HELP! Game breaking glitch. Cannot move character, sometimes can't even see him.

+
HELP! Game breaking glitch. Cannot move character, sometimes can't even see him.

okay, i just got to chapter 2, im down int he sewers, game loads and i cant move. the game is working perfectly fine, but the WASD keys do nothing, geralt wont budge at all, even i click to look at something, he wont respond at all.all other menus work, but geralt himself is completely immobile and incapable of doing anyhting.after restarting the game the problem was still there, but this time geralt wasnt there at all. the camera is still fixed on his position, he just isnt there.after a few more restarts, sometimes hes there, sometimes he isnt, but every time i cant move at all, cant interact with things or attack/use magic.

What about loading an earlier save than that one . Sounds as if maybe a save game might have a glitch (corrupt)

okay so this may be a substantial update, im not sure.when you first start off in the sewers you are in the water, well after i tried restarting the game and geralt "wasnt there" he was actually laying down. i did as you said, i loaded an earlier save. but then right when i started chapter 2 and the game loaded and i was in the jail, geralt is just laying on the floor. nothing will make him get up or move.this made me realize that in my other save in the sewers, there is the exact shape of geralts body laying down in the water, but because of the lighting down there its just a black shape.so theres an update, geralt isnt disappearing... hes just.... laying down. :\

It seems you have been infected with what has been called the "Lazy Witcher Syndrome" and there have been several with this issue . Luckily there is a sort of fix well actually 2 that i know of . One if you have a manual save it should load fine Note that it has to be a manual save not a quicksave or autosave.The other would be to register your game and i could send you one of my saved games or you can ask for someone`s saved game in the save game market located in the spoilers section of the forum but again your game will need to be registeredSave Game Market

Top Bottom