So this new patch is going well......lol

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I knew this was a bug before, but I think it has led me to a cut path in the game. Thanks 1.1
So I carjacked Jackie out of my passenger seat and listened to him talk at the food stand where his model was breaking cause it didn't know which sitting position to take. But after driving to Vik and Misty's storefront I got this text from Jackie
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.23 - 01.28.32.42.png

This makes me think we may have originally had an option to tell Jackie that you would meet him at Vik's and not spend the time at the food stand for him to give you the card for your car. Instead you would meet him at Misty's store and he would give you everything and say everything there. (Also yes the crap-ton of money is from Cyber Engine Tweaks. I wanted to make a sandbox like playthrough since the down on the street bug messed up my current playthrough.)

But you go with him ,you enter Mistys shop,he stays there and you go to Vik...
maybe just bad wording.

Guest 4519094

who ever has been hired to spread hate on social media is heavily understaffed since a couple of days huh ...
the burners are getting more and more obvious while the quality of shit posts has lowered significantly, most of them aren't even semantically correct anymore, suggesting they've upped their gpt3 usage ... wassup guys, life's getting hard ?!
;)

But you go with him ,you enter Mistys shop,he stays there and you go to Vik...
Normally yes. But after throwing him out of the car he goes back to the food stand and still conversates as if he is in the car. But when I went to MIsty's store he sent me that text.

who ever has been hired to spread hate on social media is heavily understaffed since a couple of days huh ...
the burners are getting more and more obvious while the quality of shit posts has lowered significantly, most of them aren't even semantically correct anymore, suggesting they've upped their gpt3 usage ... wassup guys, life's getting hard ?!
;)
Hired by who?

I have seen extremely similar Messages in other "travel with a companion" missions. One where River and I were sneaking into a building and I decided to go the LONG way around to the back of the building. We got separated by a lot of distance and I got a Phone TEXT message from River to meet him back at the car we drove there in.

I think it was a little trick used for immersion whenever you get too far away from the follower NPC in any mission.

Well considering that if i shoot anyone on this 1.10 patch my game crashes id say they are right on the money.. dont had any mods and had clean install and noo... doesnt work so i just got my 1.06 back.

Never ever had any bug like this in my 120 hours playthrough. I get this feeling people are intentionally doing some bullshit to later post videos like this.

"It's not happening to me, so it's not happening to you" does not really apply here.

The experience can be fairly different player to player and I've seen these types of bugs happen on live streams - not that it matters, but still, some people are experiencing crazy things in Night City. xD

Hired by who?
There are companies making millions by short selling CD Projekt. People make conspiracy theories about CDP paying for positive comments on social media. But conspiracy theories can work both ways.

Last edited:
Never ever had any bug like this in my 120 hours playthrough. I get this feeling people are intentionally doing some bullshit to later post videos like this.

I literally never had this issue before patch 1.1, I completed the game fully twice

Good. You're part of the 5% people that "never" (yeah right) experienced bugs or glitches in this game.

Outta here!
I think it's the other way round tbh,... the people with problems are very vocal so they tend to get noticed.. When the game has sold as many copies as this has it's inevitable.. 80% of the sales were to PC's.. most of the real issues and cried are from ps4 users and they don't even sell the game anymore in their shop..

;)

You calling me a burner?

I think it's the other way round tbh,... the people with problems are very vocal so they tend to get noticed.. When the game has sold as many copies as this has it's inevitable.. 80% of the sales were to PC's.. most of the real issues and cried are from ps4 users and they don't even sell the game anymore in their shop..

Wrong. All major streamers and reviewers are talking about PC issues. No one is talking about consoles anymore because WE ALL KNOW they are still at a horrible state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom