Patch 1.1

+
I have downgraded but I think on steam the games saves that were progressed during patch 1.1 will not be loading and you will have to reload saved file whenever it was 1.06. Let me know if this is not for you because I am currently trying to find a solution or I will lose around 6 hours of progress.
I don't think save files will be affected. But it's always wise to back up savefiles before trying.
Savefile location is by default on your main drive -> \Users\<USER NAME>\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red

I don't think save files will be affected. But it's always wise to back up savefiles before trying.
Savefile location is by default on your main drive -> \Users\<USER NAME>\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red
Yea my save won't load but I am currently backing up my game and retrying with your guide and I will let you know how it goes.

-Fixed an issue where the police AI was unfinished and a rushed version was put in the game

Oh wait that appears to be missing from the patch notes.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder, if You are dedicated enough, to turn the mess around, like the Devs of "No Man's Sky" and "Anthem" ?

There is no point in releasing any DLC's yet, as long any of the base game's quest's are still bugged !

If You only want to sell us further content, without cleaning up this mess, forget about it and let the game just die, because at least we customers, wouldn't waste more money on this shipwreck of a game !

😐
No Mans Sky sure but Anthem? Really? lol

Thats terrible AA implementation, same thing was with RDR2, because they did not optimize the game for FHD resolution.
You need to increase AA as much as possible, also you could use mods to replace game default AA and use sharpening to reduce that flickering. I think TAA is doing terrible job at AA edges of objects. This happens because they did not made this game for native FHD resolution, but for 2k 4k, nor they did test the game for mid-range or lower hardware. I was comparing Horizon, Odyssey, Witcher 3 and some other newer games and they did not have(or did not have THAT MUCH of flickering as CP and RDR2 have). Google Cyberpunk optimization mod (or tool), and try using this settings, and adjust them as required.

View attachment 11151920
View attachment 11151923
Thank you man.. really informative.. definitely gonna check all of that!

I have a new problem in update 1.1. Graphics settings do not apply. No matter what settings I choose or what resolution, I get aberage 70 FPS. I have a 5800X and RX 6900 XT. I have used all presets at 1440P and 1080P. I get the same image quality and FPS no matter what setting I choose. I have reinstalled both the driver and the game with no change. Is anyone else seeing this?

This guy,

Contact for Edit Suggestions:u/iCheekz
Reddit Page for Perks:Link
Reddit Page for Items:Link

He did an ant job collecting a lot of bugs/problems in the perks, mods and items.

You need to upgrade to 4 card setup of next gen top graphics card and top of the line CPU coming out in 2 years from now with new memory standard for the game to run smoothly because they don't know how to optimize code.

I've still got the issue with the quest "The Information" need to talk to the bouncers to let me into the club between 6pm and 6am
It's still bugged for me, doesn't let me talk to the bouncers
Noticed it wasn't in the patch notes, any update on it?

Yea I followed the method on your link and still having the same issue with the most recent save files aren't loading up and I had to back track 6 hours but I don't think I iwll do that at this moment lol... let me know if you have a solution for this I been at it since yesterday and at this point I think I am going to refund and do something else.

Yea I followed the method on your link and still having the same issue with the most recent save files aren't loading up and I had to back track 6 hours but I don't think I iwll do that at this moment lol... let me know if you have a solution for this I been at it since yesterday and at this point I think I am going to refund and do something else.
Ok, so it seems save files are affected by the patch. Then there is no workaround. Well, except of course loading 1.1 savefiles on version 1.1 .

Im trying again on steam to get my refund. Was denied few days after release, due 2 hours in game. I just had enough!

I logged on again today, to show my friend the game.. He wanted to buy it. I did not say anything, Just wanted to show the game..

I gave up the game 2 weeks after release.. First character got stuck in a bug, so i could not progress anymore on lvl 30.

Made a new one, got to lvl 46, i had about 70 crash to desktop in that time. Couple hundred of bugs on screen in that time.

So, back to my friend today, on the redemption patch to save Cyberpunk.. First thing i notice, is my main character is gone from my savegame. Some bits of an early gameplay of my first character at lvl 2 and 12.. he was over 30.. Still i kept my face in front of my friend, that just wanted to see the game. I was furious inside.

Started up a side quest of finishing a guy for another guy in a truck. Walking down the street, the police spawning in everywhere.. Not doing anything.. There was like 10-20 police coming out from no where like walls and shit.. Cars vanishing in front of me and killed me. Ported 3.2 km away from the last checkpoint to the quest object.. Dont even managed to walk around the corner.. Game crashes to desktop..

