+

Guest 4541318

115 pages! Good stuff
haha)
Post automatically merged:

What skins do you like more?
marta-dettlx-panam-artbook-03 — копия (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Star ending as canon but some part of community counts Star ending as too happy for CP world so in their mind it mustn’t be canon. Of course I can’t be agree with them but in the same we don’t see V shooting his space suit. Then why did we met MBE in Sun/Secret ending?
If we get a continuation of Star Ending where we try to get a cure it could still lead to a bad ending, imagine we just fail to find something and really die after the 6 months, that could make the "happy" Star Ending just a bad ending with extra steps so it could fit into CP world

If we get a continuation of Star Ending where we try to get a cure it could still lead to a bad ending, imagine we just fail to find something and really die after the 6 months, that could make the "happy" Star Ending just a bad ending with extra steps so it could fit into CP world

I'll one up you on bad endings.

Imagine we finally get a cure but Panam dies during the process. Cured at the cost of your lover.

Woah nice designs. Did you make those?
Those are official concept art as far as I know. They are cool but I'm glad that we get Panam as we get ;)
Yeah, I've said earlier something similar to yours thoughts. Star ending isn't really that "happy ending". It is just happier of the pack. Keep in mind that in this ending we still have 60% damage on the Relic (that last stat in main character menu). So in that 6mo period we can search for the cure. V may get worse. Maybe we don't find it, maybe we find but have to pay big price. Maybe we will meet with Mr. B.E., maybe someone capture our loved one, one of our friend's. We don't know that now. That's why main 4 endings may lead somewhere - even both outcomes from Arasaka, even Johny's. "Open endings sucks" There is only one closed ending in this game - when you eat bullet, but even there they can "revive" V or Johny because Relic is still working somehow.

Last edited:
Agree with all your thoughts, guys.
I think Star ending can have good final, bad final, and very bad final.
The same thing we can see in W3 Blood and Wine.
Panam can die if we choose certain dialogue options. That would be very bad final.

V can die. Probably he can’t find cure or don’t have enough time to find it. That would be bad final. Again, certain dialogue option decide everything.

But we should have good ending where both V and Panam/Judy are alive. But considering that we are in CP universe, the price for good ending will be high. Probably some of aldecaldo veterans die or MBE turns out to be villain. I can even suppose that Panam dies if we play fem V and Judy dies if we play male V. But LI (Panam for male V and Judy for fem V) should stay alive.

Last edited:
I just want a good ending while V and Panam finally have some rest and are just cruising in the Badlands with 'I Really Want To Stay At Your House' is playing on the radio.

Call it cliché, but I think V deserves a good ending:sad:
Indeed, this will be great reward for all players who choose Star ending.
I attentively read all dialogues options (both yellow and blue).

So I can be worthy to see Panam and V together after all happened with them. They deserve their touching cut scene (probably with sex) that could be better than Basilisk scene. Panam and V deserve moment when they can finally forget about everything in this world and follow their impulses as V said:coolstory:

haha)

What skins do you like more?
View attachment 11154047
Tbh current Panam skin is the best. These 8 skins are also good but they hardly compare with skin we have in game now.

you damn right
Imo panzer scene was worse than other sex scenes because it was interrupted so it could probably prevent V and Panam from opening their feelings up alone.

They don’t have chance to be really alone. All their romantic scenes were during their missions when time is running out. For Panam it was trouble because she needs more time with V to release her feelings.
That’s why I want Star ending to continue to see more Panam and V conversation.

Imo panzer scene was worse than other sex scenes because it was interrupted so it could probably prevent V and Panam from opening their feelings up alone.

They don’t have chance to be really alone. All their romantic scenes were during their missions when time is running out. For Panam it was trouble because she needs more time with V to release her feelings.
That's why most of us want Star ending continuation...

Now I want to start Panam's questline from the point before calling her... but Takemura comes with glitched phone call...

Last edited:

Guest 4541318

I agree with you. And in general the scene in the tank is chaotic and a bit "strange". I would like a smooth, calm and romantic scene,something similar to the scene with Judy.

Hi, I'm glad that this thread has arisen and that for so many people Panama is an important person, just like for me.

I am happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because we got a great person, beautiful and with a great personality.
Sad because there were too few missions from Panama and we don't know if the Aldecaldos (best ending in my opinion) ending will continue in the DLC.

Do you also think the Aldecaldos ending is canonical (where we leave NC from Judy / Panama)?
In my opinion, V would choose this ending because he/she realized that this city destroys people
(Jackie's death, street violence, corporations destroying people for profits) and people are the most important (and freedom too).
In addition, he/she met wonderful people whom he began to care for. And they care for him/her.
Yes, there is violence outside NC too, but V will be with his/her family and with a loved one :)

Thanks for reading this, I have nobody to share my thoughts with.
I wish I had a family like Aldecaldos and a girl like Panam :giveup:

I will be checking back more often because you guys are great and you give me a smile :howdy:

Hi, I'm glad that this thread has arisen and that for so many people Panama is an important person, just like for me.

Sad because there were too few missions from Panama and we don't know if the Aldecaldos (best ending in my opinion) ending will continue in the DLC.

Do you also think the Aldecaldos ending is canonical (where we leave NC from Judy / Panama)?
In my opinion, V would choose this ending because he/she realized that this city destroys people
(Jackie's death, street violence, corporations destroying people for profits) and people are the most important (and freedom too).
In addition, he/she met wonderful people whom he began to care for. And they care for him/her.
Yes, there is violence outside NC too, but V will be with his/her family and with a loved one :)

I will be checking back more often because you guys are great and you give me a smile :howdy:
Welcome to the family Nomad!

There are too many signs and hints for continuation in Star epilogue (Iliad shard, legendary clothing that cannot be equipped) to omit this ending in future DLC. We all are full of hope that our V and Panam can get greater time together and finally a truly happy ending for their story, but to keep it in the vibe of CP they both paid the high price for their happiness.

"You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"

photomode_13012021_081931.png

You’re welcome, friend!
Actually we don’t know if devs intend to make any ending canon. For me personally Star ending is only true ending. During whole main storyline (regardless of your life paths) we see how V’s dreams and goals change.

In prologue and actions before V inserts chip in his/her head we see his/her main dream and goal as becoming NC legend. But I see these dreams about legend and glory as fairy tales.

Biochip and Johnny changed V’s life. He/she had to forget about so high goals as glory and legendary status and did his/her best just to SURVIVE. And V knows he/she has little time so he/she tries to find different people who can help him with removing chip from his head. At this moment V met Panam who changed his life and his values and goals again.

After Panam meeting and close acquaintance with her and Aldecaldos V realised that friends and and family can also be person’s value. Gradually V and Panam fell in love with each other. At some moment V decided that he can’t live only for himself. He missed the girl he loved and family who accepted him as its member.

At the end of storyline V finally realised that NC is not worth to hold on it and to become its legend. His real fate was Panam and aldecaldo. Yes, the price for this choice was high. But Panam told V that each aldecaldo was indebted to V for all he did. And Bob, Teddy, Scorpions and Saul death was not vain.

Top Bottom