After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

+
Hi all, first of all very happy they updated re-rerolling loot, but I didn't wait and apart from my 3 bugged quests, completed every assault in progress I saw, now I have done the Nomad ending, I wanted to continue loot farming get epics and above and buy the cars, but I see no way of earning money, apart from the very random street fight or where they are standing about and I murder them. Does this game not have end game activities? I thought once main quest done they would be dynamic events we could take part in, currently I have completed game and everything and looking at a blank map?

Anyone got ideas or suggestions, other than start new character.

I believe the random fights you stumble across are it. There are hidden legendary equipment pieces around the game world. Beyond that I don't know.

In terms of money.... crafting. I'd recommend the rare quality vests selling for ~1.8k eddies a piece or high value uncommon weapons. Spam them and run around dumping them off on anything you can sell to until those spots run out of money to buy it. Worst case craft spam the common weapons selling for ~700 eddies a piece.

If you need rare or epic mats spam craft rare/epic grenades and dismantle them. If you need legendary spam craft epic's and build legendary mats for 6 epic mats. If you need uncommon or common mats spam craft weapon/armor mods and dismantle those. The second option can supplement the first a bit. There might be better ways to do some of those.

If you don't have anything in crafting you'll probably have to spam mods and dismantle them. I don't know if this is sustainable though. The other option is to cheese, buy a tabula rasa, respec, pick up some of the basic crafting perks and get to clicking. Store enough spare eddies to buy another tabula rasa when you're done. I don't think I'd do this myself though.

Thanks, the crafting tips are a great way to earn money if a little boring. As for random fights, so essentially drive around and look for red warnings, they don't happen that often, I have got a lot of the epic gear already but I guess I will watch a few vids to go to locations again.
It's such a shame they fixed the re-rolling in hotfix but I literally have nothing to do, I wanted all leg / epic gear, ah well, I guess I could craft sell and hunt in shops after buying my Herrera 😉

Guest 4531988

Hi all, first of all very happy they updated re-rerolling loot, but I didn't wait and apart from my 3 bugged quests, completed every assault in progress I saw, now I have done the Nomad ending, I wanted to continue loot farming get epics and above and buy the cars, but I see no way of earning money, apart from the very random street fight or where they are standing about and I murder them. Does this game not have end game activities? I thought once main quest done they would be dynamic events we could take part in, currently I have completed game and everything and looking at a blank map?

Anyone got ideas or suggestions, other than start new character.

This isn't an MMO Or even a Borderlands game with New Game + options. You completed the End Game.

CDPR made this game to be played from the beginning to end. Like people said before, there's no new game plus mode atm. This'll probably change though. Didn't Witcher 3 add one?
Anyway, the game is meant to be played over and over as you experiment with different builds any make different choices.

No..........literally nothing [...] when i did all side gigs/missions there was nothing NOTHING AT ALL , no fun activities like mini games , racing etc
the only racing was a sidequest and thats all its not an RPG , well not anymore after they changed the title just barely month ago

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo then, what is all this stuff for?
endpunk.jpg

Good point! Want to keep going, the game is not supposed to be completed surely, I mean it's like playing any ps4 game again then.. I wouldn't play Tomb Raider again and see if I could melee all the enemies. All this fashion cars we are supposed to buy for what, keeping a specific build save and back to square one on a new build. Why bother?

cult.jpg

Gotta look for things like pic above, also legendary gear, hidden stories, revelations etc
You could also give a shot to parkouring in the city, it's quite engaging.

You won't win any extra throphies though.

Would be nice if I could continue to do more stuff when the game is complete. Just to see what I can do with a max'ed out character. I have usually done everything important or big by the time I get to level 50 and in my first playthrough I had lots of fun jumping around with mantis blades.
But apart from some random small crime encounters, there is nothing much to do when you have done all sidegigs. Thats unfortunate.

