Can't complete quest "Queen of the Highway"

+
Hello, for the last few weeks I've been unable to complete the quest "Queen of the Highway", even after 1.1 patch.
After using the Basilisk and Panam behind put in charge, I should be able to speak to her and go to the bar and get a drink in the village. Instead, what I see is just Panam sitting on an invisible chair next to the Basilisk offering me only blue dialogue options.

A side issue that manifested itself is that Soul appears in every call I do during the game, hiding the real person I'm dialing.

Restoring previous versions or savegames did not work, I would always encounter it. Drinking alcohol in-game (as one of the tech support team suggested) helped neither.

What can I do?

Hello, for the last few weeks I've been unable to complete the quest "Queen of the Highway", even after 1.1 patch.
After using the Basilisk and Panam behind put in charge, I should be able to speak to her and go to the bar and get a drink in the village. Instead, what I see is just Panam sitting on an invisible chair next to the Basilisk offering me only blue dialogue options.

A side issue that manifested itself is that Soul appears in every call I do during the game, hiding the real person I'm dialing.

Restoring previous versions or savegames did not work, I would always encounter it. Drinking alcohol in-game (as one of the tech support team suggested) helped neither.

What can I do?
stand at the bar instead of next o her and the option for beer or soda appear

Top Bottom