Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+

Guest 4541318

When i first time finished the CP2077,i got ending with Panam and Aldecaldos. It made a big impression on me. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. All I want now is a DLC ( with Panam and Aldecaldos), that will satisfy us and that we will remember forever...

When i first time finished the CP2077,i got ending with Panam and Aldecaldos. It made a big impression on me. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. All I want now is a DLC ( with Panam and Aldecaldos), that will satisfy us and that we will remember forever...

I know the feeling. The way I feel about Panam is a way I've never felt about a fictional character before. I would've never thought I'd be this invested in her. When I finished the game, I legitimately missed her. I had this feeling where it felt like someone broke up with me :sad:

I am excited to see what CDPR will do next with CP2077.

I know the feeling. The way I feel about Panam is a way I've never felt about a fictional character before. I would've never thought I'd be this invested in her. When I finished the game, I legitimately missed her. I had this feeling where it felt like someone broke up with me :sad:

The continuation will be, I am sure.
Too many facts indicate this. And Panam/Judy will be next to V till the very end. Of course Panam is new Family leader but she is not Saul. And she is more ready to change family rules, if that will be necessary. If V will have to leave aldecaldo camp for a while in AZ (to get some data about cure) Panam will not leave him alone.
If we speak with Mitch before Arasaka assault, he tells that Panam doesn’t need power, only her family in safe. So Panam can appoint Mitch as head of the family for this while.

Last edited:
The continuation will be, I am sure.
Too many facts indicate this. And Panam/Judy will be next to V till the very end. Of course Panam is new Family leader but she is not Saul. And she is more ready to change family rules, if that will be necessary. If V will have to leave aldecaldo camp for a while in AZ (to get some data about cure) Panam will not leave him alone.
If we speak with Mitch before Arasaka assault, he tells that Panam doesn’t need power, only her family in safe. So Panam can appoint Mitch as head of the family for this while.
That's exactly what I have said some time ago. Panam will rather create some kind of "high council" with veterans who can take the role of leading voice when she's absent, than being a solo leader of the clan.

Speaking of difference between Star ending and Sun/Secret ending. Many people who prefer Sun/Secret ending claim that you have no reasons to join Panam and Aldecaldos. Cause aldecaldo take V in family in both cases.
But I have a question. How V identifies himself in Sun/Secret ending? Does he consider himself as family part? The dialogue options in Sun/Secret ending tell me that he doesn’t. Just think. As we know from V reply to Panam in Sun/Secret ending action takes place 4-5 months after Mikoshi events. As I see, Panam lived with V and watched V gaining more power in NC for these 4-5 months (remind Mitch words - Panam didn’t search the power).
Finally MBE offers V Crystal Palace heist and if he succeeds he will give him some important data about possible cure. The question is why didn’t V tell Panam that this last gig can probably take cure and then he can join her and family which accepted him as its part?
V didn’t tell all the truth to Panam as he didn’t call her for asking help in Mikoshi. Aldecaldos identify V with Family but V doesn’t identify himself with Family. He preferred to be legend and stay at NC. He knows that Panam can’t accept this choice but stayed with him for 4-5 months anyway.
The conclusion is Sun/Secret ending shows that V lives for himself. Probably devs add some clarifying dialogue options in expansion and probably I will change my mind. But now I see this ending exactly as glory in loneliness.

My choice is obvious - Star ending. V is same legend but he has no reason to stay at this black hole forever. He has people who means everything for him and girl he loves more than his life. He identifies himself with this family.

Last edited:
The question is why didn’t V tell Panam that this last gig can probably take cure and then he can join her and family which accepted him as its part?
the same reason panam doesn't tell about her contacts => plothole

He knows that Panam can’t accept this choice
what choice? the mayor of the city is v friend, mr.be controls him and knows v as top merc, v has a lot of money, a lot of contacts as top fixer of afterlife, nobody is hunting for nomads and she still wants to move to arizona
what for? why she doesn't help with crystal palace? what is reason to leave? she still can live near the city as usual
in the star ending she confessed that it's a bad decision to return, but they have to run from corpos hunt

the idea of the legend ending => you cannot get all at the same time => panam post-credit words => misty tarots

and star ending v has legend status, money, family, panam and even happy words from misty!
sorry what? so you tell me it's possible to have it all?

Panam would gladly give the leadership role to someone else (or share it with V). She would have preferred a quiet life with V. Family is more important to her.
In Star ending V is also her family. V doesn’t see himself as separate from his family and away from Panam. That’s why he decided to come with her. From this moment everything V does to find cure he does as Aldecaldo member. And Panam can’t leave him alone either as family leader or the girl who loves him.

