Patch 1.1

+
Hey ive done everything in the open world that i know of except for one quest that wont trigger for me to start. The one where there is a girl in the chair asking for help via monitors. I wish i could be more specific but since the quest wont start I dont know anything about what's going on. Ive already cleared the area and everything. Just waiting on that tbh.

PLEASE OH PLEASE REVERT THE STATIC LOOT FIX. I know it may have been under cover or another part of the patch that effected this but it should be part of the game. Too many games today have static loot and rerolling loot in cyberpunk was one of my favorite features.

After few hours with the 1.1 patch on basic PS4 I have to say that I can see some improvements and differences:
- I can finally change car view from 1st to 3rd perspective at any time. (Before the patch it was working only occasionally and I had to stick to one view).
- Performance seems to be better. Less stuttering but still too many pop-ins.
-Finally the game is not crashing every 2 - 2,5 hours.
-Oh and my cat is not blind anymore and doesn't look like an alien. So that is nice.

But it seems that performance came with some more downgrade in graphics.

I hope that gameplay issues and animation bugs will be addressed next.
As long as the animation is perfect I don't mind graphics that much but jumping from 360p to 1080p resolution while driving through the city is a little bit frustrating.

seems we cant save/load farm Legendaries to get more mod slots after this update. Anyone else noticing this?

Load scummed a Legendary 10 times and had same 1 slot with Oxygen boost 5 on it every single time
I use to it customize my look. But, they don't do anything about it and Also, they removed the only customization way. :( :(:mad::disapprove::sad::cry::giveup::giveup:

After hot fix 1.11 edit:
Thank you, they added back, I love u CDPR. I hope that they will add additional contents and customize tab, soon :)

Last edited:
HOLD UP.

The 1.10 update on GOG is 1.1Gigs.

On PS4 it's over 40GIGABYTES.

Why is it so HUUUUUUUUUUUGE? (Emphasis on the deleted word for fornication) Thank you Big Brother.

Add onto the fact that ps4 game updates add to the size of a game every damn time it downloads and installs it. The game size on hdd only increased since the install. For BUGS.

PS. And yes. The estimated time for the download in the pics is exaggerated because the bandwidth is in active use in the house.
Because it seems like most of the fixes are for PS4 and last gen consoles. They're prioritizing last gen players because it was apparently literally unplayable before. If it was as broken as people made it out to be on PS4 then it makes sense since they'd probably need to replace a ton of files.

PC was more or less already playable and finishable except for some bugs here and there that are usually solvable by driver update, save reload, or game restart. At least before the new Takemura bug showed up.

crashes every 5 minutes on my pc
thx for nothing
now i make a downgrade to 1.06
and deaktivate auto upgrade and just wait a few month
vielleicht bekommt ihr das spiel ja mal irgendwie gefixed
oder fahrt den ruf von cd project entgültig an die wand
sehr schade

Is anyone getting better performance on PC with this new patch?
I have the same performance. No change. Still unplayable.
:rolleyes: :(
I see no dam difference it just plays how it normally plays but with actual more bugs accruing more than often. There are no change's what so ever. IT actually made it more obvious that the game is broken. This update was only for last gen console. Dripfeeding on fucking patches is just god dam pathetic.

Remember: people who complain here still care enough to bother.
That being said, I gotta revert back to 1.06, hope my save files won't break.

I got 51hr in CP77. I'm guessing more then 40hrs of it was playing mission on repeat due to the game flat-lining. Not one of these hotflx's and current patch 1.1 has fixed this issue. I think I'm done with the game till 1.2 comes out. If the crashing isn't fixed ill just cut my losses.

I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but the developers are working on the most crucial things right now.

Dont get me wrong, I liked the game and I have huge expectations for it, I still think this game can be the game of the decade if they fix all the issues. BUT AI is quite a crutial problem right now because its game breaking just like any other bug so far.

I got tired of playing because the AI is too boring, it breaks the experience for me. The AI is clearly unfinished. In any game today there is AI, but in this game only the side quests and main stories got AI. The free roam experience feels empty because all NPCs (cops, gangs, civilians, drivers, non civilians) ALL of them are completely empty and without script or AI....

crashes every 5 minutes on my pc
thx for nothing
now i make a downgrade to 1.06
and deaktivate auto upgrade and just wait a few month
vielleicht bekommt ihr das spiel ja mal irgendwie gefixed
oder fahrt den ruf von cd project entgültig an die wand
sehr schade
Hey how do I downgrade my game as well? 1.1 destroyed the little aspect of "RPG" in the game and made loot static. Thanks in advance.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Please just make item 'rarity' slots fixed. There is no point in having an item you can't farm populating with no slots, give us our fashion back.

It is true that for PC this patch still leaves doubtful. To see if it really improves something on consoles because there personally I see no glaring differences with the old version apart from maybe a slight decrease in the big drops in FPS that I got after several hours of games with the detriment maybe of a slight graphic modification of the game. I have the impression that it is very slightly less beautiful than before, but that the GPU load is less often found at 100%. I'm on a normal RTX 2060 in RT ON dls high quality / ultra 1080p 50/60 FPS average. Courage you get there but do not forget 2/3 little things in content I think it would make all your players happy. Can't wait for the next patch. ;)

I really wish people would get off of CDPR back about the game, the game is fun and it slowly needs to be fixed BEFORE they add other stuff! If you have ever BETA tested, sometimes stuff doesn't make it to the live version, and some stuff that did can be broken! It's gaming life, play something else if you don't like it! I for one LOVE the game! It's immersive and SUPER fun! There is SOO much to do, I have had very little bugs and I appreciate everything CDPR has done! Is it perfect? No, but they are trying to fix it! Give them time! #JustTypin #StayAwesome
I understand that but and this is a person that had no expectation from the game and also don't think its bad. But what you are saying is from a perspective of a fan while the complaints, which are fair to some extent, are the perspective of consumers that went through a business transaction for a product by paying money. You mentioned about Beta testing games, then the studio, in this case CDPR, should not have released the game for consumers to pay for and play. You can have your opinion and love the game no one is taking that away from you but with that same respect other fans/consumers can express their opinions. When the game was advertised as an RPG but released as an action adventure a lot of fans of the RPG genre will be upset. Personally I did enjoyed the game until patch 1.1 broke the loot table for me and from my perspective I feel like that I paid for the game to test the game for them. The game is far from perfect and should have not released as it was and even from a modern game perspective the game is very static with npc with only 2 or 3 unique dialogue to having a fallout 4 problem with the illusion of choice. I won't be broken about the game but I jsut wish they can revert back the loot table back into the game as that was the only "RPG" element this game had left in its DNA.

This is a pretty underwhelming patch as far as PC is concerned. I don't know what it is but now some of the graphical glitches are more prominent. The T pose with no pants on a bike happens almost every 15 seconds now, vehicles are still spawning out of the blue and many others. It just kills any immersion you might get from the game. I am hoping I don't run into any of the crashes and load fails others have talked about but man, this game still needs some serious work. I'd rather there not be any DLC or multiplayer for a year or more. Fix the base game, bring in some of the features you spouted off for years during development and than talk about DLC.

I have faith in CDPR to completely smooth out the bugs in this game, in time it will be as polished as Witcher 3.

still crashing for me. walking through a market, not even speeding down a road, just walking, crashed twice in a row in the same place. despite several patches it's still a mess.

CDPR will never recover from this disaster

Top Bottom