Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
For me, that is my personal opinion:
Star: V refuses to be BL and NC legend, left his money and power behind - and as I stated yesterday here stuff from Mikoshi can be hijacked by Arasaka guns on the border and Aldecaldos transporting that stuff can be killed by them, and went to seek the cure. Ergo he chooses to be "Mr. Nobody" seeking a cure with people who he trusts and a girl he loved.
below also my opinion! don't push anyone to prove! mb it helps...
left his money - money are digital, it's impossible
power behind
- building aircraft carrier + panzer + car turret + family who fights = power
Arasaka guns on the border - we see that it's not a serious problem for nomads
that stuff can be killed by them - where game shows it? right, nowhere
epilogue inventory >>> legend bar >>> not 90, not 50 >>> 100% = legend

P.S. It's hard to imagine how Panam and V living in a bigger mansion and swimming in money)))
avocados came to nc to earn money, panam goes to nc to earn money
it's easy when camp is still near nc and v still has mansion in the north oak
dakota has a lot of badlands gigs to do

Last edited:
Legend of NC is the status which inevitably changes any person who gets it. The problem is most part of legends die or become selfish and arrogant or indifferent and callous. The worst stage is Adam Smasher. Usually unlimited power spoils people and exposes their weaknesses or bad qualities.

We can listen how V’s voice changed in Sun/Secret ending while he was talking to Panam on balcony. Compare his voice with scenes in railway tower and before Arasaka assault. It became ruder and touger. Of course V loves Panam but NC, glory and lust for power have already taken Panam from V (just like Padme and Anakin in Star Wars saga, almost identically).

I don’t want to break Panam’s heart by leaving her alone in desert, only Star ending.

Oh man, I've been gone for one day and feels like a nukes about to go off in this forum

I haven't been very active in this thread because of IRL stuff I feel like I've missed some things :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know if it's possible to add or create new emojis for the forum? I'd love to have the smiling Panam and frowning Panam as emojis, the same ones as the upvote and downvote buttons on r/AldecaldosForever.
I mean this one and the other one, can't find it right now sorry but I think I've seen them posted in this thread before
View attachment 11158187

I made those buttons on that sub. I'm glad someone likes em :D

Here's the other image

20210101_173146.jpg

Guest 4541318

Legend of NC is the status which inevitably changes any person who gets it. The problem is most part of legends die or become selfish and arrogant or indifferent and callous. The worst stage is Adam Smasher. Usually unlimited power spoils people and exposes their weaknesses or bad qualities.

We can listen how V’s voice changed in Sun/Secret ending while he was talking to Panam on balcony. Compare his voice with scenes in railway tower and before Arasaka assault. It became ruder and touger. Of course V loves Panam but NC, glory and lust for power have already taken Panam from V (just like Padme and Anakin in Star Wars saga, almost identically).

I don’t want to break Panam’s heart by leaving her alone in desert, only Star ending.
Panamas don't need wealth and fame. Like I said, she wants a simple and quiet life with her family. Remember how long she lasted in Night City? In the end, she understood the family is the most important for her.

why not hanako? nomads are alive, no glory, panam is with v
Because I WANT Star ending exactly. Just like you prefer Sun/Secret ending. No making deals with devils or something else. Is it clear?

If devs will add some cut dialogue options or will give post story expansion (for example let V join Aldecaldos in Devil ending), I will PROBABLY change my mind. But NOT NOW.

I finished the game several times, but a few times I decided to choose one and the same storyline - PANAM and the nomad clan. This thread made this game more than just a game of another title to play for me. I became very attached to the figure of PANAM and from the end of the first mission I was waiting for the next one and every moment I wanted more. PANAM Palmer is a wonderful companion in the game, a girl for V, she is his complement, and her willingness to help her beloved at all costs makes the player feel directly the emotions that this relationship evokes. I admit that although I have many years on my neck, I felt the bond that connected these two, that V is really me, that all emotions I see on the screen feel like my own. It is the strength of ties in this game makes it incredible. I didn't feel anything like it while playing other games. To tell the truth, I did not think that I would ever say about a game in which I make my way through life with a rifle and leave a scarlet trail of blood behind me, that I want to nostalgically return to it and experience its atmosphere non-stop, but this is mainly due to the PANAM PALMER storyline and a few other characters like Judy, Jackie, Takemura, Victor, Misty or even Johny - an asshole at first, but as time goes on we get to know each other and get along. It seems to me that such threads bring the game to a completely different level, change the perception of the game as a game and directly affect the player, it was very important to me in this game. Thanks to this, when I turn it on again, I feel that I am returning to my friends, and not to the murder. The theme of the romance with PANAM is sensational, nothing happens very quickly, we can see emotions and feelings grow over time, but unfortunately everything cuts too quickly and we face a wall behind which there is nothing else. I feel a huge dissatisfaction, the more so as I see a lot of potential for creators here. Not only in this thread and not only with this character.