In Star ending V is also her family. V doesn’t see himself as separate from his family and away from Panam. That’s why he decided to come with her. From this moment everything V does to find cure he does as Aldecaldo member. And Panam can’t leave him alone either as family leader or the girl who loves him.
As Saul said: "V you're now part of the family, and remember all of us will go through the hell and back for eachother"

feels like the critical side of thinking died in this thread
hope that panam will be in future dlc
that's all

critical thinking will never fade away
i don't have any favourite ending
they're illogical and inconsistent
sun in the end
star at the start

Last edited:
I think, Panam would gladly give the leadership role to someone else (or share it with V). She would have preferred a quiet life with V. Family is more important to her.
I like the idea of Panam sharing the leadership with V, I mean clearly he can't just become a leader immediately since he just joined the family, but he has the trust of the veterans and I think they know he could become a good leader at Panams side given enough time (assuming they manage to find a cure of course)

I think the idea is good. Make a HUGE post with every idea we had in this forum and the Judys one and post it every 2 pages or so. (someone will copy and paste it on the block notes and post it every 2 pages)
Like this, if mods or devs read the thread from the last page and not from the beginning, there is actually a 100% chance they read it.
Then after we did this, we can try to post it also on Twitter to Pawel, that as I can see, is really active with the community and answer pretty often.

Anyways, this implies that someone have to read 120 pages here, and all the other pages in Judy's thread :ROFLMAO:
So I don't know who will be up to read 3000+ comments :sad:

Maybe split the whole thread among several people? Each person will go through 10 or 20 pages and copy all ideas.
And:
"Make a HUGE post with every idea we had in this forum and the Judys one and post it every 2 pages or so. (someone will copy and paste it on the block notes and post it every 2 pages) "

If the developer likes any of the ideas, they may ask on the forum for more details, or ask the author directly :think:

I miss Panam :cry:
Me too brooo

If it comes down to the DLC, I would also like the fact that you are not all the time on the hunt for the cure, sure you have a limited time to life and it would still be a heavy impact on the continuing story of V. Still the aldecaldos are your family and Panam is the leader (and maybe V) or so, but if the DLC got some Camp related missions as sidemissions or even small mainmissions where you could help out Panam and do these missions with her for the Aldecaldos. Its also for Vs life because he is part of the Family so he would also benefit of it. Sure cure is number one task but helping Panam for them and the family could be also nice. I mean if she gives the leadership to the vets (wich I doubt imo because of the last message of her) than it would be irrelevant, maybe after you have completed the main story or clearly as sidemissions.

I know the feeling dude... I did my first star ending playthrough over a month ago and I'm still hung up on this game and this girl..:giveup:

It's okay, I saw this great post from someone on discord who said Panam is designed for continuing the story more than the other characters. Out of all the romances, Panam is the only one where we don't know much about her past or backstory. For River/kerry/judy, we learn about their past and their arcs begin and end within the course of this game. There is still so much info we have yet to learn about panam since her arc in this game was mostly about her family and her place in it, rather than information about herself as an individual.

I always found it kind of odd that Judy gets this full blown quest that is entirely designed to get to know her more as a person in pyramid song with talking about her family, where she grew up etc while panam gets nothing like that. But this is because her quest line was designed with closure in mind for within this game more than anything. Depending on your choices it can wrap up with her leaving night city, staying or coming with you in the case of Fem V. No matter what though, we know what her ending plans are. With Panam, there's still so many question marks and still so many things that can be revealed, but that's because her arc with us isn't over. I'm certain we will get our own 'pyramid song' for panam in the future :love:

I know the feeling dude... I did my first star ending playthrough over a month ago and I'm still hung up on this game and this girl..:giveup:

It's okay, I saw this great post from someone on discord who said Panam is designed for continuing the story more than the other characters. Out of all the romances, Panam is the only one where we don't know much about her past or backstory. For River/kerry/judy, we learn about their past and their arcs begin and end within the course of this game. There is still so much info we have yet to learn about panam since her arc in this game was mostly about her family and her place in it, rather than information about herself as an individual.

I always found it kind of odd that Judy gets this full blown quest that is entirely designed to get to know her more as a person in pyramid song with talking about her family, where she grew up etc while panam gets nothing like that. But this is because her quest line was designed with closure in mind for within this game more than anything. Depending on your choices it can wrap up with her leaving night city, staying or coming with you in the case of Fem V. No matter what though, we know what her ending plans are. With Panam, there's still so many question marks and still so many things that can be revealed, but that's because her arc with us isn't over. I'm certain we will get our own 'pyramid song' for panam in the future :love:
Exactly. I know, devs prepare great V and Panam adventure. We know enough details of past and current life about all romance characters except this girl. Panam is still a big puzzle for V. But considering this fact V loves her even more. The reason is one - we see Panam and V in future expansions one way or another. They will get a chance to tell many important things to each other

Top Bottom