Hotfix 1.11

+
Man, that was fast. Thanks! I'm on my second playthrough and just about to get to this quest. Now......if you can do something about the mini-map too? :)

When will the broken HDR implementation be fixed?
Will there be a fix with patch 1.2 in February?
is the problem being worked on at all?
Are you even aware of the problem?

When will the broken HDR implementation be fixed?
Will there be a fix with patch 1.2 in February?
is the problem being worked on at all?
Are you even aware of the problem?

You mean on consoles ?
Been using HDR on my PC since release and been very happy with it

to the best of my knowledge, HDR is broken on all platforms.

Interesting, the experience I had with turning on HDR on my HDR1000 monitor is much better colours and light effects. Black levels look a bit weird though I have to say but I turned down midpoint to 1.40 (from default 2) and that improved things

You mean on consoles ?
Been using HDR on my PC since release and been very happy with it

HDR is broken everywhere.

If you are happy with it, that's one thing. But it doesn't change the fact that it is broken.

But then again HDR on RDR2 is also broken (one of the worst implementation ever). On RE8 demo in PS5, it's the peak on what True and correct HDR implementation really is all about.

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.
Hi guys! Thanx for your jobs! When the Delamain bug wil be fixed? In V we trust!

HDR is broken everywhere.

If you are happy with it, that's one thing. But it doesn't change the fact that it is broken.

But then again HDR on RDR2 is also broken (one of the worst implementation ever). On RE8 demo in PS5, it's the peak on what True and correct HDR implementation really is all about.

HDR on Red Dead Redemption 2 was fixed with patch 1.09

So Cyberpunk now deserves the title for the worst HDR implementation ever. ;-)

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:
Agreed.

I don't know what to say anymore.. You guys failed like never before.. This will go down as probably the worst game in the world and the most poorly optimized game ever.

Great work! Please consider tuning the difficulty a bit to make the game more challenging and dynamic on hard / very hard or very hard+ modes.

This thing is 15gb on PS4. Ill be honest. I don't know a thing about how patching works but it feels like there must be more to this patch than fixing a quest bug and item randomization. Spill them beans CDPR. We know this baby of yours still in development. Big ups on the surprise patch though. I smell a few extra frames on PS4. Keep at it.
Same patches on PC are around 1GB so this is probably not the case. All PS4 patches for this game were at least 14GB. Probably you have to download the whole archive every time.

Same patches on PC are around 1GB so this is probably not the case. All PS4 patches for this game were at least 14GB. Probably you have to download the whole archive every time.

Yes that is exactly it. That has been confirmed on multiple occasions that the game re-downloads and replaces the entire main archive.

It's really weird, and maybe not intentional, but this hotfix seems to have also fixed instances where my frame rate would plummet in some indoor sequences due to a combination of shadows, fog, and ray tracing -- no matter what setting I had them on. With 1.11, I am also getting at least 5-10 more fps than usual and the fog lighting seems to be less jaggy when shadows shine through, and the balanced DLSS seems to be higher resolution than with the previous two patches. Like I said, I don't know if this was intentional or not, but getting more frame rate is definitely better.

The game is still broken. I am done with this game. I'm gonna uninstall it and come back to it in about 2 or 3 years maybe then it will be playable. Have fun guys!

Hi CD, EPISTROPHY still isn't fixed (fully perhaps) from what it said on 1.1 patch notes. Delamain still doesn't call you on the last cab. I cant finish the quest. Anyone else still having this issue?

Top Bottom