Patch 1.1

+
-Fixed an issue where the police AI was unfinished and a rushed version was put in the game

Oh wait that appears to be missing from the patch notes.
Post automatically merged:

No Mans Sky sure but Anthem? Really? lol

They are essentially rebuilding it completely, admittedly we have seen nothing of that but.. :)

The troubles will recede, rest assured, but you must try your best.
Or be in a junkyard like Johnny.

You must not lose heart!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 201
I have to say that I was very hopefull about this patch but in general it is dissapointing.
Tested on the basic PS4. It is obvious that while some things are fixed others are being broken in the process.

Nothing outside performance and quest fixes addressed in this patch and the amount of broken mechanics and weird animation glitches is so high that this will take long months or even years to properly clean.

I have a feeling that without some help from a professional outside source you won't be able to fix the code yourselves. (to the quality that the players are expecting at least)
Tweeking field of view and cutting out most of pedestrians and traffic is not the way to go with performance on old gen.
These versions should be redone in a way. It just uses assests and effects that are obviously not compatible with old hardware. (I have never seen such bad lighting glitches on my PS4 and this grainy effect when game tries to jump from 360p to 1080p)

All that said, I have been enjoying the game for over 160 hours now and still having fun. (second playtrough)
Night city is extremely addictive. I got my moneys worth. But it still feels like an alpha-beta release.

These are the bugs and glitches that irritate me the most and were the most frequent in my 2 playtroughs:
-animations - V seem to have problems even with walking properly. Looking at your own shadow tends to be a horrific experience. (Fix the shadow asap. It ruins immersion so much...). Almost all other animations of your character are also bugged.
-controls in your games were always clunky but this is an action oriented game and too many times buttons are unresponsive or actions come with a delay.
-camera automatically zooms in every few times I step from a car.
-every so often I can see the wrong crosshair of my weapon (even when holstered).
-not being able to pick up around 20% of the loot.
-issues with changing car view (It looked like the 1.1 patch fixed that but after reaload same problem occurs)

Game needs a general balance overhaul. Because at this point the "RPG" side of the game is just....meh. I mean at some point of the game I felt like I was cheating. That I have a god mode on or something. Enemies are either super overpowered (higher level) or pure cannon fodder.

And you really need to think through what you want this game to be. Do you want it to be an RPG or an Action-Adventure?
If the first than make the game a proper RPG when the mechanics actually matter, where choices matter and you can easily ignore the pedestrian AI or traffic issues. But if you want it to be an Action-Adventure than you have to work on other aspects more as well.

Indeed. Something that I am starting to be worried about.....

Personally, I think that CSPR should provide PS4 and Xbox One users a FPS scale option from 30fps to 15 fps. People can then pick their poison. I don't think it was ever realistic to think that last gen performance was going to be in the same ballpark as PC performance (which isn't that great currently).

Hello all

Glithes and problems have noticed so far, that doesn’t seem to be fix following the patch notes

1: in the gig where you need to convince an officer to stop and investigation I got her with a grenade and her arm got stuck in the wall with ¾ HP left but she stopped moving

2: Sound of you footsteps doesn’t change when walking over puddles

3: in the first BD the lady you meet with the trenchcoat looks weird at the back when she walks

4: In the cutscene where Jackie sits and eats infront of your megabuilding the chopsticks gets stuck mid air

5: Some loot items show on screen but it’s impossible to get to them to loot them

6: If a openable lootbox is touching other thins when you open that box the items surrounding it explodes

7: When your car spawns where another car is both explode

8: When I play for more than 2 hours there is no FPS drop but the game starts stuttering significantly to the point where I need to restart the game to stop it from happening

9: Crash to desktop still not fixed with patch 1.1

10: When someNPC and characters talk there is no facial animation

11: In the mission with Panam where you hijack the bassislisk some vehicle parts float midair in the fight, and the campfire doesn’t render, and RTX just show the fire dance as it should on reflections and shadows

