Patch 1.1

+
Well I can't create threads so I guess I'll pointlessly put it in here.

The first thing that happened after the update was a call from Takemura in which he says nothing and the call never ends.

Since I can't save, interact with things, or talk to people during a phone call, this has effectively bricked the game.

It does this on every save I have tried, even saves where I am standing right in front of him and dialogue options are on screen.

I am on XB1, from disc. The most recent story mission was Down on the Street. This didn't happen until the update.

I literally cannot progress until this is fixed, and I would rather sell the game than re-do 39 hours of game in the hope that it MIGHT not happen again.

• Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.

You guys probably know this by now, but this wasn't fixed. It was made a LOT worse. Takamura call breaks the game completely.
Please fix, and stop releasing patches until you thoroughly test them.

Edit: I think this game could still be a masterpiece. take your time, fix it, add new content.

Last edited:
Game fails to update to 1.1 on gog per regular method. I'm trying to scan files now, then I guess I can try complete reinstall.

Still have severe frame drops in Westbrook, Charter Hill... Those Trees are real performance Killers...
Allow us to turn off Tree Tesselation in the graphic options like in RDR2 maybe? :shrug:

Cyberpunk 2077® 2021.01.23 - 11.05.49.01.png

After Patch 1.1, still no Delamain...

:facepalm:

Epistrophy bugs still aren't fixed for me. Same old problems.

My Epistrophy quest is still bugged too. I only have the Northside cab left to clear but whenever I get to the area, there are no calls from Delamine, and I see the car, but nothing happens. I tried shooting the car, and hilariously I get a text message from Delamain telling me to stop damaging his cabs.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA VIEW IN CAR. IT WAS WORKING BEFORE I GOT INTO NIGHT CITY.

Utter joke of a PC game. This is the first patch after several hotfix since release day AND I HAVE TO RESET THE DESIRED LANGUAGE AND INTERFACE SETTING EACH TIME WHEN I START TO PLAY BECAUSE MY SETTING SIMPLY NOT GET SAVED. This is a fuckin joke CDPR.Over a month after release and the game still have this bug its a fuckin shame.

FIX THE FUCKIN LANGUAGE AND INTERFACE SETTING!!!!!!!!!
are you on steam?
If yes, change steam language.
Same should work for GOG.

- instead of letting the police spawn right behind and around you, we have now created 20 police stations and spawn points in and around the city. When you commit a crime, the police will spawn at the closest point and depending on the level of your crime rating start either by car, multiple cars or AVs to chase you.
If no whitness sees you commiting the crime, no crime will be reported.

Had hoped to see something like this ^ in the patch notes. Seriously.

So basically, they updated nothing at all. One month to fix some minor bugs...GG CDPR...really are you the one who developed The Witcher? Nah, i dont believe.
Shame on you!! :(
They did announce in the roadmap that there will be fixes first and then new content (DLC).
Why is this a surprise?
The only time you will see any new features or content will be in one of the DLCs.

What does this patch fix on PC? I keep finding the same problems as before and even new bugs. Apart from the fact that they have fixed the taxi missions I still see the same problems in the NPCs, the absurd AI of the police, cars flying, repeated mechanics; if you leave a car in the middle of the road the traffic stops... things that stay floating and even absurd physics of elements that stay inside others, all that breaks the immersion. What rubbish... More than a patch it looks like a bad joke. I stopped playing for a while to see if this patch would fix any problems but I think if this is fixed in any way, which I doubt, I don't think it will be much sooner than a year. They've cheated all of us users, both console and PC users. Gamers should not be guinea pigs. Cyberpunk 2077 should have been called Cyberpunk Early Access, because it's not even a beta but an alpha. One thing is clear to me, I will not buy another CD Project game until it has been on the market for at least a year and they have put 20 patches on it to fix a half-baked game. They have lost all my confidence.

- instead of letting the police spawn right behind and around you, we have now created 20 police stations and spawn points in and around the city. When you commit a crime, the police will spawn at the closest point and depending on the level of your crime rating start either by car, multiple cars or AVs to chase you.
If no whitness sees you commiting the crime, no crime will be reported.

Had hoped to see something like this ^ in the patch notes. Seriously.
Why? Please see the roadmap, no new features in these patches.

Top Bottom