Game-breaking Bug: Wakako [Spoilers]

+
Same as SimpleX91, started a new one, and I realized that having Wakako bugged doesn't give you access to quite a few side jobs of Regina, and others, so even if they fix it I don't know how they are gonna resolve the other sidejobs, I would recommend to just start another game, also, if u have her bugged, her fixer icon won't show on the map so I assume that Wakako just doesnt exist on ur game, not just a bugged mission.

I thing this bug is just ignored by developers. They have fixed many game breaking bugs, but this one is just ignored.

I think it is because of we ignored to get the reward from Wakako for The Gig. I have played 44 hours with many side quests and I dont want to start and play all again.

I had this problem when Wakako called me to give me the Sinnerman gig. She did the first bit of dialogue, but when she is suppose to do the dialogue explaining what happened and what the job is, she just sits silently on the holo, no noise and no lip-moving. Then after a minute or two of this silence, she starts talking again like nothing happened.

Hey guys, just registered to tell you how to solve this issue. Go back to the door where you will see Takemura, then he starts talking to you and walking inside. It works then!

Hey guys, just registered to tell you how to solve this issue. Go back to the door where you will see Takemura, then he starts talking to you and walking inside. It works then!
Nope, this does not work. Talk to takemura before come in / load previous save / talk with enother guys, all the same that's still doesn't work. All that we can do is wait for the next patch.

I have this happening with Regina. She will call, I get no voice for 10 seconds and then I get the end of the dialog with voice

So my issue is with Down on the Streets quest. I went in with takemura and when i did all the stuff with that dialog I rushed out and the Wakako says "I am not done yet", prompting me to go back in and check but she doesnt' have any dialog the only ones she has is her universal dialog as if you were to just visit her. :/ so yeah can't talk to wakako or maybe i have and the quest isn't registering me as having talked to her.

So my issue is with Down on the Streets quest. I went in with takemura and when i did all the stuff with that dialog I rushed out and the Wakako says "I am not done yet", prompting me to go back in and check but she doesnt' have any dialog the only ones she has is her universal dialog as if you were to just visit her. :/ so yeah can't talk to wakako or maybe i have and the quest isn't registering me as having talked to her.
No man, in this tread we talking about the problem, when Wakaka didn't do anything. No dialog start, no moves, she's just sit on a chair and holding a fkn phone.

So... Patch 1.1. the problem is not solved. Great work CDPR. Wait for 1 another month.

View attachment 11101280
Was happy by patch 1.05 then no correction... Come on !View attachment 11101289
2020-12-20-14_27_42-Cyberpunk-2077-(C)-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED2.jpg

Still the same issue with patch 1.1...

this is an old bug. encountered it in 1.05 or earlier.
had to load a save before I entered the van with Takemura.

Mine is *meh*, during calls Wakako sometimes randomly not say a line and just silently stares at you through the holo, then when V finishes his/her sentence then Wakako speaks.

Top Bottom