No..........literally nothing [...] when i did all side gigs/missions there was nothing NOTHING AT ALL , no fun activities like mini games , racing etc
the only racing was a sidequest and thats all its not an RPG , well not anymore after they changed the title just barely month ago
Chill out bro, the game is meant to be played more than once. This isn't borderlands where you have an end game and keep leveling. Not until DLC anyway. Go play another game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait for 1 year like me, then restart the game. Hopefully it will be much more immersive game by then and more content would be added.

Well its a combat orientated game in my 250hr day one playthru (still going) I build a Blades Crafting Dagger Dealer then respec to Cold Blood Engineering Street Brawler.. I bought another E-raser today and made a perfect Tech Cold Blood Samurai.. Replay is rebuild reapproach

With attribute allocation 18/18 reflex/tech and 16/16 body/cool I was able to see a lot of avenues and settled on the katana.. As for money lol I craft, sell upgrad components or; crafting 100 Ashura's saw me take all the eddies out of City Center and Japantown.. Crafting generates components (freebies) crafting a Panacea clothing mod cost 3 rare 1 legendary component but yields all component types in multitude when disassembled and returns the 3/1..

I was using Gash epic Grenades (1common 1uncommon cost) and dissassembled 1 gash antipersonnel grenade yeilds a multitude of higher tier components.. Epics*

You use Gash to generate Epic components, use created epic components to craft 20 legendary components THEN start crafting Panaceas and dissassemble them to generate legendary components, plus everything else, that, cost you nothing bar common components.. in turn craft the most expensive rifle x100 and keep doing this.

Eddies aren't an issue. V is a 3d printer

Game is a one and done in my eyes, you get sent back to point of no return without most of the items you pick up after doing an ending so why bother to continue playing after going through the endings. Hardly any of the choices you make during the game matter anyway and the different life paths just give filler conversation options, very disappointing that the replayability is so low with this game, I put 150hrs into it and did enjoy the playthrough but have uninstalled it and it will gather dust in my game library unless they add some decent DLC and fix the many bugs and balance issues. Game could of been a masterpiece, so much potential but too many things hold it back to just being an ok experience.

CDPR made this game to be played from the beginning to end. Like people said before, there's no new game plus mode atm. This'll probably change though. Didn't Witcher 3 add one?
Anyway, the game is meant to be played over and over as you experiment with different builds any make different choices.
Problem is a lot of builds dont work thanks to broken perks. And for different choices, there is realy not enough to warrant a second playtrough.

This isn't an MMO Or even a Borderlands game with New Game + options. You completed the End Game.
And thats sad. It should be in devs intention to make players play as long as possible. Its win-win scenario. Also Cyberpunk looks like it would fit very well to make its endgame similar to borderlands 3 system.

Guest 4531988

And thats sad. It should be in devs intention to make players play as long as possible. Its win-win scenario. Also Cyberpunk looks like it would fit very well to make its endgame similar to borderlands 3 system.

That's debateable. Pay to play system that is true, Mobile Marketing yes.

Single Player games, while they need engage and make you love and feel the world, They do not need to become a rat-wheel of never-ending gear/buffs.

I would rather 3-6 games of great story, world building etc (GTA 3 VC SA GTA4 L&D BOGT GTA5)

Than GTA:eek:nline never ending ratrace of the same.

That's debateable. Pay to play system that is true, Mobile Marketing yes.

Single Player games, while they need engage and make you love and feel the world, They do not need to become a rat-wheel of never-ending gear/buffs.

I would rather 3-6 games of great story, world building etc (GTA 3 VC SA GTA4 L&D BOGT GTA5)

Than GTA:eek:nline never ending ratrace of the same.

You can have both. Great singleplayer with polished endgame features, like newgame+, new difficulty lvls, achievements, new eq, mods or other unlockables, like cosmetics etc. Also endgame challenges, arenas some online content (even as coop)

All of that can be 100% optional for peoples who wants to play it for looong time. It would be something similar to borderlands series.

If you play on PC, you can use the console (CET) and save editor to manually create your "New Game+".
There is even a mod on nexus mods that does everything for you automatically.
I restarted the whole game with my existing char and keep de-leveling him to 49 so I can level up again and gain perk points beyond the maximum.
Well, it´s ONE option, might not be for everyone though.

Top Bottom