When I bought the game, I thought of it as a GTA V shooter, but set in an apocalyptic future, but I was very wrong for which I appreciate the creators. Despite the mistakes, the game introduced me to a fantastic world, and thanks to the interactions with individual characters, including PANAM, I cannot put the title back on the shelf even after it has finished several times. Unfortunately, the biggest mistake in the game is that the interactions are flattened by the developers, because that is the game's greatest value and they should work on that. The game showed how important and influenced the gameplay is the interaction between characters and how much it can change an ordinary shooter into a game with a much broader message about interpersonal relationships. Playing V in the PANAM thread, I feel as if I personally were, lived and experienced all emotions in this world directly (it's very good that we don't play in third person, because I don't think I would feel the same way). Above all, I miss a more extensive interaction with characters - the content of phone calls, text messages or the usual invitations of characters that we met for a trip for a drink or a simple ride around the city or going to a club. I must say that after the end of this scenario I feel a great disappointment and although it sounds idiotic, I miss PANAM and the rest of the characters, it pains me that by calling her I can only ask 3 simple questions, including only one about her relationship with V, that no I can send a text message with a photo of some cool place to which I could invite her or go out with her for a simple walk for two in the badlands. Some of the characters in the game are very well designed and you would like to build wider interpersonal relationships with them, that adds life to this game.

I cannot imagine that CDRED would not continue the storyline with PANAM and Aldecaldos, I have great hope that PANAM will be able to save V (me) and the creators will give us more DLC gameplay, and thanks to this time with PANAM. Her character is very lively and unpredictable, if not for the fact that we stick to the script, I would not know what PANAM is thinking at the moment, what she will say and what she will do. Her bond with her family is something we would like to experience in the real world. I liked how relations were built in this relationship between the characters, how PANAM behaved with V, and how her dilemmas regarding the emerging feeling were shown. You can also see it nicely with the Judy thread. And Jackie and Takemura, Johnny, Misty, Victor are people you would like to have friends. It is a pity that it was flattened so much by the creators.

Thanks to the PANAM thread, I had to think about the choice - what to do next, and I must say that after a thorough analysis, I chose to fight for life, family and hope.

Would it be worth standing on a pedestal of NC legends? I do not know if in solitude I would like to live to the end of my story surrounded by people who mean nothing in our lives. The city itself, without these romances and made friendships, becomes just a pile of blocks, streets, an anonymous cavalcade of passers-by, which would also absorb us to its nothingness and grayness. A city without these impulses would be just an empty shell on the outside.

I hope you won't find what I wrote as stupid and naive, but for the first time I felt connected with a character from the game. Maybe I was repeating myself, but this game evoked a lot of emotions in me, which I am yet to grasp. Until now, I didn't think it was possible. Playing CP2077 feels like watching a good movie or reading a fantastic book whose plot can take you to another world and I hope it will surprise you in the future.

CONGRATULATIONS CDRED.

Although the game was badly received (not by everyone) after its premiere, I can say that you did a great job. But there is still a lot of work ahead of you.

I love the Witcher series, but V and his companions from CP2077 exceeded my wildest expectations. Certain relationships between characters can teach how to act in real life - the choices we face and have to make, just like in real life.

I finished the game several times, but a few times I decided to choose one and the same storyline - PANAM and the nomad clan. This thread made this game more than just a game of another title to play for me. I became very attached to the figure of PANAM and from the end of the first mission I was waiting for the next one and every moment I wanted more. PANAM Palmer is a wonderful companion in the game, a girl for V, she is his complement, and her willingness to help her beloved at all costs makes the player feel directly the emotions that this relationship evokes. I admit that although I have many years on my neck, I felt the bond that connected these two, that V is really me, that all emotions I see on the screen feel like my own. It is the strength of ties in this game makes it incredible. I didn't feel anything like it while playing other games. To tell the truth, I did not think that I would ever say about a game in which I make my way through life with a rifle and leave a scarlet trail of blood behind me, that I want to nostalgically return to it and experience its atmosphere non-stop, but this is mainly due to the PANAM PALMER storyline and a few other characters like Judy, Jackie, Takemura, Victor, Misty or even Johny - an asshole at first, but as time goes on we get to know each other and get along. It seems to me that such threads bring the game to a completely different level, change the perception of the game as a game and directly affect the player, it was very important to me in this game. Thanks to this, when I turn it on again, I feel that I am returning to my friends, and not to the murder. The theme of the romance with PANAM is sensational, nothing happens very quickly, we can see emotions and feelings grow over time, but unfortunately everything cuts too quickly and we face a wall behind which there is nothing else. I feel a huge dissatisfaction, the more so as I see a lot of potential for creators here. Not only in this thread and not only with this character.

