Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
you really don't see the difference between fact and fiction, laugh as much as you can)

I've already repeated a hundred times
a lot of nomads was killed by single wrecked av turret
only two nomads were killed during attack against hard bombing, division of drones and three rocket launchers
illogical and inconsistent

during star smasher fight was killed secondary character
during legendary smasher fight was killed one of the main characters

nomads need money, best way to earn them => night city
reasons to leave nc => huge corpo chase and southern contacts after arasaka attack
legend ending cancels nomad contacts and doesn't have corpo chase => no reason to leave
What exactly is your point then? You think the Star Ending is illogical and inconsistent, right? If so, we got it, could you please stop repeating it a hundred times? I'm not sure this is the right thread for this since it's a thread dedicated to Panam and future content with her and it seems like the past few days we've all been arguing with you, I don't want to see this thread go to waste and the argument seems to not go anywhere anyway.

What exactly is your point then? You think the Star Ending is illogical and inconsistent, right? If so, we got it, could you please stop repeating it a hundred times? I'm not sure this is the right thread for this since it's a thread dedicated to Panam and future content with her and it seems like the past few days we've all been arguing with you, I don't want to see this thread go to waste and the argument seems to not go anywhere anyway.
What exactly is your point then? You don't think the Star Ending is illogical and inconsistent, right? If so, i got it, could you please stop? it's a thread dedicated to Panam and future content with her and it seems like the past few days we've all been arguing, I don't want to see this thread go to waste and the argument seems to not go anywhere anyway.

What exactly is your point then? You don't think the Star Ending is illogical and inconsistent, right? If so, i got it, could you please stop? it's a thread dedicated to Panam and future content with her and it seems like the past few days we've all been arguing, I don't want to see this thread go to waste and the argument seems to not go anywhere anyway.
:shrug:

Originally a response to the above debate going on but I think I've gone off topic. I'll probably write a lengthier post on The Sun versus The Star later

The Star is my preferred ending but I think there is some beauty in The Sun. There's a really good quote from Bladerunner 2049 that encapsulates the meaning of The Sun in my opinion:

"Sometimes to love someone you have to be a stranger".

I think if I was actually V making that decision on the balcony IRL (where you have no save files to roll back to btw) I would have probably kept Panam in the dark for her own safety. If I get killed in action then so be it. At least I can rest easy knowing nothing bad would happen to the Aldecaldos and Panam.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk-2077-Panam.jpg

Exactly. And V knows that the price for life can be high, but he is ready to pay, cause Panam and Family will be next to him. Hope is main motive to act for V. And he prefers to move forward not to stop and sit awaiting his death in NC alone
There are many paths and stories that have not yet been explored or could be explored further, but finding V a cure is the next step in the process, and I believe Panam will play the most important role.

someones follows heart and emotions, someones tries to protect loved ones and follows his mind

he decided to leave them without danger hanging over them
because he knows that the war with corporations is lost in advance

Last edited:
Let me quote a post that I liked very much
Leaving NC ending with Nomads and Panam just give you so much for realizing : completing Nomad lifestyle and showing really what it's about - always going forward, without having regrets in the end, never stuck on any place or person, when the time comes, and just let it go, just living and enjoying the moment when there's opportunity. The moment on the tank is the only one in the game when you and V with Panam feel the subtle moment of what really freedom is, giving you a slight vague of unreasonable hope for the future, still catching the moment, despite foggy future, which absolutely complementing the whole picture of life roads these people chose.
Moreover, it brings Panam and V's relationship to certain milestone, showing its growth and finishing paiting of grown-up relationships with many exquisite moments between two people who really needs each other, going hand in hand and not letting each other completely fall. They would be just different persons and so are their fates, if they didn't stick together no matter what.
Post automatically merged:

Silence ....

Last edited:
Let me quote a post that I liked very much
Leaving NC ending with Nomads and Panam just give you so much for realizing : completing Nomad lifestyle and showing really what it's about - always going forward, without having regrets in the end, never stuck on any place or person, when the time comes, and just let it go, just living and enjoying the moment when there's opportunity. The moment on the tank is the only one in the game when you and V with Panam feel the subtle moment of what really freedom is, giving you a slight vague of unreasonable hope for the future, still catching the moment, despite foggy future, which absolutely complementing the whole picture of life roads these people chose.
Moreover, it brings Panam and V's relationship to certain milestone, showing its growth and finishing paiting of grown-up relationships with many exquisite moments between two people who really needs each other, going hand in hand and not letting each other completely fall. They would be just different persons and so are their fates, if they didn't stick together no matter what.
Post automatically merged:

Silence ....
Indeed, choom, indeed.
We've stated every point of view about all the endings, all of the personal opinions, statements.
There is no point in forcing each other opinion as "the only right" - with this we are going to far off from "discussion" definition.

So catch this, and take care:
photomode_23012021_011431.png

Top Bottom