LOD issue more worse in 1.1 . - _ - .. . and You reduce gpu usage .

+
Untitled.jpgUntitled2.jpgUntitled3.jpgUntitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpgUntitled6.jpgUntitled7.jpg

We on PC. - _ - . We can adjust Quality of game by our self. - _ -
You choosen to nerf everything down to ash. instead of made a button for scale it.
You should rename this game to cyber junk instead of cyberpunk .

Last edited:
Reduce GPU Usage... yeah. We now know your system, it is... fast. And your Framerate is capped to 60. If you reach 60 FPS, GPU Usage will drop. Seems logical to me.

Reduce GPU Usage... yeah. We now know your system, it is... fast. And your Framerate is capped to 60. If you reach 60 FPS, GPU Usage will drop. Seems logical to me.
normally . its just drift between 55- 59 . but now its all 60 max and gpu usage down to 91 % - _ -
they keep nerf game to ash . its all i can say

no cheer

Dude, you don't know what you're saying. Gpu usage in your case is around 91% percent because your framerate is locked at 60fps. You've vsinc on in game or in gpu settings, or you've your framerate set to 60fps. When desired framerate is achieved gpu will not need to work at full power. Go into video tab in game settings, turn off vsync, and turn off maximum fps, and you'll achieve faster fps, and your gpu will work at close to 100% all the time. Unless your cpu starts to throttle.

Dude, you don't know what you're saying. Gpu usage in your case is around 91% percent because your framerate is locked at 60fps. You've vsinc on in game or in gpu settings, or you've your framerate set to 60fps. When desired framerate is achieved gpu will not need to work at full power. Go into video tab in game settings, turn off vsync, and turn off maximum fps, and you'll achieve faster fps, and your gpu will work at close to 100% all the time. Unless your cpu starts to throttle.
- _ -
as 200 hour player . I set all max out 4K off DLSS RTX and SSR . most fps drift between 55- 59 100 % usage.
after 1.1 patch . its push up to 60fps. and gpu usage reduce to 91 % - _ -
I dont need any conculsion from any one or any of my consult - _ - i am not dummy girls - _ -
conculsion is very crystal clear. They keep nerf this game to ash for increas fps. and yes its increas fps - _ -
but how about Quality ?
PC player can do it by our self. to choosen which quality and fps is We need. can you just made button for scale that thing.
not nerf everything to ash - _ - i wonder

- _ -
as 200 hour player . I set all max out 4K off DLSS RTX and SSR . most fps drift between 55- 59 100 % usage.
after 1.1 patch . its push up to 60fps. and gpu usage reduce to 91 % - _ -
I dont need any conculsion from any one or any of my consult - _ - i am not dummy girls - _ -
conculsion is very crystal clear. They keep nerf this game to ash for increas fps. and yes its increas fps - _ -
but how about Quality ?
PC player can do it by our self. to choosen which quality and fps is We need. can you just made button for scale that thing.
not nerf everything to ash - _ - i wonder

this sounds logical, and i too have noticed the issue with LOD
in particular, things popping in/out at a closer distance than before

i have reinstalled the game now including only 1.06 patch. runs smooth without graphic problems. then i have installed 1.1 again - BANG - graphic problems are back! all screens in game a strange flashing. all textures (buildings, cars, signs - everything) is loaded very, very late / builds up little by little... this is what cdpr wanted... they didn't know how to implement it differently because of the console players and now they didn't differentiate between the platforms. they were looking for a stress-free middle ground and this is what they came up with... if you know what you have to pay attention to visually you could go crazy... i'm going to uninstall it "again" and only install 1.06 to be able to play it flawlessly in the usual noble graphic. we can't let cdpr use us as a test subjects for "paid" alpha and beta phases... that's really going too far.

i have 2 systems (10900k with 3090 and 10900K with 3080)

@ version 1.1 - crap LOD
@ version 1.06 - nice LOD

maximum graphic settings without dlss!
when you move the LOD disco begins. its not funny!

Gsync on, no vsync, frames are pretty much the same, 100+outside the city, down to 30's in some zones inside the city. Ultra settings.
Their memory fix patch does nothing.

That was one thing i have been afraid of this patch - that making this run on old gens it will somehow impact others. And here we go LOD issues - running on 3090 and this started to happen when 1.1 hit.

Top Bottom