Patch 1.1

+
this is the supposed big patch that we've been waiting for weeks? forget adding any QoL stuff or any game functionality, even if you just look at bugs you fixed like 5% out of the hundreds (!) of bugs in this game. with this pace the game is going to be relatively bug free someday in 2023

i hope i can still get my refund, honestly i'd be smarter to do that and get the game for 10$ on a sale in 2 years or so

The main focus of this patch was the last gen consoles.

And they actually did a great job there, the game is running between 20 and 30 fps from what I've seen in youtube.

[...]

I wasn't expecting those improvements on last gen, but they are there. Props for CDPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the conversation with the proxy in the motel, Johnny doesnt appear outside my room, so I never get the last mission. No matter what I do, no matter if I load a previous save, Johnny never appears, I can't start the last mission.
try drinking some tequila
johnny will definitely appear after some point

Cool, still waiting on my new rig tho... At least Jackie will always be waiting for V:
thumbnail_Screenshot_20210123-111750.jpg

Ps4 user here. Since downloading patch 1.1 ive lost dialog boxes in second amendment gun dealers and coach fred. Quite possibly others aswell as havent been around them all.

Game was more playable in 1.06, at least i could see dialog options and was able to complete it.

I am not sure if that is the patch or newer drivers, but game gained couple of FPS for me (GF970 on 1680x1050 with high settings).

Textures of signs or billboards are now loading properly, yet I have observed that while driving with a high speed through badlands, some larger objects occasionally pop out at distance like 100m). It did not happen before, they were loaded gradually. Now they appear out of nowhere.

Overall, gameplay is much more fluent than before, ~ 50-60fps

Looking forward for future patches, as I am holding myself with main story and just drive around.

Hey everybody,

Can't stress this enough, but I'm stuck in the Takermura call glitch and it prevents my game progress. V automaitcally picks up and Takermura doesn't say a single word and just stays on the phone the whole time. Can't hang up or do anything, I tried everything and nothing works. Anyone else on the same boat? He calls me after I complete the "Disasterpiece" mission and I'm stuck on the phone with him afterwards.

Last edited:
Good to see the release held and wasn't delayed. Downloading now... but will withhold an opinion until I see what difference the fixes/changes make. Thanks, but any ideas for how long until the next one?

Well, now that I've looked at the game after downloading 1.1, I have to say that performance on the XB1 has improved... in terms of FPS anyway, it's running more smoothly. Still judders here and there, and momentary freezes during autosaves, but not as bad as it was... the rest of the problems are still there it seems.

It seems to have introduced a glitch in Crafting, however. When I click on the gun I want to craft - in the window where it shows the gun, it will show a picture of V with the gun over that pick. You have to back out of it, then go back in for it to display properly. Plus it'll make the gun you're holding invisible, so you have to unequip/re-equip it. (In the inventory page, don't know if it's invisible out of the menu on your character)

You must be new at this gaming thing because the industry has been treating us, consumers, in this way for a long long time.

CD Project RED was/is regarded as the most consumer-friendly gaming company around - which is a very unique position and you ought to be glad that they are trying to recover from this ordeal.

Complaining will do fuck all - I'm just saying.

[...] If CDPR vanishes after all these lawsuits I personally say good for us because maybe the future might look brighter when others fear a similar fate.
Sad for the Devs for sure but there are more than enough companies out there that are looking for smart IT guys and I bet most of CDPR devs are very good in what they do.

Just my personal shit mixed in

I bought an alpha game and spent 1600 on it and continue to test it for the devs. And don't regret a cent or a min. This was 60 dollars and have enjoyed every minute of it, bugs and all. Great game

I get it that you're having fun, I had fun with it too, but being proud that you're beta testing this game is quite astonishing
I am very tired of these companies releasing unfinished games.

I get it that you're having fun, I had fun with it too, but being proud that you're beta testing a game is quite astonishing
I am very tired of these companies releasing unfinished games.
I get what you are saying
, I really do. But I would rather help get the game to a great state then give it up. If that means im beta testing then so be it. This game is also live and not in "beta" I also alpha test too but that is another story.

I am xbox one user and ı don't know how to download 1.1 patch,can you help me?

Go to your dashboard and press the start button when you highlight the game then go to "manage game and add-ons" and you should see an update come up.

Top Bottom