Patch 1.1

+
Now since this update you guys nurfed my charator.... now with full help I am dying with a few shots. I am really starting to dislike this game now.

Besides what is listed in the patch notes do these fixes have subsequent fixes to other gamplay elements that players have noticed or is it only whats on the patch notes so far

I have commented already in regards to the Takemura calling and not talking. This has worked for me in getting rid of him.
Cruise the badlands passing close enough to undiscovered locations to at least get the text through for the job. When i reached a certain one located on the main highway still in the badlands at a motel called 'dollop of sunshine' Takemuras call got overriden by a call from Regina followed by a backlog of calls finally ending on the one that matters, Takemuras. I really hope this helps someone.

I know this isn't CDPR's cup of tea, but a known issues thread would probably be a good idea. Ubisoft has done that with Valhalla and it lets people know what they can expect to be fixed. It also puts devs and gamers on the same wavelength so they can give direct feedback about known issues.
To be honest at the this level of issues a Kanban board with all the current know issues and what's being worked on would be great, it would manage expectations and show the community what's coming (also creates transparency and open communications). Battlefield 5 and 4 did it , also the CTE (might be a good idea to test the release before general release) .

Some people here wrote about a rollback to 1.06. Explain the mechanism of this action, please. Is it available for pc, EGS?

Last edited:
Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game:
AI, street traffic

I don't understand it at all...
The lack of interaction is due to lack of memory or that the functions are not in the blueprint so that they react ?
If it is the 2nd it should be in another category and not Memory usage.

And if a change was made to them, what was it?

They lowered texture resolutions at least on PS4 and PS4 Pro, so using 2k textures or something instead of 4k will improve memory usage.

They also lowered viewing distance and that also lowers memory usage.

Car AI is improved by not having cars on the road anymore there are a lot less and they are spawning in later so if you drive fast enough I don't think you will see any other cars anymore at least not on console.

This is also why there are more cars falling from the sky that is how they spawn things in.
You can see this if you go kill respawning NPC groups and not pickup loot. Kill them like 10 times or so.
Run at least 100m away and now you run back you will see all weapons falling from the air to the ground.

What this means is that they really haven't fixed the REAL bugs and underlying performance problems.
The only reason it runs ok on PC is because Gaming PC's today is so overpowered that you can somewhat get away with bad code and optimizations.

On console you need to optimize and have good code.

Well... that's not a lot fixes as i expected from major patch... but, at least, something... as it was said here before - "known issues" section would be really nice to see, so we'll know what to report and what is already reported.
I hope next patch will be much bigger - you guys have much work to do...

P.s. There's a few things that annoys me a lot... and most noticeable of them is shorthanded V (in matter of picking up objects), so you have to bump into them to pick, and some objects stuck in textures, so they can't be picked up at all.

Hello and thanks for making this game better every second. Just wanted to point out a thing that has been bothering me while playing: being in a dialogue prevent me from crouching since that function is overridden by the skip dialogue one. Managed to save myself from mistakes by choosing skip only line instead but still this inconvenience has happened more than I intended to. Maybe you could remap the skip function to another less used button or simply add the option to disable this feature in the settings... Anyway, thanks for listening.

Downloaded as soon as I saw the update, hoping you would have fixed the fps drop issue. Nothing changed. Took my vehicle, went to Japantown, fps dropped to 20-25, then I went far away where my fps should be higher, stayed between 30-35. Took a save, I saw 32 fps when I took it. Went to main menu, load it again. Boom! 55 fps. Thanks for doing nothing about this issue that most people are experiencing and crying about since the game was released.

Everyone talking about how terrible the game is on old gen consoles, but praising the PC version. Reviewers saying old gen consoles are terrible but PC is great. Well, PC version sucks like nothing else! I've finished the game. Played every possible thing. I will not go into detail about how disappointing the gameplay is. I think everyone knows that already. What I am begging you for is, please fix the performance on PC!

It is one of the most terrible games in terms of performance. I truly regret starting the game when it's released, and more for finishing it. It was an unbelievable pain that I was feeling every second I played this game.

I had an RTX 3070, Ryzen 3700x and 3440x1440 monitor, and wanted to punch my PC literally every moment.

Did they patched the V's car repair quest due to delamian car accident? Last time I played I received a new quest where my car was in the badlands and a girl repaired it. Those 2 quests are unrelated or not?

Did they patched the V's car repair quest due to delamian car accident? Last time I played I received a new quest where my car was in the badlands and a girl repaired it. Those 2 quests are unrelated or not?
They are unrelated
Post automatically merged:

Well... that's not a lot fixes as i expected from major patch... but, at least, something... as it was said here before - "known issues" section would be really nice to see, so we'll know what to report and what is already reported.
I hope next patch will be much bigger - you guys have much work to do...

P.s. There's a few things that annoys me a lot... and most noticeable of them is shorthanded V (in matter of picking up objects), so you have to bump into them to pick, and some objects stuck in textures, so they can't be picked up at all.

Items stuck in ground can sometimes be fixed by running 100m away and coming back seeing it fall from the sky and landing ontop of ground, but it might also fall through the world.

The Delamain Epistrophy quest line is still not fixed for me.
Could be because i was already half way through it?

Thanks very much, before 1.1 I had no issues, now I can't play the game at all, only thing clicking play does is throw up a crash reporter telling me the game has flatlined.

Attachments

• cp2077.png
    cp2077.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 79
Thank you for this update. but I still have same issues.
sometimes commands like jump doesn't work need to exit game and star the game again.
where I go items explode for nothing, like glasses, boxes etc,,,,
need update interaction with the police you get start police and just go to other road pufff nothing.
cars disappear, npc be invisible, etc...
If you put npc body into car half outside.
Have still hope to enjoy cyberpunk game.
best regards
be safe

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.23 - 21.18.47.75.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.23 - 21.18.47.75.jpg
    921.6 KB · Views: 144
Even after patch 1.1 cyberpunk look so grainy in my ps4 slim. I think the problem is screen space reflections quality. In here anyone knows how to fix this issue?
Good morning, I have the same problem and it bothers a lot, I do not understand how people do not complain about this problem with the grain more, the grain in the reflections is unbearable and a botch on ps4, we should open a new topic with this complaint, the only thing what you can do is lower the sharpness of your screen but it does not fix the effect at all, this must be changed by Cdprojeckt
IMG_20210123_011546_compressed.jpg

A change from 1.0 to 1.1 in software development usually indicates the introduction of new features.

Version changes from 1.0 to 1.01 are bug fixes.

And already changes from 1.0 to 2.0 a new version. With new engine and features.
That entirely depends on whether they use Semantic Versioning or not. Using any other scheme, like, for example, incrementing the major number on every release as the various web browsers are doing, the version numbers are meaningless.

I'd love to see the changes bit the patch is stuck applying changes from 72% then stalls at 92%. A restart sets it back to 72%.

Top Bottom