Patch 1.1

+

Guest 4519094

NYT still writing hit pieces about Cyberpunk huh ...
guess they're howling for more funding .... awesome news, let them starve with open mouth.

HOLD UP.

The 1.10 update on GOG is 1.1Gigs.

On PS4 it's over 40GIGABYTES.

Why is it so HUUUUUUUUUUUGE? (Emphasis on the deleted word for fornication) Thank you Big Brother.

Add onto the fact that ps4 game updates add to the size of a game every damn time it downloads and installs it. The game size on hdd only increased since the install. For BUGS.

PS. And yes. The estimated time for the download in the pics is exaggerated because the bandwidth is in active use in the house.

Attachments

• PS4  V1.10 Download.jpg
    PS4 V1.10 Download.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 102
  • V1.10 update download on GOG.jpg
    V1.10 update download on GOG.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
- Это же просто издевательство! После установки обновления играть стало невозможно! У меня вылетает игра каждые 15-20 минут, за 2 часа игры уже 6 ошибок с перезагрузкой и отправкой данных в CD Project. Раньше были баги,но я мог играть, а теперь я даже играть не могу.
- It's just a mockery! After installing the update, it became impossible to play! My game crashes every 15-20 minutes, in 2 hours of playing there are already 6 errors with reloading and sending data to CD Project. There used to be bugs, but I could play, and now I can't even play.

I DO think the AI and the interactivity whit the city is a bit dull, and i do hope they will fix that. Like if i walk there whit my d*ick hanging out i would like that ppl would comment on it or if you walk into a bar like that they wouldn't let you in ect. some attention to detail would be nice like in Witcher 3. That has not affected me from enjoying the game tho. And the traffic or ppl disappearing around me i have not experienced, some npcs might wade away if i walk "trough them" and ofc i have encountered some bugs but not in any "game breaking way"

That is where the problem lies. The game really has seams all over the place. It's just a pretty wrapper and once you open it up it breaks your heart. It's like when you find out Santa Claus isn't real. It's the same with Cyberpunk, but some people are still getting started on how entertaining it is. No, I think many of us are fooling ourselves because we see that the game has tremendous potential and we want to enjoy it at any cost but we are totally frustrated and angry, very hurt wondering how something so great with a little more work could have been sublime and perfect and only half-finished. I guess the developers must be very hurt and disappointed with the management. I see a lot of love and attention to detail in every corner of the game. I just feel anger, I don't understand how they could have delivered a product this way, half finished, a product that looking at its foundations you realise it could have been one of the best games ever. I am truly sorry.

Guest 4519094

don't forget to update your drivers on PC ;)

there's also a way to allocate more memory for the RT engine, if fiddling around is your thing ;)

So... Back since Christmas and wanted to replay the game.

Found 1.1 was released today. Pressed update. 1.1Gb cool!

After the longest patch ever (really, it took longer to patch than to install), now the game crashes at start. I can't even go to the main menu!

Guess there goes my weekend D: (btw, I tried to do verify/repair using GOG Launcher. Now it has been stuck in there for hours, won't respond to pause and I can't remove the game to reinstall it.)

After the patch, my title screen audio will not stop playing. It plays loudly over the game audio when I enter the game.

Patch 1.1. has brought some stability to the PS4 version of the game, so thanks for that. I know you are working your asses off with the fixes etc.

For my own part, I hope that the 1.2. patch next month fixes a major glitch in the game that prevents my intelligence build V from getting any quick hacks through hacking. I only get the components. There is a seperate thread for the issue, so I won't rave too much about it, but it apparently has to do with Nix and a glitched ping quick hack. Nix is also unresponsive and doesn't offer any dialogue. I'm on level 40, so the glitch happened a long time ago, and I no longer have a pre glitch save file.

When are they going to finally fix the Gorilla arms issue? As in it making it so the cyberware you activate to heal doesnt work? Fix that please.

This cannot be taken as patch 1.1 in any way. fix just a few things, it should be considered as a hotfix, please stop lying.

It was clearly stated that 1.1 and 1.2 patches are focusing on console performance and bug fixes and lesser focus on pc...

JUST STOP. The patch not just noticeably nerfs lighting, it also introduces a new game-breaking bug with Takemura.

Recall the game from ALL stores. Make it simply unavailable. Make updates until when it's actually ready opt-in optional for people who have not decided to refund. Give your suffering developers at least a year of breathing space. THEN reintroduce the game so that they can work without excruciating pressure.

Last edited:
That is where the problem lies. The game really has seams all over the place. It's just a pretty wrapper and once you open it up it breaks your heart. It's like when you find out Santa Claus isn't real. It's the same with Cyberpunk, but some people are still getting started on how entertaining it is. No, I think many of us are fooling ourselves because we see that the game has tremendous potential and we want to enjoy it at any cost but we are totally frustrated and angry, very hurt wondering how something so great with a little more work could have been sublime and perfect and only half-finished. I guess the developers must be very hurt and disappointed with the management. I see a lot of love and attention to detail in every corner of the game. I just feel anger, I don't understand how they could have delivered a product this way, half finished, a product that looking at its foundations you realise it could have been one of the best games ever. I am truly sorry.
Sure when i am just fooling around i feel this "WHY didn't they make this stuff possible" but they main story and the side quests are at least interesting and makes me want to play 3rd playthrough. It really seems like their graphics and writing budget was 95% and AI and interactivity was the last 5, I do keep my hopes up and i do want them to succeed. I really think that Witcher 3 made them one of the "big ones" and investors were running whit cash in hand, they wanted some return so they rushed it for that sweet christmas sales money. pic of the "meh" butts on npcs, like, add some roundness at least.

Attachments

• photomode_26122020_105447.png
    photomode_26122020_105447.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 182
Top Bottom