12: In the mission where you rescue Saul when panam gets out the car she floats for a while before walking. Also the yard where the rocks are the pillars stop rendering halfway to the ground making it seems like it floats, there is also a glitch on the roof when sneaking in certain areas the game shoves you forward a couple of meters for no reason

13: when driving in certain street on a motorcycle there is a T pose glitch where V floats on the motorcycle in a T pose with only underwear on

14: When you rescue the delamin vehicle at the circle that asks you to get in if it stands next to another vehicle or the status its impossible to get in and therefore blocks the mission

15: In the delemain mission where the car betrays you and gets the badnits to kill you one bandit just sits in the car but you have to kill her before the game accepts the combat is completed

16: Police just teleporting rights next to a character regardless of your location but don’t chase you

17: when driving from the Badlands to the city the game shows vehicles off in the distance but as you get closer they all disappear and then one or two re appear

18: Crash to desktop happened twice even with patch 1.06 installed

19: there is no difference in texture pop in when slow hd mode is active, and some razterisation settings don’t seem to change visual fidelity or framerate making me wonder if the game neglects those settings

20: in the two braindances where you look for the chiller that kidnapped rivers nephew the exit button to the BD is missing

21: in the apartment of the candidate mayor the game tells you to follow the cables in the sacret room, I scanned them but nothing happens, and it keeps showing yellow scan icon on the computer against the wall but it doesn’t do anything when scanning it

22: in the reconnaissance mission with Takemura looking over arasaka plaza when you scan takemure disappears behind you so you can talk to him to complete the mission, and you cannot scan everything when he tells you you are useless

23: When NPC walk up and down stairs they sometimes float up and down them instead of climbing them

24: the minimap doesn’t zoom out at speed making driving very difficult to driver, especially telling you where the next turn is

25: in my inventory there are items with no picture

26: In the mission where the drive in/theatre that is V’s apartment

I am running the game on Windows 10 with game ready drivers, RTX3070,Ryzen 3600, Asrock B550 motherboard, 16GB 3200Mhz memory and running of a 1TB Sata SSD running at 1440p with RTX on on High with reflections and shadows and ambient occlusion

that a very underwhelming patch considering everything that game would need ( about fix / work / rework / improvement / performace etc ) but well...

That game really need to be a no man's sky when it come to the follow up, no less.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

Thanks for your efforts on fixing this amazing game.

Unfortunately Epistrophy missions are still bugged on Stadia. Yeah, now i can pick up the call and talk to Delamain, but there's still no marker on the vehicle and so even if i found it at sight, i'm not be able to do anything. The one in North Oak for instance continues to turn around sign area and nothing happens. Ep Badlands still has no calls at all for some reasons.

Still have bugs, games still crashes but now graphical glitching as well. It is more stable, but other issues have gotten worse. PS5

Yeah, I know.

First thing I noticed was graphical glitches all over the place (cell phones floating, food, etc).

Meh...maybe I should just refund and get Hitman 3. This game won't be ready (for my standards) to play in less then a year...

And when I tried the game last Friday, after a month of playing other games (Ghost of Tsushima, AC: Vallhala, Spider Man Remastered), the first thing that poped to me was how shallow CP2077 really is atm...

Oh well, for now I am on Path of Exile (as this league is freaking god like). Guess I will wait for 1.2 just as a measure to see if they can really fix the game.

I got a 5 5600x and an RTX 3070 as well, playing at 2560x1440, Raytracing all enabled (light on medium) rest maxed out.
I'm getting real good FPS with a few slow-downs in some locations, but overall it's really smooth.
I guess you already checked CPU heat in case it's going through the roof and the CPU throttles down?

I get 30 celsius idle and 51 in game, that's more than decent.
I play with psycho settings for RT though.

