Ba Xing Chong is so OP and satisfying to use LOL

+
Ba Xing Chong has to be the most OP weapon in this entire game LOL.. I mean the impact as the bullet hitting the enemy is just so damn enjoyable ... I wish we can have more contents soon to put this beast to good use...

It's not really anything special, as shotguns overall are very powerful, especially with damage mods and 2-shell shoot mode (Sovereign, Testera). Plus add passive effect from legendary short circuit for even more carnage...

Ba Xing Chong/L-69 Zhuo has a short range even among shotguns and the smart tracking either works really well or fails. Plus those explosive shots can kill you as they are really good at exploding cars and whatever can explode.

Ba Xing Chong has to be the most OP weapon in this entire game LOL.. I mean the impact as the bullet hitting the enemy is just so damn enjoyable ... I wish we can have more contents soon to put this beast to good use...

All the guns are op in this game. Doesnt take long to make them overly op either.

I used some smart weapons for a while but parked them quickly as it made the game a total snore fest. Ive gone to using pistols only. The Archangel is my choice weapon. Its 100% crit chance, 200 crit damage every shot.

Yea, hugely op for a revolver.

Yep, I like money guns. I have started the game many times. Maybe more than ten(I stop counting). I need more content :(

I like the Crusher. Ten rounds and fast reloads.
Try Testera double shot shotgun. You shoot stupid amount of projectiles with fast reload which can lead to even one-shotting red skull enemies. (multiplicative DPS increase from Kickass mod, legendary short circuit synergy if high crit chance).

Sovereign is similar to Testera - slightly slower on reload but quite long range (riffle pretty much).

Skippy in lethal mode is way too powerful. It almost makes the game too easy if your handgun spec'd.

It's fun but not as powerful as crash or mox

Technically, the best revolver is "Amnesty" as it has the biggest max damage of all revolver & have the fastest quickshot. But as of now it cannot be obtain fully after player finished the game, unless using mod.

Technically, the best revolver is "Amnesty" as it has the biggest max damage of all revolver & have the fastest quickshot. But as of now it cannot be obtain fully after player finished the game, unless using mod.

Never even heard of Amnesty, don't recall seeing it drop anywhere I've completed the final mission twice now...
Currently using Archangel fully modded and upgraded. Thing is a beast...
Post automatically merged:

I like Mox as well... But I personally enjoy Ba Xing Chong a bit more ... Maybe because I am biased towards smart weapon lol

Never even heard of Amnesty, don't recall seeing it drop anywhere I've completed the final mission twice now...
Currently using Archangel fully modded and upgraded. Thing is a beast...

Amnesty is an exclusive iconic revolver from the Nomad/Panam/Star Ending, but unfortunately player can't keep the gun (as of now) even after story end, in which very likely a bug, just like "Prejudice" & some other exclusive items from endings. Mod is the only way to obtain it permanently.

SPOILER:
Basically, V will get Amnesty from Cassidy's hidden side quest of "shooting game." this quest can only be encountered from Panam's path to raid Arasaka Tower/Mikoshi.

Amnesty is an exclusive iconic revolver from the Nomad/Panam/Star Ending, but unfortunately player can't keep the gun (as of now) even after story end, in which very likely a bug, just like "Prejudice" & some other exclusive items from endings. Mod is the only way to obtain it permanently.

SPOILER:
Basically, V will get Amnesty from Cassidy's hidden side quest of "shooting game." this quest can only be encountered from Panam's path to raid Arasaka Tower/Mikoshi.
Ohh ? interesting... I did go with Panam in my second play through for the final mission but I seriously don't recall seeing this weapon .. But good to know it is there at least.

I think I do remember Prejudice drop off Rogue ? if you go with Jhonny and Rogue in the final mission I think...No wonder I was never able to locate that weapon afterwards and totally forgot about it haha

Top Bottom