Why can't I have white hair?? And other issues

+
Why can't I have white hair?? Like Jesus you guys made the Witcher, also no in world ability to change styles like hair?

Why don't most items like iconics you get from the ending runs not save over?

Why isn't there a option to be fully nude in the world instead of just menu? Make it a option setting toggle atleast lol.

Why are legendary schematics from vendors still bugged?

Romances don't give anything extra just dialogue? We don't even hang out, the only one that gave me anything was river with his "fk the police" t shirt which wasnt even upgradeable.

Why is there no crafting schematics or above rare mods for melee weapons?

Why don't legendary clothing items already have maxed out mod slots? Your last patch fixed the bug where we could reroll legendary clothing to have max slots so we don't even have that to grind for anymore.

Why are life path rewards from missions so random? You get iconic gun from corpo but a fake jacket from Street kid that can't even be upgraded.

Why is there no real end game? Would be nice to have repeatable activities that have a chance to also drop random high roll gear for those that like dressing up our v.

Attachments

• IMG_20210121_040250_373.jpg
    IMG_20210121_040250_373.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing.
I'd really like more hair colour options and white or silver is bizarrely not there.

um, if you're on PC, go to Nexus Mods, and you can realize lots of different dreams.

I mean ... WHITE HAIR FOR V mod

... also, if you wait a minute, this isn't the game's final form.
Take a breath. The game only just came out.

There's definitely a white hair option. It's not Geralt levels of white and more of a white/grey mix but it's definitely an option in-game. In the character creator, it looks a lot less white than it actually does in-game due to the green hue the character creator has.

There's definitely a white hair option. It's not Geralt levels of white and more of a white/grey mix but it's definitely an option in-game. In the character creator, it looks a lot less white than it actually does in-game due to the green hue the character creator has.

There isn't even a proper blond option.

um, if you're on PC, go to Nexus Mods, and you can realize lots of different dreams.

Take a breath? It should of been in the base game lol not exactly hard to pallet swap hair colour.
Post automatically merged:

Please dont tell me I missed out of white hair because the menu makes it look green! Why don't we have the ability to change hair in-game CD!

Why isn't there a option to be fully nude in the world instead of just menu? Make it a option setting toggle atleast lol.

Perhaps CDPR expects children getting this game into their hands, have the chars inventory only used by their parents, like good boys and girls should do. *chuckle*

I've taken about a year's breath and you still can't have white or grey hair. Heck, you can't even do custom merged colors, only the one or two presets. You also can't adjust hair (length for example, why are there no long haircuts for female V, or male V for that matter). There is a lot of surface customization, but extremely minimal detail customization, it almost always defaults to a small selection of presets. Very limiting compared to the competition.

Top Bottom