Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
Hi , i have this issue in Xbox.
The only thing i can do is load and make a call quicklly ti another person. So you have the phone blocked he he he.
I Will try to downgrade in Xbox. Any knows how?

I love the game. Very good work instead of glitches and bugs. I am a programmer and know the difficult of this project.

Last edited:
I've run into the same issues as well. Have tried every humanly possible fix - from trying various different old saves, trying to "circumvent" the bug by fast traveling to a different destination before the second call appears...all to no avail.

Hope there is a fix for this! :)

After patch 1.1 all my saves have Takemura calling me and when answered he does not talk and does not hang up. I literally have to restart my game from the beginning after 40+ hours in my first playthrough....

I really hope this isn't a trend and every time there is an update it corrupts my saves...

I might be going against the grain here but it looks like every patch introduces more bugs.

I think cdpr bit off more than they can chew by making an everything game. They could have just stuck with open world RPG and left out the other elements like stealth, driving, etc.

After patch 1.1 all my saves have Takemura calling me and when answered he does not talk and does not hang up. I literally have to restart my game from the beginning after 40+ hours in my first playthrough....

I really hope this isn't a trend and every time there is an update it corrupts my saves...

Same problem here!!!

After update Takemura immediately call for quest old friends, but he is don't tell anything. I just see his avatar in top left corner and can't do anything no tack with npc, no fast travel and also what can't do during a call. Pleeease help, I absolutely cant play any quest

Same Problem here...he calls nothing happens, problem is you cannot save or even pla another quest, whatever..

to solve this problem there is an easy way, after tons of other little problems from the beginning i played that game its easy,

just unistall, 60 euros gone in the wind, but thats our own mistake, letting us beeing tricked out by this cybyerpunk

Same Problem here...he calls nothing happens, problem is you cannot save or even pla another quest, whatever..

to solve this problem there is an easy way, after tons of other little problems from the beginning i played that game its easy,

just unistall, 60 euros gone in the wind, but thats our own mistake, letting us beeing tricked out by this cybyerpunk
This is a bit extreme.

same here. Such a shame... story was just starting to get really good. The only positive about this bug for me is that I got to go back to some saves and see some other dialogue choices.

They need to fix this, I am not going to waste any more time looking for fixes to their broken Takamura call.

Can you revert versions on Steam? This is really stupid, they say they fixed the quest, but they made it worse. Does anyone even test these updates at CD Project before they put them out?

Same problem!
After update, i got the call, thumbnail of takemura show on my screen, but nothing, dont speak, dont do anything.

Same here, i am not able to play because tacamura call is blocking anything. i hope they fix it with a quick update.

This is a bit extreme.
maybe im getting in better mood after some time, but when you play a lot of side quests, tons of stuff and money, hours on hours, you know and then this happens youre motivation in this game is near zero, invest lifetime in this is, its a waste of time....

Missing dialog boxes for Coach fred and Second amendment gun dealor since updating to 1.1 on ps4.

Get locked in conversation and have to guess my way back out as dialogue not showing.

Didnt have issues like this in 1.06, was able to complete game in that patch

Good that I disabled auto-update. After the last AC Valhalla patch has already killed my savegames, I have become cautious.
1.0.6 works for me and the real problems don't seem to have been adressed by this patch, but a lot of things are made worse
I will see you in Feb.

The update yall did made the game worse... I had thirty days to return and now i feel like im force to send the game back... Yall dont understand i really like this game but this update got cups in the air like somebody drinking it and i cant call anyone cause takaruma is stuck on the left side of the screen which means i cant finish missions

Top Bottom