Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

+
Depending on how clothes/body meshes were implemented in Cyberpunk, this issue (not a bug/glitch, but clearly an oversight) may never be fixable. Even when equipping something that does not cover the torso, the game always switch to 'default' breast size. (I can provide a picture as an example, but I'm not going to post it here, since it would be NSFW).

It is as if breasts other than 'default' size are treated by the engine as separate meshes, sort of clothes, that are automatically equipped when nothing is covering the torso.

If you pay attention, also hairstyles are modeled around clothes: long hair do not fall on shoulders (as they should, if they were properly animated) but leave a gap around the neck and shoulders, to take into account the space occupied by clothes.

Depending on how clothes/body meshes were implemented in Cyberpunk, this issue (not a bug/glitch, but clearly an oversight) may never be fixable. Even when equipping something that does not cover the torso, the game always switch to 'default' breast size. (I can provide a picture as an example, but I'm not going to post it here, since it would be NSFW).

It is as if breasts other than 'default' size are treated by the engine as separate meshes, sort of clothes, that are automatically equipped when nothing is covering the torso.

If you pay attention, also hairstyles are modeled around clothes: long hair do not fall on shoulders (as they should, if they were properly animated) but leave a gap around the neck and shoulders, to take into account the space occupied by clothes.
The hair thing is pretty common in games when your can change your clothing so the hair does not clip when you wear say a bulky collar, but when you were no collar the hair doesn't care and looks strange because it was weighted to avoid the worst case scenario. Current technology makes this a tough one option 1 make hundreds of slightly different hair models that swap out to match the player's current clothing and weight or option 2 increase the precision of the hair physics and collision detection and let the engine handle it in real-time. Option 1 takes a lot of man-hours building the assets which have to get updated if new clothing items ever get added and makes the games memory footprint much higher. Option 2 requires tons of computer power multiplied by the number of people with hair on screen it could make even the best PC's cry.

When you put clothes, you change the body mesh (or part of the body), is like that in all games, there are games that the clothing are put together with the body, but is not a good solution, in CP the mesh is changed, like MHW, FO4, Skyrim etc...

There are 2 ways you can adjust the body, one with morphs, that will change the mesh itself, the morphs are good because you can adjust each polygon how you want, but... you need to make a morph for each piece of clothing, and this would be a nightmare for a game with CP size, and really huge in size.

The second way is to adjust the bones, you can adjust the bone size, for example, you could make the butt bigger, or the waist smaller, all that with bone adjust, this is done in most games, CP do this to make the kids, fat people etc...

In CP the main skeleton already have those bones to adjust size, but they are not in use for this, really don´t know why.

If you notice, the butt changes too, some clothing give you more others less butt size.

I agree mods are not the way. It's crazy it made it to shelves so to speak with over sites like this. Clothing that represents your physical choices in a game that allows you to make physical choices all up until now has been a given. I take that back it still is a given and this really is another big mistake to add to the pile.

Hello, during character creation we are given the option to have "Large Breasts", when clothed these "Large Breasts" are shrunk to be Small, almost flat....

Why is there an option to have different sized breasts if the choice you pick is ignored when wearing any clothes?

After testing various types of clothes it basically looks like there is only one body type for clothed and then when unclothed the breasts literally grow bigger.

Could you please have the clothes conform to the characters body instead of making the breasts become A cups when wearing clothes.

I thought we were going to be able to customize our characters after character creation also, I was really shocked to find out this was not the case.....
Not a bug. For many centuries, woman warriors were exceptionally successful in decreasing visibility of their breasts. And V is essentially that - a warrior, be it solo or runner.

This is not a joke. You can see further details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_cross-dressers .

But this is, of course, /s. :D

Not a bug. For many centuries, woman warriors were exceptionally successful in decreasing visibility of their breasts. And V is essentially that - a warrior, be it solo or runner.

This is not a joke. You can see further details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_cross-dressers .

But this is, of course, /s. :D
I'll do you one better there are stories of the Amazons straight up lobbing one breast off so it didn't interfere with their bowmanship (bow-womenship?).

Well in 2077 there is no need to "lob" 'em. Can be made detachable, inflatable, compactable, extractable, polymorphing - you name it. I mean 'em boobs, of course. Not amazons. :D

What "it"? Detachable boobs? Inflatable boobs? Compactable or extractable or polymorphing boobs? Either or all of those, or some extra?

Because so far i did not find ANY cybermod / cyberware which does any of the above! Is it some secret stuff? Can boobs be made telescopic? With Boobs Cannons perhaps? Do those reflect in mirrors? Are there high-explosive rounds like on heavy machine guns for 'em boobs?

P.S. Gee, come on, i was joking up here. ;)

@Fins_FinsT Well they did advertise this
mn-lady.png
so I guess only everyone but V can buy them just like all the other kewl clothes NPCs have that we can't.
P.S. I was trying to be funny too.