When I bought the game, I thought of it as a GTA V shooter, but set in an apocalyptic future, but I was very wrong for which I appreciate the creators. Despite the mistakes, the game introduced me to a fantastic world, and thanks to the interactions with individual characters, including PANAM, I cannot put the title back on the shelf even after it has finished several times. Unfortunately, the biggest mistake in the game is that the interactions are flattened by the developers, because that is the game's greatest value and they should work on that. The game showed how important and influenced the gameplay is the interaction between characters and how much it can change an ordinary shooter into a game with a much broader message about interpersonal relationships. Playing V in the PANAM thread, I feel as if I personally were, lived and experienced all emotions in this world directly (it's very good that we don't play in third person, because I don't think I would feel the same way). Above all, I miss a more extensive interaction with characters - the content of phone calls, text messages or the usual invitations of characters that we met for a trip for a drink or a simple ride around the city or going to a club. I must say that after the end of this scenario I feel a great disappointment and although it sounds idiotic, I miss PANAM and the rest of the characters, it pains me that by calling her I can only ask 3 simple questions, including only one about her relationship with V, that no I can send a text message with a photo of some cool place to which I could invite her or go out with her for a simple walk for two in the badlands. Some of the characters in the game are very well designed and you would like to build wider interpersonal relationships with them, that adds life to this game.

I cannot imagine that CDRED would not continue the storyline with PANAM and Aldecaldos, I have great hope that PANAM will be able to save V (me) and the creators will give us more DLC gameplay, and thanks to this time with PANAM. Her character is very lively and unpredictable, if not for the fact that we stick to the script, I would not know what PANAM is thinking at the moment, what she will say and what she will do. Her bond with her family is something we would like to experience in the real world. I liked how relations were built in this relationship between the characters, how PANAM behaved with V, and how her dilemmas regarding the emerging feeling were shown. You can also see it nicely with the Judy thread. And Jackie and Takemura, Johnny, Misty, Victor are people you would like to have friends. It is a pity that it was flattened so much by the creators.

Thanks to the PANAM thread, I had to think about the choice - what to do next, and I must say that after a thorough analysis, I chose to fight for life, family and hope.

Would it be worth standing on a pedestal of NC legends? I do not know if in solitude I would like to live to the end of my story surrounded by people who mean nothing in our lives. The city itself, without these romances and made friendships, becomes just a pile of blocks, streets, an anonymous cavalcade of passers-by, which would also absorb us to its nothingness and grayness. A city without these impulses would be just an empty shell on the outside.

I hope you won't find what I wrote as stupid and naive, but for the first time I felt connected with a character from the game. Maybe I was repeating myself, but this game evoked a lot of emotions in me, which I am yet to grasp. Until now, I didn't think it was possible. Playing CP2077 feels like watching a good movie or reading a fantastic book whose plot can take you to another world and I hope it will surprise you in the future.

CONGRATULATIONS CDRED.

Although the game was badly received (not by everyone) after its premiere, I can say that you did a great job. But there is still a lot of work ahead of you.

I love the Witcher series, but V and his companions from CP2077 exceeded my wildest expectations. Certain relationships between characters can teach how to act in real life - the choices we face and have to make, just like in real life.
We share all your feelings, choom!
To haboobs:beer:

CONGRATULATIONS CDRED.

You're welcome, mate.
To Haboobs!
photomode_12012021_203321.png

:shrug:

CONGRATULATIONS CDRED.

Welcome to the Panam Palmer Trauma Team International!
Most of us felt the way you did so.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
:howdy:
Post automatically merged:

Johnny fully accepts V’s choice in Star ending. I have nothing to add. This ending deserves epic continuation
https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/l5ymty
Damn that message.... Thats where men cry!! :cry:

Johnny fully accepts V’s choice in Star ending. I have nothing to add. This ending deserves epic continuation
https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/l5ymty
Johnny has become our friend and we can see that at the end. He knows what it's like to lose the girl you love (as he did with ALT), and often covered it up with his asshole behavior.
But he knows that he ruined our life (unintentionally, so I don't blame him but the arasaka, also for this reason I never thought of doing the devil ending) and he doesn't want us to go through what he went through. In fact when we go to the mikoshi, he immediately tells us "you will return to your body and I will go to the blackwall".
Tbh, I was very sad for him, but this shows that he cares about us at the end.

Top Bottom