My friend is like.. oooh, heard on youtube this game had some bugs.. I did not even tell him about my savegames that was gone after the patch yesterday. He said.. Maby wait abit longer to buy it. Was not much impressed by the 10min long showcase that i gave, even i was natural and positive. Not saying anything about the game.

Hope steam get there senses straight and get me my refund the second time.. I will resend the refund until i get one now.. Im done. Sorry devs.. Hope you manage to fix this mess for the other players.. I just cant take it anymore. Its like when you buy new cool snikers, and your skin on your heel start to disapare. You bleed, hurt and try to walk with em. Until you need to take em off and refund em. Even how much you liked the snikers.

Get another denied refund for playing over 2 hours.. Any ideas guys? Just tierd of fighting steam for a broken game.

Last edited:
Ok, so it seems save files are affected by the patch. Then there is no workaround. Well, except of course loading 1.1 savefiles on version 1.1 .
The think is gog client allows to roll back without any issues so I think if I just find the saved files and mess with the format maybe I can fix it but I think its better to just cut my loses and find some other game to play.

"The core game economy being broken doesn't affect the game negatively."
[...]
It is literally a bug that you can transmute a 10 eurodollar can into 300 eurodollars of grey and green scrap to make 1000-3000 eurodollars of blue-legendary scrap. That all sells for pennies but can be turned into stacks of 1-3000 eurodollar legendary guns the game will sell back to you for ~400,000 eurodollars by it's buy-sell price table.

This isn't just poor balance, it's a symptom of their buggy and broken perk system.
Yes fixing the perk system should take precedent over literally everything else.

The economy and perks, many which don't even work at all (IE bugs), is broken and it drags down gameplay of the looter shooter which is all we have because there isn't any roleplay here. They patched "rerolling" without addressing the reason why people felt the need to reroll. They are looking at this, they're just approaching it in the most brainless of ways and actively ignoring the playerbase.

They needed to fix widely experienced gameplay affecting bugs and glitches before anything else in Patch 1.1 to justify the big "don't be mad, we're dropping patch 1.1 soon." reveal.
This could barely be called a hotfix. And didn't address a single widely experienced bug. The only reason anyone widely knows there was a takemura phonecall bug is because this "fix" gave them a different one.

INB4 "Well Patch 1.2 is the real one", patch 1.1 was supposed to be the "real" one compared to the hotfixes.

No one forces You to use the several glitches.

There are easier ways to get mats or money.

the perk system actually working, the economy actually working, the dozens of broken mods actually working, the broken stat calculation page actually working, the broken damage calculations actually working, etc. etc.

+1000

Also, I guess this is a part of the reason why you get to level 20 and you're already in godmode (on very hard lol). And later on you have to gimp your build on purpose for the game to make any sense. Game mechanics look like a basic outline without any serious attempts to actually balance it for quality gameplay. And it's not just one thing that is broken and unbalanced. Almost EVERY play style is broken: blades, blunt, shotguns, tech pistols, stealth, QUICKHACKS (!!!), etc.

There is something that I do not understand I must be at 300 hours of play and bug level I saw some indeed (especially visual) but never any which did not allow me to finish a quest a contract or the different endings of the game, for crashes it's the same thing, it never happened to me! So I can be ass ... or just correct gear and a clean OS ... Attention I am talking about the game on PC, I also have it on PS4 1 or there is indeed a disaster ( I have not yet tested on the PS with this new patch, I will do it soon.) but I clearly think that they should remove the game on the ps4 and the first xbox of the name for non compatibility instead of wasting a lot of time tried to make the game correct in its formats, especially since we are going to switch to the PS5 and the XBOX SERIES X in the coming times (useless for the moment in my eyes, since there is nothing at stake next gen and that anyway there is 0 stock, not to mention the price lol). To come back to the ps 4 and xbox, you should know that the ps4 has 1.84 TFLOP, the ps4 pro 4.2 TFLOP, the ps5 10.28 TFLOP, the xbox 1.31 TFLOP, the xbox one x 6 TFLOP, the xbox series x 12 TFLOP. We can still see that the 1st console is really the pickup, at a time you have to be realistic. For my PC config with which I encounter any problem with cyberpunk apart from 2/3 bug which does not prevent anything from finishing: Motherboard MSI X370 gaming plus, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC at 3.9 GHZ, Card NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 6GO Ghost graphics, 860 QVO samsung 1 T0 SSD, 16 GB ram, W10. That's it and even if I know that my processor is restricting about 15% of my graphics card. I am at 50/70 FPS of average in 1080p full high as well as some option in ultra with the RTX ON, and the DLSS in quality. If that can help ... Yes, I didn't mention my screen, well I play on my Toshiba TV with an XBOX controller.

Top Bottom