I have a hard time believing this eventually won't get updated. I've scoured the web and can't find another game that is ever treated character customization like this. This really isn't anything but a silly mistake ( whether or not it was accidental or on purpose) and the devs themselves can't possibly be pleased with the "finished" product or the customer complaints. Which are numerous, ravenous, and demanding cut content.
Post automatically merged:

You know the only other game I can think of that used presets instead of sliders was Dragon's Dogma. Great game. As I recall their clothing didn't have a ton of issues. There was a little bit of clipping but there isn't nearly as much dangly shit in this game. I'm pretty sure Capcom just use intelligently anchored morphs for the armor in that game.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing this eventually won't get updated. I've scoured the web and can't find another game that is ever treated character customization like this. This really isn't anything but a silly mistake ( whether or not it was accidental or on purpose) and the devs themselves can't possibly be pleased with the "finished" product or the customer complaints. Which are numerous, ravenous, and demanding cut content.
Post automatically merged:

You know the only other game I can think of that used presets instead of sliders was Dragon's Dogma. Great game. As I recall their clothing didn't have a ton of issues. There was a little bit of clipping but there isn't nearly as much dangly shit in this game. I'm pretty sure Capcom just use intelligently anchored morphs for the armor in that game.
I think you are right, every game that includes body morphs do have the effect applied to the clothing.

I would like to mention a few examples of games that i have played that have this feature:

1) Elder Scrolls Online
2) Saints Row 2
3) Dragon's Dogma
4) Saints Row 3
5) Saints Row 4
6) Xenoblade Chronicles X (Japanese version)
7) Jump Force
8 ) Code Vein
9) Nioh 2
10) Conan Exiles

Easy Explanation

Sports Bra.

I never play a female so idk how big your knockers get but i understand if it breaks "Immersion"

Easy Explanation

Sports Bra.

I never play a female so idk how big your knockers get but i understand if it breaks "Immersion"
Bro the boobs either go from non-existent to a b cup or from a d cup to a b cup. with either gender you dick vanishes if you put on tight pants. And your eyes hardly ever line-up with the lenses of the glasses you wear. It's crazy lame why give us the option? Because they said they would! Kind of like how a Gourmet Chef says they're going to make you a fancy dinner and then hands you a plate of peanut butter toast with a bite missing.

Bro the boobs either go from non-existent to a b cup or from a d cup to a b cup. with either gender you dick vanishes if you put on tight pants. And your eyes hardly ever line-up with the lenses of the glasses you wear. It's crazy lame why give us the option? Because they said they would! Kind of like how a Gourmet Chef says they're going to make you a fancy dinner and then hands you a plate of peanut butter toast with a bite missing.

Not really worried about all that. I enjoy the literally everything else about the game. Not really upset about little tiny details and in a few months itll be a bigger, better experience.
Nonchalant Optimist over here.
"mY eYeS DuNt gO starAIgHt" and "mY BoObiES aRnt big EnuFF" is kinda petty my dude.

I am very worried after looking at how these meshes are designed that truly customing our body type will never be a thing at least not without a complete overhaul of how the body and clothing meshes work. Which seems like a dream with all the other things that have to be fixed to stay out of legal trouble. Things like when you wear a tight lowcut top and you look at the breast from a steep angle you can see how the body mesh is deformed so it doesn't clip with the top (the boobs are inverted under the strapless bra and it's pretty visible in photomode).
Well, even Skyrim. When they have to make different bodies. They will just make custom body shapes. And clothing that work with it. I rather have a nicely detailed body model with limited fan made clothing options. Than have it support the in game costumes. Fans would also just make a modified versions of stock clothing that work with the custom model.

Not really worried about all that. I enjoy the literally everything else about the game. Not really upset about little tiny details and in a few months itll be a bigger, better experience.
Nonchalant Optimist over here.
"mY eYeS DuNt gO starAIgHt" and "mY BoObiES aRnt big EnuFF" is kinda petty my dude.
Nothing tiny about it man this is an unprecedented mistake. No other video game has ever done this. But hey opinions are opinions.

Nothing tiny about it man this is an unprecedented mistake. No other video game has ever done this. But hey opinions are opinions.

Peoples eyes in real life arnt symmetrical man. Just chalk it up to "Immersion"
Larger objects on bodies cause the clipping of arms, clothes, etc.
That in turn would break the "Immersion" that people so desperately desire.

Peoples eyes in real life arnt symmetrical man. Just chalk it up to "Immersion"
Larger objects on bodies cause the clipping of arms, clothes, etc.
That in turn would break the "Immersion" that people so desperately desire.
Then they should have never given us the option to select it. It just proves that it was marketing bait which apparently you're okay with. If you're just here to say our concerns are unimportant then why even be in a forum about it? Why even have this conversation? People care about this and they should because it's inarguably a mistake either way.

Last edited:
I bought the game because of CP2013/2020.

Not because of some ads or features it says will be in it.

Shouldnt people be used to this by now?

Game promises something, game isnt what peoples thoughts on it would be, devs cut content due to time constraints put on by investors/Game Companies,
People whine and cry because its not up to their Unreachable vision of the game, devs do their best to make it as close as possible.

Rinse, Repeat.

Top Bottom