Fun idea for more Samurai music that will probably never happen but would still be EPIC

+
So this song got me thinking
It could totally have been written by Johnny about his plans for Arasaka. It's perfectly lore-friendly the whole album works really well. I think there should be a DLC/re-release of "The Shape of Punk to Come" if Refused is cool with it I would buy this album again and it CDPR integrates it into the game I won't have to mod it in myself later when the tool are available.

Last edited:
Mod it in?
Sure when the tools are released by CDPR I could make a mod that adds some more Refused music to the radio or tie it into the Samurai bootlegs you can find so after that quest be that bootleg turns out to this album . To get around Legalities I would release the mod without the tracks and chooms that own the album can rip the files and plug them into my mod. This strategy has been employed many times before for other modable games.

The game still have Samurai's "Archangel" song that still not yet heard/released in full version.

Also, If I wanna put a Refused songs that inline with Samurai, I would personally pick this:

@drona.667 yes all good choices. The whole CP thing about gangs themeing themselves on the miss understood past or Idolizing the stars of the past so much the get total body makeovers to look like them, makes the like interludes like the end of "Liberation Frequency" work pretty well I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Dennis Lyxzén is actually Kerry's singing voice right?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Dennis Lyxzén is actually Kerry's singing voice right?

Dennis Lyxzen [Refused] is the singer for Johnny Silverhand, Meanwhile Damien Ukeje is the singer for Kerry Eurodyne. Both chars also have different VAs respectively.

Dennis Lyxzen [Refused] is the singer for Johnny Silverhand, Meanwhile Damien Ukeje is the singer for Kerry Eurodyne. Both chars also have different VAs respectively.
Are you sure because in the quest when you reunite Samurai during the performance of "A like supreme" Kerry did most of the singing Johnny just does a little backup but you hear Dennis when Kerry's lips move.

Are you sure because in the quest when you reunite Samurai during the performance of "A like supreme" Kerry did most of the singing Johnny just does a little backup but you hear Dennis when Kerry's lips move.

Yes, exactly why the game have 2 versions of Chippin' in & A Like Supreme songs. Here is the full version of Kerry's A Like Supreme for the one that you mentioned (Damien Ukeje):

Here's the Refused/Samurai version:

@drona.667 Sweet thank you for clearing that up for me I didn't notice the two versions I was not sure if the change was just to make it sound more like a live performance or because of them changing the lead vocals. I searched but couldn't find anything "official" that said who's voice was who's only that Johnny plays lead gutiar.

Top Bottom