Game Crash I can't continue with the story

+
Hi,

Cyberpunk 2077 crashes all the time and I can't do anything. I am in the mission in which you go with Jackie in a limousine and Jackie is talking about the Excelsior package (we are going to steal the chip). I am in this cinematic, and I can't go back, because when I load the game, I always spawn in the middle of this cinematic, talking with Jackie in the limousine.

The game exactly crash when you say to Jackie: "So cheap you have left Dex a suit and a limousine" (in spanish: "Tan barato le has salido a Dex, un traje y una limusina") after that, game freeze and It's impossible to do nothing. The selected option is not important, the game always crash.

My PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
RAM 32 GB DDR4
Nvme SSD

Last edited:
Intenta cargar una partida anterior. Normalmente el juego va autoguardando en el tiempo. Elige una anterior a estar metido dentro del taxi.

Si sigue bloqueándose en ese punto, haz lo mismo (volver antes de entrar al taxi) y baja el rendimiento gráfico, especialmente la sincronización vertical, si la tienes encendida, (y si lo pasa lo vuelves a poner como lo tenías)

Si tampoco funciona esto coméntalo y seguimos viendo.

saludos
------------
Try loading a previous game. Normally the game creates some autosaves . Choose one before enter the taxi. If the crash continues at that point, do the same (go back before getting into the taxi) and lower the graphic performance, specially vertical sync, (and if it works, go back to your settings)
If this does not work, comment here and we continue trying solving it.

Top Bottom