I have read, performance and stability not really improved.

In addition, the numerous exploits are still functioning.
police ai has improved at least now they spawn behind the corners, its a start :D, on performance side i noticed some improvment

I doubt we can expect some gameplay improvements earlier that in half a year. The following few patches will fix bugs and optimizes the game for consoles, no doubts, that is priority number one.

Let it also be heard that people need to realise, understand and accept the concept of prioritisation. For CDPR right now, that is clearly bug and system fixing and not adding additonal things, or things people consider to be missing that should be a priority to them. People are free to voice their displeasure, or make a 'wish list' that something they want is not added in the current patch, however emphasising things NOT in a patch in capital letters or making statements like 'maybe CDPR will finally listen' is little more than handbag throwing. I'm sure they are very much listening.

Believe it or not CDPR, like most companies, having finite resoures including staff, so they will be deployed to work on the priority issues. The patch notes are readily available here: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37373/patch-1-1 to emphasise that point.

Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return)

or this:

NO untrack quest button

The first one is game breaking, the second in a UI upgrade/improvement. The first one stops you playing the game, the second is an additonal convenience to something that works in game.

Make requests and give feedback for features in a constructive way whilst the absolute priority stuff gets fixed, and believe me that will get you further than metaphorically rolling your eyes in forum posts because something that's clearly not important right now in the big scheme of things isn't in the current patch.

this "missing" features are not heavily take amounts of time to work or plenty of codes to changes. It's actually already integrated within the game itself but totally locked behind hidden options. this is why modders able to change it very quickly (within days after launch). I would argue that almost all of this (except maybe non integrated model cyberwares mod) could be done in the matter of days especially since CDPR devs have the devkit & know where to look. Everything that I listed existed in the game one way or another & modders able to customize/bring it back.

Also. If we gonna talk about BIG TIME game breaking bugs fixes, missing rewards are exactly a game breaking bugs that need to be fix as fast as possible.
+ "Psycho Killer" quest is arguably the longest, most arduous side job/quest in the game & THERE IS NO REWARD FOR IT. NONE, NADA.
+ ENDINGS REWARDS are even more pivotal because player will not be able to obtained any of these items aside from using mods & add those items manually to the inventory. I am a PC player that have the luxury of mods but what about console players???

I have been active in this forums & been CDPR fan for years already. I have to say this is simply very underwhelming, totally under-perform even by their own standard years ago with probably only half the amount of devs. If I don't care about the community "priorities," I would never post this thread in the first place & be on my merry way with mods, console players be damn ...
Post automatically merged:

Dude, this patch was supposed to be bugfixes, performance and stability.
Not about QoL.

Missing rewards are big game breaking bugs.
Post automatically merged:

+ Missing rewards are very much a big game breaking bugs.

+ Personally dedicated dodge button is a must & I am 100% sure most players would say the same. The game itself actually provided the code but somehow locked hidden in the options. This mod probably the very first mod aside walk button that already existed, days after launch. It's simply a lot more controllable especially if player wanna do a fast pacing combat.

+ Totally disagree with you on this because no matter how careful you drive/ride, the x factor will still be exist. a simple code to put the car/vehicle to a normal state is enough & I am not sure a flipped car will blow up after awhile is supposed to happen. This is actually never happened to me btw even with my flipped car cases.

Last edited:
Let it also be heard that people need to realise, understand and accept the concept of prioritisation. For CDPR right now, that is clearly bug and system fixing and not adding additonal things, or things people consider to be missing that should be a priority to them.

or this:

NO untrack quest button

Yes, that is the mess they are in today. No only do they have to fix bugs and crippling performance problems, but they actually have to finish the game. The latter, of course, takes a back seat to the others.

From what I have read, performance and stability not really improved.

In addition, the numerous exploits are still functioning.
Then don't take advantage of them. It's not like the game has integrity, it's a broken mess with or without the exploits

granular mouse sensitivity slider and proper zoom sensitivity slider for all iron sight sensitivities, some more fov

Top Bottom