Do Critical Chance / Dmg stats from "Deadeye" and "Bully" armor mods actually work or not?

+
So I've got a few of the Deadeye and Bully mods for armor. But when I socket them the stats page doesn't show an increase. So is it working behind the scenes or what? It would be nice to see the actual numbers increase.

Stats page is always accurate *for crit damage/chance*. IIRC Deadeye does nothing, Fortuna and Bully work as long as you only have 1 of each (might have been you can *only* have one), and you get conflicts when stacking them so do not put multiple copies on a character or combine either with Deadeye.

If you're having conflicts or unsure something is working, take all your gear off and put them on piece by piece to work out how to avoid conflicts.

I saw something on Reddit when I was looking for an answer on this earlier that indicated that those mods are supposed to be considered 'unique' by the game.

Apparently more than one of the Fortuna or Bully mods could cancel each other, while Deadeye didn't seem to be doing much, if anything at all.

Not sure yet whether all three are simply bugged and should stack, or are bugged and just don't properly reflect their 'unique' status (if that's true at all).

Bully and fortuna work just fine as long as you only have one of each equipped.

Deadeye does not work.

Just use the meta that cdpr wants us to use and use one bully, one fortuna, and the rest armadillos.....unless you want more crit damage...then those work as well. But whats the point when your pistol hits for 100% crit chance and 200% crit damage anyway.

/shrug.

ya1

Forum regular
yes but they don't stack. use only one of each.

afaik high & mid lvl enemy dmg multipliers do not work whatsoever. it's a fake stat. afaik so is evasion, at least on the mod/perk side. hard to test this stuff in vanilla. can anyone provide a link to a reliable source of info about it? like from someone who actually mods games and knows that for certain? fake stats and shit - imo this is more scandalous than the PS4 release.

"Bully" and "Fortuna" work, but they don't stack. So having more than one of each across your mod slots doesn't do anything.
"Deadeye" is currently not working, at least to my knowledge.

TLDR - Mods are broken (anyone surprised?) and not worth a lot of time or effort chasing down at present.

Also, it seems there is very little to choose from. I expected a bit more diversity in all categories.

Stats page is always accurate *for crit damage/chance*. IIRC Deadeye does nothing, Fortuna and Bully work as long as you only have 1 of each (might have been you can *only* have one), and you get conflicts when stacking them so do not put multiple copies on a character or combine either with Deadeye.

If you're having conflicts or unsure something is working, take all your gear off and put them on piece by piece to work out how to avoid conflicts.

+1.

Ironically, you can find legendaries with multiple fortunas or bully mods in them, go figure.

Game is totally broken in this aspect. Wonder if they ever plan to fix this.
They are still mainly fixing the Quests after four big patches, and are still broken. They kinda ignore game mechanic and visual bugs from the very beginning, so I don't think 1.2 will fix this.

Top Bottom