Hello, sorry to bother you but i would like to report a bug that's been annoying me since the release of the game and that's not been patched yet wich really slows me down from playing again and that's why i'll have to ask for a refund if that is not fixed till two more weeks even though i allready reported that bug on the forum.
So please tell me why the f*ck the game can't see the letter "F" and "D" as differents letters?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
this is total nonsense and is f*cking stupid so please do something about it.
Anyway ave a great day.

Le patch 1.1 pour Cyberpunk 2077 est désormais disponible sur PC, consoles et Stadia !

Pour cette mise à jour, nous nous sommes focalisés sur diverses améliorations de stabilité détaillées dans les notes de correctif ci-dessous. Nous poursuivrons ce travail avec le correctif 1.2 et d'autres mises à jour à venir. En parallèle, nous continuerons de corriger les bugs que vous rencontrez et d'écouter vos retours pour améliorer l'expérience de jeu globale.

Stabilité

Diverses améliorations de stabilité, dont :
  • Amélioration de l'utilisation de la mémoire pour divers systèmes du jeu : personnages, interactions, navigation, vidéos en jeu (news, télé, etc.), feuillage, effets laser, mini-carte, appareils, IA, trafic routier, système de dégâts environnementaux, systèmes liés aux processeurs graphiques, etc.
  • Correction de divers plantages (liés, entre autres, au chargement de sauvegardes, à l'ouverture et à la fermeture du jeu, et au point de non-retour).
Quêtes/Monde ouvert
  • Correction d'un problème dans Epistrophy, où les appels de Delamain disparaissaient instantanément et où il était impossible d'y répondre.
  • Correction d'un problème dans Epistrophy, où Delamain n'appelait pas le joueur lorsque celui-ci approchait des véhicules recherchés.
  • Correction d'un problème dans M'ap Tann Pelen, où l'objectif restait parfois bloqué sur « Répondre à l'appel de M. Hands ».
  • Correction d'un problème dans Pyramid Song, où Judy pouvait se téléporter sous le sol.
  • Correction d'un problème dans Poem of the Atoms, où il était impossible de parler au maître zen.
  • Correction d'un problème dans Down on the Street, où Takemura n'appelait pas.
  • Correction d'un problème dans La collecte, où Jackie pouvait parfois disparaître.
  • Correction d'un problème dans The Beast in Me : la grande course, où il était parfois impossible de sortir de la voiture.
  • Correction d'un problème où les joueurs pouvaient ne plus recevoir d'appels et de messages s'ils s'éloignaient trop de la zone de A Day In The Life.
  • Correction d'un problème dans Space Oddity, où l'ouverture du colis ne déclenchait pas la suite de la quête.
  • Correction rétroactive des sauvegardes affectées par un problème rare dans Automatic Love, où il était impossible de parler à Judy en raison d'un mur invisible. Nous étudions actuellement le problème sous-jacent.
  • Correction d'un problème qui empêchait les joueurs de récupérer leur récompense dans Contrat : Liberté de la presse. La quête se terminera automatiquement chez ceux qui ne pouvaient pas récupérer la récompense, et celle-ci leur sera distribuée automatiquement.
  • Correction d'un problème dans Epistrophy, où Delamain restait silencieux tout au long de la quête si le joueur refusait initialement de l'aider.
IU
  • Correction d'un problème où le texte invitant à quitter une danse sensorielle pouvait ne pas apparaître.
  • Suppression d'un objet de butin invalide.
Visuel
  • Correction d'un problème où la trajectoire d'une grenade pouvait apparaître en mode photo.
  • Correction de la couleur des particules qui, de près, apparaissaient en rose.
  • Correction d'un problème où les voitures apparaissaient de manière incorrecte dans Crime signalé : Bienvenue à Night City.
Succès
  • Correction d'un problème où parfois la complétion des assauts en cours à Santo Domingo ne contribuait plus à la progression du succès La Jungle, empêchant son obtention.
Divers
  • Traitement du problème responsable des sauvegardes de taille démesurée (lié au modificateur indiquant qu'un objet est fabriqué), et diminution de la taille des sauvegardes existantes (veuillez noter que cela ne réparera pas, sur PC, les fichiers de sauvegarde corrompus avant la mise à jour 1.06).
  • Correction d'un problème où ouvrir la roue des armes et effectuer une action pouvait stopper l'enregistrement des données saisies.
  • Correction d'un problème où le bouton « Continuer » du menu principal pouvait charger une sauvegarde de fin de jeu.
Exclusif aux consoles PlayStation
  • Optimisation des performances des foules sur PlayStation 4 Pro et PlayStation 5.
  • Correction de plantages divers sur PlayStation 4.
Exclusif aux consoles Xbox
  • Amélioration de l'utilisation de la mémoire pour la création de personnage, les miroirs, le scanner, le contrôle à distance des caméras et les menus (inventaire, carte) sur Xbox One, Xbox One X et Xbox One S.
Exclusif au PC
  • Il est désormais possible de valider un succès lorsque Steam est en mode hors ligne. Remarque : le mode hors ligne doit être activé avant le lancement du jeu. Ce changement n'est pas rétroactif.
  • Plantages au lancement du jeu liés au chargement du cache des cartes graphiques NVIDIA adressés.
Exclusif à Stadia
  • Le son du concert ne devrait plus être inaudible dans Never Fade Away.
  • Correction des textures corrompues de plusieurs armes de corps à corps.
  • Ajustement des paramètres de zone morte par défaut pour plus de réactivité. Remarque : ce changement n'affectera vos paramètres que si vous avez conservé les paramètres par défaut.

