Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
celebrating a successful flight into space
mr.be fulfilled his promise and gave medicine :ok:

caring about humanity in cyberpunk is pointless
saburo is evil but arasaka won't hunt for nomads after attack

Kang Tao promised retaliation against the nomads for the AV attack. You can hear it on the news while listening to the tv in the elevators after that quest. So no matter what its best for the nomads to leave. And yes, Panam explains afterwards that they were able to put the blame on the raffen for the AV attack, it's not like kang tao will take the time to distinguish one nomad from another, so aldecaldos are still in danger.

panam is saving players from takemura bug

This girl saves our ass even when she doesn't know us yet :cool:

No, I've checked one database that they provided, and "Panam" word is related to 2245 things in that specific file: mainly names of animations, actions, dialogue triggers, maybe even some dialogues, etc. for her.

And there is no such thing as a "stupid question" :beer:

It's interesting, so the game may have more dialogue and other activities from Panama than we had from Judy :confused:

Don't forget that there is whole ending with Panam, Judy dont have such privilege.

Kang Tao promised retaliation against the nomads for the AV attack.
I think that its just Corpo PR. In news they stated that they defended AV from Nomads, and that they will retaliate. If they lied once they could twice, especially when it was kinda secret operation to move Hellman without unnecessary notice of Arasaka.

:cry::giveup:
Post automatically merged:

He grabs his heart, tightens his throat. How much emotion this thread evokes. Panam ....
I felt as if I was drifting across the ocean, and next to me was she, Panam.
She is Hope that gives strength.
I sailed away ...

Last edited:
you basically just said why every point you've made in this thread is invalid lol
you really don't see the difference between fact and fiction, laugh as much as you can)

I've already repeated a hundred times
a lot of nomads was killed by single wrecked av turret
only two nomads were killed during attack against hard bombing, division of drones and three rocket launchers
illogical and inconsistent

during star smasher fight was killed secondary character
during legendary smasher fight was killed one of the main characters

nomads need money, best way to earn them => night city
reasons to leave nc => huge corpo chase and southern contacts after arasaka attack
legend ending cancels nomad contacts and doesn't have corpo chase => no reason to leave

Top Bottom