Did you try reaching the end of the map and falling through it ?

Someone said, it would reset the quest.

Read #1363

I tried this with CET and SimpleMenu fly/noclip, no luck but I only tried once heading west.

I've been messing with quest facts on my save all night trying to disable the call temporarily, nothing worked except one time I managed to activate a call from Dakota (introduction).

This was after I selected Takemura quest and auto completed via SimpleMenu, and also flagging him dead and delamain disable (two options that SimpleMenu provides) after which I continued my current quest (disasterpiece) after having a smoke for Johnny I started quick teleporting around until Dakota called at Sunset Motel.

I didn't carry on with that because I was worried I'd done too much irreversible damage to the save, and have since been trying to proc her call again without those flags. zzz

This patch is a downgrade overall, and it's so weird. I'm officially rolling back to 1.06 until at least the next hotfix/patch.

I updated, got the Takemura glitch, rolled back and played a little past it. Decided it was safe, updated again, and ever since the graphics have been... odd... The lighting's weird, the crowd appears and disappears in ways that they didn't before, there's this weird stretching(??? idk what it's called) that happens on V's body, more T-posing than ever before, a delay in NPC dialogue, bald V way more often than before... Then the Takemura thing.

Patch 1.1 is just... odd.

This patch is a downgrade overall, and it's so weird. I'm officially rolling back to 1.06 until at least the next hotfix/patch.

I updated, got the Takemura glitch, rolled back and played a little past it. Decided it was safe, updated again, and ever since the graphics have been... odd... The lighting's weird, the crowd appears and disappears in ways that they didn't before, there's this weird stretching(??? idk what it's called) that happens on V's body, more T-posing than ever before, a delay in NPC dialogue, bald V way more often than before... Then the Takemura thing.

Patch 1.1 is just... odd.

Maybe we should wait for CDRP to patch their patch :shrug:

after upgrade 1.1 when I talk with myst, you can't see the tarot card on table. and I stuck with her cannot leave the place after conversation

The game is refusing the start for 2 hours now, and I have no idea what caused this issue. I sent multiple crash reports already.

Hi, it would be great if the game doesn't forget the choosen language. So boring after every start to setup that and littlebit disappointing activity for me.

Top Bottom